• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Xbox 360 - It’s been fun boys, enjoy it while you can

    Xbox 360 - It’s been fun boys, enjoy it while you can


    It’s been fun boys, enjoy it while you can

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Got this beauty under 10$

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    New 120gb HDD fitted and it runs like a dream. Backwards compatibility lost but a small price to pay for salvation.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    RIP

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Nice little pickup

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    This is basically the equivalent of being friend zoned on Xbox 360

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I'm a bit confused; the game modes for Halo 3 are still supported, but matchmaking isn't? Will online games still work or is it other services like achievements and Forge that are impacted?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Repasting a Trinity

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hey all,

    My Trinity is now 10 years old and runs kinda hot/loud as of late, so I'm looking into repasting it. I've taken apart fat models before but not an S model. Is there anything I should know beforehand or anything else I should do while I have the box open? I remember reading that you needed to serial number from the motherboard in order to get the DLC from Halo 2 to work.

    submitted by /u/chipsnapper
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use this for my 360? Like just plug it into the USB port and format it through my Xbox to be used ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Why does all the red on my Xbox 360 look pink?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I just got a new hdmi cable for my Xbox but now all the red on my Xbox are pink. It looks awful, and I don't even want to try to open up a game before it gets fixed does someone know what I can do?

    submitted by /u/Oganesson-
    [link] [comments]

    And this is why I need so many batteries

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    XBOX 360 red ring

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Alright so I've heard a lot of users experienced problems w their Xbox having a red ring where the system becomes unusable. I have an XBOX 360 S and I was wondering if this was inevitable in all systems and how long would it take/what needs to happen in order to get that red ring. Also, is there any way for me to fix it if it does happen? Asking because I haven't used the system much and want to buy some games for it along with getting an hdd. I only have a 4 gb flash drive so far

    submitted by /u/JDWarrior221
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Black Xenon board for 19.99 CAD?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Would it be worth it? No red ring surprisingly when testing it. It's a black model with a 120gb hdd.

    submitted by /u/Qflack
    [link] [comments]

    360 games for someone who plays primarily on PC?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Weird title, sorry. But I have a 360 in my "retro" shelf and I want to play games on it. Any suggestions for someone who is primarily a PC gamer on what games I may be missing out on? 360 and original are fine by me, I Actually want to play Morrowind on Xbox because the PC version never does it for me, and I'd like to play one optimized for the couch experience.

    submitted by /u/lskennedy
    [link] [comments]

    Customising Xbox 360 S

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    What are some cheap ways to customise my Xbox 360 Slim. Kinda want to get some LEDs in the fan but don't know how that works. Also idk if it's possible or easy but want to change the colour of the power button from green to something else. Any video links of what I should watch, or any links of what to buy. Thanks

    submitted by /u/BaileyJayTurner
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect via ethernet

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Tried to Google this and am finding absolutely nothing. My 360 connects fine wirelessly, but if I try to use an ethernet connection I can't even connect to the network and everything else is blocked. My router is the Rapture AC-5300. My Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, and Series X all connect just fine as well. I'm completely stumped as a wired connection is usually just plug and play.

    submitted by /u/Drahmin83
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless N Network Adapter on PC

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Is it possible to use the USB Network Adapter dongle with a PC? I imagine it's just a matter of having the right driver, but I can't seem to find one online. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SpaceWizardPhteven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment