• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Not that he can't afford another one, but my 20 year old brother has used this controller for a long time, and still uses it, he's says the thumbsticks don't bother him. LOL

    Xbox 360 - Not that he can't afford another one, but my 20 year old brother has used this controller for a long time, and still uses it, he's says the thumbsticks don't bother him. LOL


    Not that he can't afford another one, but my 20 year old brother has used this controller for a long time, and still uses it, he's says the thumbsticks don't bother him. LOL

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    This X360 version, so simple yet so beautiful.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I got this legend for Christmas .........

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    The games i asked for.......

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Love both these games! Merry Christmas to me! Not sure if I should replace the Crackdown case though. I love the MS employee sticker but it also covers almost the entire box art...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Took out the old Xbox for reminiscing. I am a Play Station guy, but the Xbox 360 was my childhood.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Look at this cool piece of history

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    My xbox live doesnt work.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    I have bought xbox live gold for three months but it doesnt want to connect to multiplayer games. I test my network and everything is fine. Any help?

    submitted by /u/LPZstephan
    [link] [comments]

    Shutting off?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    My xbox 360 just randomly shuts off and turns on again and happens at random times which is very anoying.

    submitted by /u/rifty_is_god
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any one a recording software for the xbox 360

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I want to record gameplay for xbox 360 anyone know what I could get

    submitted by /u/ErickR710
    [link] [comments]

    I am having trouble playing an older game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    The latest updates since 2018 have seemed to stop me from being able to play Star Trek Legacy. Just goes into a state unresponsiveness. Not even the guide can come up. Am I now prevented from playing this old game I enjoyed?

    submitted by /u/SadJoetheSchmoe
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Do games install faster when the console is off? Just bought another Xbox 360 after years and I cant remember.

    submitted by /u/KC-08
    [link] [comments]

    Retrieve Xbox Live save data?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I recently moved from a borrowed 360 to my own, and lost the save data for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock in the process. I think save data is stored in the cloud, how can I redownload it?

    submitted by /u/gamerccxxi
    [link] [comments]

    TWD S10 lag

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hey! I just got twd by telltale in the 360 and was superrrr excited to play. I started playing it and I have to say that the lag was absolutely horrible. On most of the intense scenes (which require the most interaction), it would freeze for at least 10 seconds and I'd die immediately. The thing is, I played through the first episode despite the issues and still rlly liked the story. Is there anything I could do to stop the lag? It's a rlly good game and I'd hate to have to return it or stop playing :(

    submitted by /u/holyherby
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone confirm if this is only a XBLA title because its in my physical games list ?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Anyone else having connection sharing problems?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Over the last 3-2 weeks I've been having problems getting my connection sharing to work on the xbox 360.

    I do what I normally do, plug in the ethernet cable to my laptop and 360, go to adapter settings go to wifi then properties then I press sharing and select my ethernet cable. But the xbox refuses to connection and in the connection test it does pick up the ethernet cable just fails at internet.

    Anyone know a way to fix or is this common

    submitted by /u/COPPERSRUN12345
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code 43C5-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I just bought a used Xbox 360 S. This is the first Xbox 360 I've ever had. After connecting it to WiFi and trying to download the latest system update I got the error code 43C5-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F.

    All of the googling I did to find a solution only got me to missing forum posts. What does the code mean and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/turohabaneero
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Original Xbox saves across Xbox 360 Hard Drives using a PC

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I've tried mounting all the partitions but I can't find my PGR 2 save. I want to move it from my fat hard drive to my slim hard drive. Is it even possible to transfer it?

    Thanks in advance,

    Sabian

    submitted by /u/RoZe_SABIAN56
    [link] [comments]

    Cod backwards compatible dlc's help!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Hello gamers,

    Previously I bought mw2, mw3, bo1 and bo2 for the 360 to play on my xbox one. You can imagine the nostalgia, best cods ever. Only to find out that all the dlc's are still the same price as ten years ago. My problem is that I used to have a ps3, so all the dlc's I had for these games are gone and can't be used now. Is there any way I can get around this problem? The only way I can imagine is downloading them from someones old xbox account but I got no friends who remember their old accounts. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

    Merry christmas

    submitted by /u/brrnskii
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Space - Hard - Chapter 11

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment