• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Random Goodwill find.

    Xbox 360 - Random Goodwill find.


    Random Goodwill find.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Fantastic Christmas this year of I do say so myself!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Finally completed my collection with the legendary edition

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    When there is that one game

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Just picked this up on eBay for $50. Any game recommendations?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Found two of my absolute favorites today!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Can a physical PAL version of DiRT 2 work in an NSTC console?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Can't redeem SKATE 2 key on XBOX 360

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    So I bought a Skate 2 key on amazon a while ago but can't activate it. On the Microsoft website it tells me to activate the code on a console. By redeeming there I get an error. Seems to be a problem for everyone atleast in Germany.

    submitted by /u/caltagirony
    [link] [comments]

    I am once again asking for your assistance

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Is online still available for 360?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Was thinking about getting live for my 360, games o have are gta v, CoD black ops 1-3,mw3, BF3, assasins creed 1-4, minecraft, destiny and skyrim

    submitted by /u/DirtyMobile
    [link] [comments]

    "Blades" dashboard: should I?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Good evening everyone. I'm about to buy an old 360 with the TOTALLY AWESOME "Blades" dashboard. I have no intention to mod it or anything like that, I just want to keep it offline and prevent it from updating to the newest version. So, step one: never connect it to the Internet. That's OK, most multiplayer servers are dead anyway. Step two: I read that certain games published after 2008 will force an update. Will that be an automatic process or will I still be able to decline the update and save the precious dashboard? Step three: I read that older console can still get the RROD. If that ever happens, is it easy to fix the console, or will I be screwed? Bottom line: should I go for it? Nostalgia is a b***h sometimes.

    submitted by /u/NicPeg1991
    [link] [comments]

    My fallout new Vegas game has a disc read error whenever gameplay starts. Any fixing this?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    My fellow 360 fans, any idea about what’s causing this?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I get this message when I try to purchase on Movies and TV.. How do I fix?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    There someone who mods Gta Online?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Freaking modder got me to level 1, would like to be something like 120

    submitted by /u/Michael-Townley
    [link] [comments]

    Game Download loop

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:46 PM PST

    So, just bought the digital download through the Xbox store for Birds of Steel, and it is in a download loop. Downloads about 74% of the game, and then fails. It appears that Microsoft no longer offers support for Xbox 360 -- or I can't find where open a ticket.

    submitted by /u/LazerusLong2018
    [link] [comments]

    Wired Controller

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Can someone help me find a wired Xbox 360 controller (is they even exist.) I really want to play some PC games with a 360 controller and I think setting up a wireless one is way to confusing. But ever time I go to get a wired controller (On Amazon and eBay) There are only 3rd party controllers and not real ones. If someone can point me in the right direction of a REAL (NOT 3RD PARTY) 360 wired controller that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TommyMiller486
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 disc to PC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I am wondering if anyone knows how to burn a Xbox 360 disc onto a PC harddrive, if there is any software I can use that is safe?

    submitted by /u/mootw00
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Telltale’s Game of Thrones game

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I'm thinking about buying Telltale's Game of Thrones video game that came out in 2014. I understand that there are 6 "seasons" and season 1 is on the disc but I'd have to download seasons 2-6 separately.

    While researching the game I've come across several different Reddit posts and other forums saying that Telltale took the DLC episodes down when they went bankrupt and ceased to exist. Is this true for the 360? Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/strider1161
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to play South Park stick of truth and this screen popped up? What do I do? I tried the Microsoft website and the support seems to be shut down.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment