• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Xbox One - Was a pretty great Christmas!

    Xbox One - Was a pretty great Christmas!


    Was a pretty great Christmas!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Character customization in Black Desert is so insanely detailed that I was able to play my character as Gandalf.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Time to relax!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    My girlfriend made me Orlog from Assassin's Creed Valhalla!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    DVD is broken, But it will let me and my son play Minecraft together.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I think I bought the wrong Elite controller.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Xbox All Access upgrade came in time for Christmas! Plus, a little extra gift on the side! Microsoft made sure to fulfil their upgrade promise to me! They reserved a console through a retailer for my upgrade! That’s some A+ customer centric service!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Touch controls added to the xCloud version of Dragon Quest 11s

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    If it weren't for Christmas I wouldn't have played this. Didn't even hear much on this title but it's very well polished. Highly recommend.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Finally got myself a worthy headset after using a cheap off-brand one for the last couple of years

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I never thought that having an odd amount of gamer score would make me so lucky

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Why I wanted my XSX

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    2x 14 days ultimate for new subscriptions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Red dead redemption 2 crashes on Xbox series x

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    The title pretty much explains it. I recently got a new Xbox series x, I transferred the data from my old Xbox to my new one, but whenever I try and load red dead it goes to the title page and crashes within 10 seconds. Anyone have any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Lloyd0717
    [link] [comments]

    Headset audio having a white noise and audio popping

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    So I got a 2nd gen controller and now when I use my headset it has a static noise and crackling/popping audio in the left earpiece but when I put it to just before max volume it goes away but if I try lowering it, it comes back. My headset doesn't do that on my other controller which is a normal controller. Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/therealdirtydan590
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Microsoft Store Canada can't purchase games from checkout.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Grip Ring on Standard Xbox One Controller

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    So my kids have gotten the silicone grip rings off both of their thumbsticks, and one of mine. Anyone know what replacement item these are? I got a set of kontrol freeks, but they require the silicone ring to stay on the stick.

    I've googled. Searched the reddit. And checked Amazon. Where else do I turn?

    submitted by /u/nomgineer
    [link] [comments]

    First person to PM me gets this. I don’t need it so I’m sure someone else would love it! 14-Days Gamepass Ultimate

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Not all X/S optimised games have to be on internal.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    There are two types of x/s optimized games, xboxgen9 and xboxgen9aware, to see this hover over game and click menu button and select info.

    Gen9aware games run fine from external hard drives. Of course you won't get the loading speed, but it saves a lot of internal space.

    Games I run from external that are optimized.

    Ark

    Halo MCC

    Ori

    Rocket league

    Sea of thevies

    Star wars squadrons

    State of decay.

    We happy few.

    submitted by /u/glxb
    [link] [comments]

    Why is audio coming from my tv not my headset?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    for reasons unknown to me all audio is coming out of my tv despite my headset being plugged in

    no-one can hear me but switching apps or clicking something and having the xbox make noise for clicking said button does get picked up as audio

    i have reset the console once and nothing changed

    plz help

    submitted by /u/RellikPlex585
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Xbox One BC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Ok my Girlfriends Cousin gave her an Xbox 360 with 10 Games And Mint Controllers. My girlfriend gave this to me as a special present. I was so happy that never owned a Xbox 360. But the problem was that it was missing its memory cards and I really want play fallout 3 on the 360. But was most excited to find fallout 3 on the lot. I just became a fallout fan after 4 was released (hated 76) and never play 3. So can I play fallout 3 (base disc no DLC or GOTY Copy) on Xbox One S?

    submitted by /u/SandElf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment