• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Xbox One - Was a good Christmas this year. Got an Xbox one S, pdp LVL50 wireless headset, three controllers, two games and a 3 month Xbox ultimate game pass

    Xbox One - Was a good Christmas this year. Got an Xbox one S, pdp LVL50 wireless headset, three controllers, two games and a 3 month Xbox ultimate game pass


    Was a good Christmas this year. Got an Xbox one S, pdp LVL50 wireless headset, three controllers, two games and a 3 month Xbox ultimate game pass

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    My Gf of 5 Years surprised me today with this! Omfg I'm crying right now!!! :') I'm joing the xbox Club friends!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Picked up a new desk from Ikea so figured I'd post a show off Sunday.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    I know this might not be impressive with all the next gen ones but finally got my own Xbox after seven years .

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    My father in law got me a very generous gift!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Damn???

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Total show off! Xbox 1X Gold from the Sea of Thieves Battle for Orlando. A gift from Twitch user @Gunny629 and the Rare team

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    RIP To the Mamba. ����

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:08 AM PST

    It’s beautiful!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Sunday night vibes

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    My setup! Happy Holidays! ������

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Are Xbox Game Studios without a single game with specific release date?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Despite having 23 first-party studios, it appears to me that Microsoft hasn't confirmed the release date for any of their games. I might be wrong and missed few announcements, so if you do have any information please share.

    submitted by /u/giovava
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    first come first serve enjoy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Anybody know how to fix this? Got a new controller and i can't adjust any of the audio settings.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know any good co-op shooters?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Can't believe I've had the same account since I was 12!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    [GIVEAWAY] FIND THESE WHILE CHECKING MY XBOX ONE BOX. To make sure it goes to someone that will enjoy it instead of to a bot, send me a private message asking for only one game, it is only one per user to the first one asking.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Is $150-180 for a xbox one s or xbox one original too good of a deal to be true?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    On facebook marketplace, I see a ton of people in my area selling xbox one s or the original xbox one for about $150 to $180 and they claim all the cords and controller will be included. When i went to gamestop earlier, I asked one of their employees how much an xbox one sells for at their store and they said it goes for $280 (they were out of stock though). So would you trust someone who was selling it for about a $100 cheaper than that? I was planning on getting the person im buying it from to send a video or pics of it working before buying.

    submitted by /u/AUfan36
    [link] [comments]

    Thought my Elite V1 looked cool with the Xbox green reflecting off it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    14 days of game pass ultimate for free

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Sending an extra Xbox to my cousin in Canada (I’m in the US) looking for some suggestions

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    So I'm living in the US and I have a spare Xbox that I want to send to my cousin who lives in Canada. She's never had a game console before and I really don't want to mess this up. I wanted to give her some Xbox game pass ultimate but I don't know how it works. If I set up the console with an account for her and load up the ultimate would it work when she powers it on in Canada? Or would it not be valid because it was purchased In the states? Any other potential problems.

    Also any suggestions for games I can load up on? I know she's into anime and not super in violence so I was thinking Ori games but anything else?

    submitted by /u/Ravenna13
    [link] [comments]

    When will there be another restock?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    So long story short my dad bought me the wrong Xbox by mistake, and I was looking to get the series s. I realize they're out of stock almost everywhere right now, but is there a date that's upcoming for the next restock? If I remember correctly, the last restock was mid December, so I figured the next one would be in January at some point. What do you guys/girls think? Or what sources such as Twitter should I keep up to date with to ensure I get a spot for a series s?

    submitted by /u/butlerpaul2000
    [link] [comments]

    14 day gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Which games are receiving next-gen upgrades? Which games are safe to play now?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm wondering if there are any older games that might be getting next-gen upgrades in the near future. I'm particularly interested in games like:

    • Alan Wake
    • Quantum Break
    • Sunset Overdrive
    • A Plagues Tale
    • ReCore

    I know these are all older games, but is it possible they get any next-gen upgrades? Would this be up to the developer? Because I thought I read something about next-gen consoles unlocking framerates on older games, but I'm not sure if that's something that is coming in a future update, or if it's specific to each game.

    submitted by /u/alecjperkins213
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment