• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Xbox - My brother just got a new Series S so he gave me his old ONE S. can't wait to download some Game Pass games!

    Xbox - My brother just got a new Series S so he gave me his old ONE S. can't wait to download some Game Pass games!


    My brother just got a new Series S so he gave me his old ONE S. can't wait to download some Game Pass games!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Free game pass code for 14 days enjoy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Not to try and brag, but I love my setup.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Dolby Atmos for Headphones 2 year code. Merry Christmas if anyone can use it!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    First come first serve

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    For anyone in need. Check comments for last digits so bots can’t get.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    14 days of GamePass Ultimate

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Free Ultimate benefits if you want

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Thanks

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    I want to us this short note to give very huge thanks to all who do giveaways. Your benevolence is truly second to none. :)

    submitted by /u/AceMaven007
    [link] [comments]

    Last Minute Christmas was a hit

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Just wanted to share that I was able to find a Series X 2 days before Christmas for my son. This marks the very first time that he will get the newest console and I will continue to use the old one. He hasn't stopped playing on it since Christmas morning, and I couldn't be happier. To see him opening that gift and the look on his face was worth every penny it cost me.

    submitted by /u/Kindain2buttstuff
    [link] [comments]

    What games should my 60 year old father play?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    This man hasn't touched a game since the NES days and my mom got him an Xbox Series S and 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for Christmas. I'm looking for sort of simple games, he doesn't necessarily understand games with lots of controls you have to remember. They tried UFC last night and it went over his head. I downloaded Peggle 1&2 for him as well as Bejeweled. I'm looking for games in that ballpark.

    submitted by /u/Saintnickious
    [link] [comments]

    It’s a sad state of affairs for next gen.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    PS5, SS and SX.

    Where the fuck are the games?

    timed exclusives. Trickles of exclusives that may or may not be good. Limited supply. It fucking sucks.

    I nabbed the new Xbox launch day. Played through some shit on game pass. Then it hit me: I need some SP games as I'm a dad and can't play online that much anymore.

    No problem! I boot up game pass and see what I should've expected: games I've played through and beat or nothing that grabs my attention.

    Ive got a brand new console that just sits here to play Netflix. I've gotta wait at least a year for some quality SP exclusives. And that's if they're any good.

    and don't worry. I feel the exact same way about PlayStation. It just sucks man. I miss grabbing the 360 on launch and smashing through good exclusives.

    fast forward two gens and we get Yakuza, Gears 5 DLC and hope? PlayStation gets a demons souls remake and an indie.

    Fuck. I want the old days back.

    end rant.

    submitted by /u/ginjuhavenjuh
    [link] [comments]

    Is Warzone/Cod W enhanced for next gen?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    If I is currently, how does it compare. Also any differences between the series x and s?

    submitted by /u/Ivebeenhackeddd
    [link] [comments]

    even though i don't have an xbox series x (right now), i got a new xbox controller for christmas! as someone who only used the original xbox one controllers, i love the change. anyway, i have no need for this 14 day game pass ultimate code so here ya go!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Did anyone regret buying the Series S console?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I know there are a lot articles and posts about this topic but I would like to hear your opinion. Series S owners! Do you miss anything with the Series S? Do you feel any regret buying the "weaker" console?

    I really can't decide if the price difference worth it in my situation where I mostly only play Fifa / Forza episodes.

    Thank you for any feedback, advice, experience!

    submitted by /u/MattMadzz
    [link] [comments]

    I heard you like game pass codes, have 4!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    This needs back compat, what a game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Controller help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Xbox live on 360/one

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    okay so i have an xbox live gift card and an xbox 360. Im buying a new console (one s i think). if i put the code on my account rn before buying the new console, will it work on the new console if i sign in to my account? like if i get the live on my 360, will i also have live on the one?

    submitted by /u/exoticddguin
    [link] [comments]

    about games

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    hello im just moving to xbox series x coming from a ps4 but i have a issue, i have 54 ps4 discs is there any way i can trade those in for xbox games almost all of them are on xbox, tried selling them online but nobody bought them

    submitted by /u/smallthenoob
    [link] [comments]

    This is probably a reach but is anyone looking to sell a 360? Just bought my third in the past 4 years and it’s not working, just not having any luck anywhere so wondering if anyone in the community might have one to sell.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Question about refunds

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    So I got a gift card for Christmas and I accidentally bought a game I didn't want. If I use the refund service, will the money go back to my gift card balance? Where will it go?

    (It was an Xbox 360 game I was looking at)

    submitted by /u/jrdlzd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment