• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Xbox - XBOX GamePass Code. Enjoy!

    Xbox - XBOX GamePass Code. Enjoy!


    XBOX GamePass Code. Enjoy!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    One advantage of having slow internet speed is that it gave me enough time to take this picture.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Claim it if you want

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Valhalla got me laughing out loud on this one.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Since I have no use for it I figured one of you guys could have it :) 14 day game pass trial have fun!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    3 Generations of Xbox

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Happy Holidays!!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    If anyone knows what the issue is or how to fix it than please help, thanks

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Xbox Game Pass Code

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    K3RCM - VPPWM - 2V3FG - 7M2MD - T9F7Z

    14 Day Free Trial

    Enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/flamingorange1203
    [link] [comments]

    Got an xbox gift card, but i don't use an xbox, what do I do with it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    So i got an xbox gift card worth $50, but i don't use an xbox, i play on PC. I have no idea what I should do with this card, i tried to return it or exchange it where it was bought but the store did not accept returns for gift cards.

    What i know is Microsoft owns xbox and windows, I'm hoping that maybe there's something I can buy that's xbox related that I can use on PC. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/No_Name_420_69
    [link] [comments]

    Missing next gen Cold War

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I have the Xbox series s but Title explains it but I've got the normal version but not the one for Xbox series s How do I get the other version?

    submitted by /u/TuckerTheFerret
    [link] [comments]

    I got an extra Xbox Game Pass code, enjoy!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    LG or Samsung for the series X guys?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Got these for Christmas! : D

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Xbox One lost game card receipt

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I bought my son the new call of duty for Christmas. I purchased a game card as they were out of the hard copy. I can't find my receipt with the activation code!!! So.eome please help this mom!

    submitted by /u/deniseperea88
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for GOW1 coop partner dm if interested

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Multiple Xboxes 1 house

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I have 2 Xboxes in one house, the new XSX, and not yet sold my old XOX. I've got Xbox live and an ultimate game pass

    I'm trying to play sea of thieves in the same house with 1 adult account but it won't let me.

    The first problem is each time I move between rooms it forces me to set my console as Home deducting from my 6 attempts.

    The second issue is that my son cannot play without his own copy of the game and his own Xbox live service.

    I thought this was supposed to be possible on the new system that the Xbox live subscriptions and games could be shared in this way.

    Does anyone know of any good articles which explain what you can and can't do with multiple consoles.

    submitted by /u/corematrix
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla Gameplay Xbox One

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I prefer playing on Xbox One rather than PC, however, i was wondering how well it runs on the regular xbox one as opposed to the One X due to to it being optimized on the One X.

    How well does Valhalla Run on Xbox One?

    Do i buy Valhalla on Xbox One or Pc?

    submitted by /u/TBFRUK
    [link] [comments]

    New headset, not getting any audio at all out of my controller jack. Help?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Headset works fine, if plugged into tv, or into a PC, but I get no audio through it if I plug into a controller. I've tested with several controllers, so it's not a broken jack into he controller either.

    How do I get this set up so I can use the controller with a headset?

    submitted by /u/NeverGonnaGi5eYouUp
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for what I can do?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    About a year and a half ago, I bought a copy of need for speed, payback from gamestop. I played it like 3 times and then never touched it. I wanted to play it again recently, but my xbox cant read it and says that it isn't a xbox disk or it might be broken. I contacted microsoft, ea, and gamestop, and nobody could help. I can t afford to buy it again. Other than cleaning it, is there anything else I can do?

    submitted by /u/log347
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking about getting a series s

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    I'm coming from a PS4 I mainly think that Xbox so far has far superior exclusives quality over quantity would getting a series s be a good choice

    submitted by /u/chickenboi6
    [link] [comments]

    Purchase

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    I was wondering if I buy a game on my account on my dads Xbox, will I still get to play said game on my account on my Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Cernel_Sanderz21
    [link] [comments]

    hoping someone can help

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I have been trying to loaf Marvels Avengers for a couple of weeks now to give it another go. The system then tells me I have to update the game but then will not let me. I have tried a handful of other games and they either update or play. Any ideas on how to force my system to let me update this one game

    submitted by /u/Nrpepin
    [link] [comments]

    360 Online Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Hi there, for Christmas I got Syndicate for the 360. Been enjoying it so much, I am thinking about getting gold to play co-op online. Is there any way to figure out if the servers have been shut down or if there are any active users? Google didn't indicate they had been yet. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Socksonsocks1900
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment