• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Xbox - Tell me I’m wrong

    Xbox - Tell me I’m wrong


    Tell me I’m wrong

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Rip and tear! The custom skin I designed for my Series X came in!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:12 PM PST

    My xbox one x set up. Hopefully I can find a series x soon.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Officially a gamer and is only a few months old

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    What headset should I buy?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Anything below $250 is within my price range. I own a pair of A50's that broke, and Astro customer service has been horrible to me. I looked at r/steelseries and their customer service is not reported to really be any better.

    I've never bought headphones from any other brand. What do you recommend for a high-quality headset? Turtle Beach? Razer? Please help.

    submitted by /u/RealPapaRabbi
    [link] [comments]

    I had a problem with my Xbox that the fan sound was too high and had a burnt smell . I sent the Xbox to Microsoft, in Germany. And after 2 weeks, I received my Xbox like that. I don’t know what happened to my Xbox. I think they were doing some tests on the Xbox

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Some may not like Fallout 76

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    But the community is amazing, I made this with the help of another redditor. Hope it's okay to share this?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Pundpac

    submitted by /u/thatgamernerd
    [link] [comments]

    Gameshare help

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    My friend gameshared Madden with me. For the first month it worked fine we could even play together. Then my live ran out and it stopped working. When I renewed it would only let me play madden when my friend wasn't on at all. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/IMKudaimi123
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing things up

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    My xbox 1 is just saying finishing things up for a cod update it has been doing this for time any suggestions much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Clf333
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X proper USB HUB

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    I'm looking for a USB HUB for Xbox Series X.

    I would like a hub that makes the best possible use of the ports that are in the console.

    What to look out for. I see many HUBs available in the market. It's hard to find a USB HUB for USB 3.1 or USB 3.2 ports with a type A plug that can be connected to the console (Most have USB C ports).

    Can you give any advice?

    submitted by /u/maryl16
    [link] [comments]

    Party and connection issues

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Recently got a series s and everything has been fine but now I can only stay in a party chat for a couple a minutes before disconnecting from it. Also my microphone sounds fuzzy according to my friends which wasn't the case earlier today.

    Games seems to play fine but I've only tested apex so far.

    All of this started to happen about an hour ago. My connection speeds are fine but my nat type is strict. Don't know how to change it but it worked fine before. If anyone knows a fix please let me know.

    submitted by /u/LlamaM1LK_
    [link] [comments]

    Game Sharing Help:My games show up on my cousins library but his games don’t show up and he recently bought jump force and that showed up in my library but his digital gta and and Minecraft dungeons don’t show up

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Please help

    submitted by /u/Ok_Response4591
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to pair controllers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Got a Xbox Series X. The new controller that came with it desyncs when replacing batteries and when the console is restarted - or turned on.

    No one on the planet earth can understand the pairing process, one would think it to be as simple as clicking pair on the controller and the xbox - but it does not work. Sometimes when I test holding the pairing buttons over 20 minutes in different combinations (e.g holding the console pair button for a while, holding the controller pair button for a while), it might work.

    Nothing is syncing. Using a cable does not work either.

    But the second i turn it off it's back to the same situation where this expensive piece of garbage console is blinking like someone standing there with their mouth open, gazing into nothingnness.

    There is not even proper feedback that it doesnt pair. Ongoing pairing? Blinking randomly. Failed to pair? Blinking randomly. It's impossible to understand what is wrong.

    I have read up on guides om "how to pair xbox controllers", which quite honestly feels demeaning given how simple of a task this should be - and how it's one area that should "just work", like it did on my Xbox One before. But perhaps that is just me having unrealistic expectations.

    Am I the only one with these issues? God I can't believe I need to write a post about this.

    submitted by /u/Schnizzlo
    [link] [comments]

    Series X slow network speed

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Speed tests on other devices are averaging 450-480 Mbps via 5ghz WiFi. My series X is wired with IPv4, and IPv6 enabled (not sure if that matters), and I'm averaging around 150-200 Mbps when running speed test and only about 30mbps when downloading games. My Xbox one, on the other hand, is capable of 450mbps and downloading games at around 250mbps. Does anyone know why the series X is so much worse?

    It's even worse while wireless

    submitted by /u/Callme_J96
    [link] [comments]

    Og Xbox one controllers not responding

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I have recently started having issues with my xbox controllers, they simply stop taking inputs for a period of 10-15 seconds then start working again. I initially had this problem with my wireless controller (a non bluetooth one that came with the console), so I switched to using a pdp wired controller that I've had hooked up to my pc (It has been working flawlessly on said pc), and it has the same problem. Based off of all of that, I know that the issue is not with the controllers or some sort of wireless interference. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SirNiflton
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox broken or wha

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    My xbox one seems to be broken. I cant start rainbow nor rocket league. It says I need space even though I have 56 gb. I talked to support and they didnt help much. Please someone help me

    submitted by /u/JiggleDome
    [link] [comments]

    KIWIS LOOKING FOR SERIES X CONSOLES

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Get at JB HiFi ASAP.

    they have 100 consoles.

    first in first served. online only.

    Hustle hustle hustle!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Spot-One
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why this is updating so slow? It updated up to 90% fine and now it’s getting down to about 10kbps. [Series X]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    I have 40 mbps download speed for my WiFi yet I am going at 4 kbps download speed for a game update

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    I've done the reset where you hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds and if that doesn't work then I'm stumped 😂. But fr tho if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it

    submitted by /u/GodBirb
    [link] [comments]

    From GDC 2000 where the original was announced. I used to work in the biz and was siked (sic) for the xbox. There was a lot of skepticism then and this meme represented some of the sentiment at the time. 20+ years later and still going strong!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Finishing things up

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    So when is Xbox gonna stop with this dumbass "finishing things up" on updating games? Getting pretty tired of practically having to double update games

    submitted by /u/souljabem
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x controller acting weird

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Redeemed code

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    I redeemed a code on my computer that came with a physical copy of a game I had. After I had redeemed it, it said it would auto download to my xbox if instant-on was active, which it is. However, it has not downloaded to my xbox. Is there a way I can manually download it to my xbox?

    submitted by /u/sodes-the-boss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment