• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Saved another one from the landfill.

    Xbox 360 - Saved another one from the landfill.


    Saved another one from the landfill.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Nothing like new old stock!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Picked this up the other week, New old stock Halo 4 UNSC controller!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    My Xbox 360 game collection

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Left all my Xbox collection on Venezuela. Remaking it here in The US, need like 20 more games, and I want to restore cases and artwork. At the moment almost finished. The best console ever!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    About 11 years ago back in Christmas of 2009 is when I got my first 360 now I’m adding onto my collection.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Got this Xbox 360 Elite with a fully functional 120GB HD, 2 Controllers and 4 games for 30 Bucks (Well except for games that I bought online in the last picture) it works perfectly and connected it to my Xbox Live account

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Turned it on and off, unplugged everything and plugged back in. Is it possible to save or is it time to let it go?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Video Game Pickups for the Physical Collection with these I'm now at 725 games all 9 of the games came with manuals and wheelman has its map. And my new total achievements bar increase

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:52 PM PST

    A couple more games added to the collection, never got the chance to play the old ufc games about to try them out

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Added a few more consoles to the collection. Not sure I’ll ever find the matching console to the controller tho.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    It ain't a lot of games but y'know it's a start

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    remember those indie games?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Xbox 360 E has arrived!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Anyone else had their gamerpic and gamer zone reset to default?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Hi, just loaded up my profile and found my gamerpic had defaulted to the "skull" image and my gamer zone was set to "recreation" instead of what I had it set to. Not a big deal and I was able to change them back no problem, just wondering if anyone else has encountered this on their profile?

    submitted by /u/S_Rank_Dante
    [link] [comments]

    my new addition to my collection

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    These are my physical games for Xbox 360(and Titanfall 1-2)! What games should I add?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Can we please pay respect to one of my disks.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Is there any way to get halo 360 games digitally?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    And don't say I should get master chief collection, I only want to play these halo games on 360

    submitted by /u/JoshuaReenThreeFukYo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to save your hard drive from a red ring.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I know there is a few different red rings but In case it happens I want to know if I can fix it.

    submitted by /u/USMC-wannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys does The Punisher (NTSC) Xbox Classic will work on my PAL Xbox 360? Can anyone tell me?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Beginning my Xbox 360 Collection

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    With the announcement that Microsoft will cut Online Service for Legacy Halo titles, I figured now is the time to start building on my childhood dream and amass an amazing Xbox 360 collection. My goal is to purchase a strong and new (or almost new) Xbox 360 Slim (which I already just bought) so that it can last for many, many years. Next start acquiring all the Xbox 360 games that I loved or wanted to play and buy any special edition versions of those games as possible to avoid buying story DLC and other stuff through Xbox Live. Then, collect any special consoles like the Halo 3 20GB edition or others as well as any special 360 controllers, in case I ever get past my crippling depression amd somehow find the same 360 lovers in my area to do split screen or system link plays. Finally, move into either a big apartment or house and have either my living room or have a man cave be a giant relic for all my future 360 collections. Optional through this is to acquire any other games that isn't on my immeidate list to make my collection bigger as well as collecting old 360 faceplates for the OG 360 console that I sort of have. That Halo 3 news made me finally realize that the 360 days are finally numbered as it's only a matter of time before Xbox Live functions for it will eventually come offline and I want to preserve as much of it as possible before they become extremely rare. I wanted to know if there was any other tips that I could use before I begin this journey. I want to make several youtube videos or even Twitch livestreams about this collection and my love for the 360.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Party
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems with an Exernal Hard Drive (Xbox 360 Slim)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    After years of owning my 360 Slim and wanting to get an External Drive for me to out all the games that the 4GB on board can't handle, I finally out together today that the console uses a standard SATA connection, so any old laptop HDD would work... Right?

    Well, at least it seems that way according to some articles on the internet. I tried to hook one 160GB drive to the Xbox, but it did not work.

    At first I thought that the formatting was wrong, but it would seem I need to use FAT32, the one I already had. Then, I tried changing the partitioning map. Used both MBR and GUID and they did not work.

    Then I thought that if I plugged the drive via USB, the console would at least recognize it and format it for me. Knowing that it would only use upwards of 32GB like this, the objective was to get it formatted so I could plug it inside the console once again.

    That also didn't work. I can't for the life of me make the console identify the HDD.

    I'm at a loss. The Hard Drive seems to be working, I have plugged it on both my computers and it was normal...

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Oh_Shiiiit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment