• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Xbox - I wanted an Xbox light from the Xbox gear shop so I asked my husband if he could make it on his 3-D printer. Loving it, so cool!

    Xbox - I wanted an Xbox light from the Xbox gear shop so I asked my husband if he could make it on his 3-D printer. Loving it, so cool!


    I wanted an Xbox light from the Xbox gear shop so I asked my husband if he could make it on his 3-D printer. Loving it, so cool!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    My PC and Xbox Series S, they have the same power at gaming, but look that size ��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    The US Navy uses Xbox 360 controllers to operate the periscopes on submarines. The first submarine with the new controller is the USS Colorado. The Xbox controllers are also added to other Virginia-class submarines.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I finally got every achievement in a game after years of trying! I’m so happy!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Person Keeps Cutting Out in Xbox App Voice Party

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 6s (old phone i know). Every time me and my brother are talking over the xbox party, I use the app on my phone with my AirPods (v1) to talk to him. Almost every time, he cuts off, but he can hear me. I check the app, and his icon is lighting up meaning it's processing his voice. For some reason i just can't hear anything on his end. There's been only two instances in which the opposite has happened (i can hear him but he can't hear me). After many minutes of silence they just randomly come back. Sometimes, the audio never comes back. I thought maybe the problem was because I had other apps open in the background, but recently i've turned off background app refresh and i've exited all apps before opening up the xbox app to talk and the problem still happens. Any solutions? this is getting annoying...

    submitted by /u/Mr_Mankind_
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having xbox live capture issues?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing issues with Xbox live captures, specifically uploading them to Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/The_Real_DMC
    [link] [comments]

    3 months of Game Pass PC code

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    I got a code from Discord for 3 months of Gamepass PC, i already have game pass so it's useless to me

    Ill DM it to a random person, no requirements at all

    Update: i chosen the winner

    submitted by /u/mohmar2010
    [link] [comments]

    Have fun

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    HALO INFINITE Master Chief action figure

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    UK - bait and switched by GAME.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    So my local GAME in Southampton posted on Twitter that they've got stock in of Xbox Series S. Great, I thought, I'll go get one - I'm a teacher and I deserve something nice this year. When I walked in I was told that I could only buy it in a bundle with a headset, extra controller and XBL/Game Pass for £356.99. Nowhere was this said before I walked into the shop. Somehow I made myself walk out empty handed.

    I know I shouldn't be surprised and I shouldn't buy from GAME but you know what availability's like. Please, learn from my mistakes and avoid like the plague or they'll keep pulling this shit.

    submitted by /u/accidentalsalmon
    [link] [comments]

    How would I go about cleaning the sweat dirt off my controller?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    What kind of hard drive do I need to replace the internal HDD on the Xbox One X?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Hey guys, so after poking around for my situation with my Xbox one x, it seems to be that the problem is with the hard drive. I would like to replace the hard drive, but despite my googling, I can't get much information on replacement products.

    Does any hard drive work to replace the internal drive? Where can I buy an Xbox one x hard drive? Is the Xbox one s hard drive compatible with the one x? Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/eroticthanoscar
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass suggestions ?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I have game pass and I'm looking to trying new games any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/bladestorm1745
    [link] [comments]

    X360 Hardware Modding

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Hello! Posting this in r/xbox since r/xbox360 doesn't allow questions related to mods. Was wondering if anyone knows of an online service where one can send there x360 and get it hardware modded for money. I only work on Nintendo products, and would love to get my beloved 2010 x360 arcade hardware modded with extra fans and a custom case. I've seen plenty of examples online, but all seem to be private projects and not something you can pay to have done. If anyone knows of a place like this, please let me know!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dicckiccem
    [link] [comments]

    My home Xbox

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I think I've overcomplicated the "my home Xbox" feature, can somebody just tell me which Xbox I need to set as home Xbox?:

    My console DOES NOT have Xbox live OR game pass

    My friend's console DOES have Xbox live AND game pass

    submitted by /u/aids-venter
    [link] [comments]

    Help this mom out, when can I expect to find the new Xbox back in stock in the U.S

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    As the title reads, how can I find out when there will be more in stock anywhere? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/P-B_Jelly_Time
    [link] [comments]

    Pro tip for the new Xbox App on Android

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    We all know the new app sucks. Just uninstall it and install an .apk file of the previous version (ver. 2006.0624.0047). You can get the install file from various sites.

    You can also keep the Xbox Beta app on your phone and use that for any features exclusive to the new app.

    I've read the recent thread about the app on this sub and lots of reviews but nobody really seems to know about this.

    I see no reason to stick with the new app. Since I mainly use the app for remote control it was a no-brainer for me.

    submitted by /u/ItIsTheReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox and pc games

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    If i buy a game in xbox like rise of the tomb raider, can i download it on pc and play it and how?

    submitted by /u/ApostolisKer
    [link] [comments]

    Flickering OG Xbox games on Series X

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I was trying out a couple original Xbox games the other day on the Series X, and all of them seem to have weird flickering and coloring issues. Is this common with the older games? I will say, they did load super fast, but the flickering and screen issues were worrying.

    submitted by /u/SalmonGram
    [link] [comments]

    Sea of Thieves crossplay xbox one xbox series s

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I have a question I search every where but i still got no answer. If i buy a series s will i be able to play sea of thieves with my Friends who are on xbox one?

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Fly936
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Code

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Got a message from Xbox Live about some Black Desert stuff and it came with a code. I dont play Black Desert so here is a free code for people who do.

    3V6D6-2VHHY-4Y9D2-469FD-GM3QZ

    submitted by /u/STBChase7756
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk refund from gamestop?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    So, my wife bought me Cyberpunk 2077 from Gamestop via digital code - since I'm on Xbox one X - I want to return it, but Gamestop refuses to do digital game refunds, and says I have to go through CD Project Red, and CDPR says I have to go through Microsoft, and Microsoft says it will refund games purchased through the store - which mine wasn't, it was through gamestop.

    Anyone been through this? How the hell do I chase this down? I got today's email from CDPR and I can't fill out the forms since its digital

    submitted by /u/h3re4fball
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change profile picture

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Im on the xbox app and trying to change my profile picture to a picture I have and it wont change, instead it reset my profile picture to a default one. Does anyone know whats happening?

    submitted by /u/bigbrainchurro07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment