• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 500GB and 10 physical Games.

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 500GB and 10 physical Games.


    My Xbox 360 500GB and 10 physical Games.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Is this true?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Just Opened a Brand New Xbox 360 Controller in 2020! Unboxing Video Coming Soon!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Anyone wana join me in some halo 3 before the online servers for all 360 games shut in 2021?!?!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Anyone know a good headset for the xbox 360

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I need a good headset for the xbox 360 that you can plug in the controller that's cheap. Anyone know what I should get.

    submitted by /u/ErickR710
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get onto Xbox live with my account, but it says that my parent account affiliated with my profile is invalid?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    I've been trying to get onto Xbox live because without it I can basically only play physical games and that's it. Every time I try to sign in to Xbox live I'm greeted with that error. I don't think there is any parent account associated with my profile, so this error message is really weird. Does anyone know a fix to this? I would really like to get back online.

    submitted by /u/Boombox888
    [link] [comments]

    Important question to alll Xbox 360 gamers

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    If I buy An Xbox live card would it still work on my Xbox 360 or what do I have to do to get it

    submitted by /u/Fearless_Water
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update Minecraft?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I'm currently running TU11 (early 2013 version) Of Minecraft on Xbox 360 and I've been thinking of updating. Is it a good idea?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/masterchieflink87
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Carbon freezing problem

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    When I get to the menu of nfs carbon it froze.

    How can I fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/NFSGuy03
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 3 won't see my saved game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Hi,

    I have a saved game in halo 3 on my xbox 360. It shows up in the system settings if I go to my hdd and click halo, I see a saved game with my name on it. However, when I open up halo 3, it doesn't prompt me to ask which storage device to use, and it says "start solo game" and won't load my save. Why won't it show the prompt? I think that is probably the reason why it's not working.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SkyrimMCGamrr
    [link] [comments]

    Add me:Potato crusher6 can play almost any game that you can see on ''compare games'' for 3months free most of the time

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    What Format do I use for an Xbox Hard drive

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    What format type do I use for a usb hard drive that I want to plug into my xbox (360 Slim)

    submitted by /u/cshicken_one
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Hey, I want to download Just Dance 2014 for the 360, which costs 29.99 dollars. Do I have to pay via card/ PayPal, or can I buy a gift card with the money on it (for security reasons) ?

    If so, how would I be able to redeem the card?

    submitted by /u/OrcaFarmer
    [link] [comments]

    Buying gold is good idea?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Hi i have some good games but with online it will better like ac brotherhood. But i dont know what can i get with live gold on xbox360 i was ps3 user.

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    Help - launch day Xbox 360 120gb elite will only display red/green/pink and sometimes black lines (images attached). Would anyone in the know be able to offer a diagnosis? Is it completely dead? GPU fault maybe?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    License transfer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Anyone got a account with some digital games and would like to share via license transfer?

    submitted by /u/Maralevas
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed: Most Wanted doesn’ t work.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Hey, so I wanted to play NfsMW on my xbox 360 but whenever I start it, it's stuck in the loading screen. I've already waited for 45min but it just keeps on loading. Yesterday it still worked and the CD looks completely fine too. And all the other games still work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Steckdo
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update Minecraft?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I'm currently running TU11 (early 2013 version) Of Minecraft on Xbox 360 and I've been thinking of updating. Is it a good idea?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/masterchieflink87
    [link] [comments]

    Could use some help finding a 360 pro

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I'm looking for a 360 pro (the one without HDMI). I haven't had much luck finding one that is working. I need it mainly for display but I would like to be able to login. I am using it for display with my other xboxs. Does anyone know where I could buy one for relatively cheap?

    submitted by /u/Therealpyroland
    [link] [comments]

    Big problem with kinect sports bundle copy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    I bought a used game for 2 days I had no problems until today the game does not work, only the message xbox 360 appears to me and instead of the game pops up remove the dvd. Against the light, I saw that the disc is badly scratched, is that a problem? other games are running normally. xbox was used too

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    Recognize XBOX 360 charger from XBOX 360 elite charger

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Hi everyone, an old friend of mine claims we accidentally swapped our XBOX 360 chargers years ago and wants to swap them back. How can I verify his claim to be true? He has an XBOX 360 elite, while I think to have the Pro (white one, detachable HD, full hdmi support).

    submitted by /u/ArabicLawrence
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment