• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Xbox - All packed to go to my mum's for Christmas!

    Xbox - All packed to go to my mum's for Christmas!


    All packed to go to my mum's for Christmas!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Right?!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Today I will have to say goodbye to my xbox 360 after 9 years of giving me fun times in my childhood.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    My little chief just chillin protecting

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Free Game Pass ultimate code - 14 days

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Found this almost got thrown away ��

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Anyone want some Game Pass trials?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Could Face Class Action Lawsuits

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    External HD Performance Mode

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    For those lucky enough to get a series X, has anyone tested running games off of the external hard drive? As in, for those not X/S optimized, do you still get better frame rates off an external or does it have to be on the internal? Would a game like siege, which has 120fps support now, only have 120fps on the internal?

    Thanks for the help!!

    submitted by /u/TurtelRoLL
    [link] [comments]

    It Fits!!!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Got a new controller and it came with this. Please only use it if you actually need it!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Found an old drawing I made back in high school show casing some of my favorite gaming memories on the old Xbox. Good times.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Microsoft stores not updating not even one KB. Console: xbox one s

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    SSD Expansion for series S

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Anyone know the best 1TB SSD that I could slap on my Series S? Brands, price points? Not super sure myself.

    submitted by /u/SomeSquids
    [link] [comments]

    Cant install the new cod (please help)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I recently bought the new cod and I cant install it because I downloaded the free version of the game where you could play mp for a week for free. I have no idea how to fix this but ill leave some details

    • I have the game on disk
    • I have the Xbox one s
    • I have plenty of storage on my Xbox
    • My Xbox is completely updated
    • When I check the manage game and add-ons page It says I can download the base game, campaign, multiplayer, zombies (no more than 3.6 GB), dead ops arcade (no more than 6.2 GB), and call of duty black ops cold war -free access
    • when I checked updates nothing appeared

    I dont know if the game just needs to do a secret update that won't appear to me but right now I just feel scammed, if you respond ill make sure to try out what you suggested and respond back asap

    submitted by /u/idkwhattonamethis88
    [link] [comments]

    How to print out the digital code for a game purchased as a gift from the online Xbox store

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    I want to purchase an Xbox game from the online store as a gift, but I do not want to send the digital code to an email address. I want to print out the digital code, and use the hard copy as a gift. Is this possible? The only options I see when I go through the purchase process are Install On Your Device, and email the code to the recipient.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Amazon_Echo_Question
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy an xbox series x from the usa, can I use it in the UK if I buy a new power lead?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I was going to buy an xbox series x from amazon.com (it would be free with mturk cash)

    Can I use it in the UK if I buy a new power lead?

    submitted by /u/gollyrebecca
    [link] [comments]

    Any tricks to get proper Microsoft support for Elite controllers under warranty?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    So this is really strange. I had purchased an Elite Series 2 in July, along with an extended warranty as I had my issues with my Elite Series 1 way back when. Cut to a month ago, and start having issues with the buttons being unresponsive.

    I try to file for a warranty return via the website... but after logging the issue, it tells me that I cannot proceed and must contact Microsoft support. When I hit the link to contact Microsoft support, it tells me I cannot resolve this issue via Phone or chat. Huh?

    Regardless, I contacted them via chat, and after a long wait, spoke to someone that said they put in the return and that I would receive a shipping label to send it back. Never did.

    I called them about this (2nd time contacting), and was told that they set up the return, and I would receive a shipping label via email. And that they'd follow-up to make sure it was moving forward. Never did.

    I called them back again, they told me the shipping label should appear online under my manage devices, and that it may take 24 hours, and that regardless, their supervisor would call back in 24 hours to confirm. The shipping label is still not available, and no one has contacted me.

    I'm going to call again on Monday but the tech support has been lousy at best. I'm transferred without my knowledge to departments with no guidance about what I already was speaking to them about and I'm given empty promises that it will be resolved. Are there any other tricks in reaching people that can make a difference?

    Paid a lot for the controller, and more for a useless warranty; seems like I've been completely ripped off and would return it outright if I were able to at this point. Love my Series X, and realize it's on me, but will never buy another specialty controller from Microsoft again.

    submitted by /u/ScoopSnookems
    [link] [comments]

    ELGATO HD60S+ Black Screen Issue When Playing Games

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    So I just got my Series X yesterday and everything works perfectly on its side. The games load up fine and there's no black screen on my monitor when my HD60s+ is NOT connected. But when the elgato IS connected, my monitor turns black every time I load up a game, but not in the main menus. It usually takes me a couple times of unplugging all my HDMIs to get it to show the screen again.

    Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix???

    submitted by /u/oliverf6810
    [link] [comments]

    Notification for text while texting on Xbox app

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Hello, when i am texting in the chat, and someone else texts, I get a notification even though I am inside of the chat. iphone SE2 ios 14.3 latest app version. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/BBsavage45
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change the xbox controller's sensitivity on PC?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I just bought a xbox controller (robot white, wireless bluetooth) and I updated the firmware and downloaded the xbox accessories app. While playing a game, the camera keeps moving in random directions slowly which seems to only happen on the right thumb stick. Meaning, it is probably over sensitive.

    The screenshots for the xbox accessories app shows a calibration / sensitivity screen but on mine there is no such thing. When the controller is physically plugged, there is no issues. When it is bluetooth, there are issues.

    In-game it shows as a LE XINPUT controller when on bluetooth. When physically connected it shows xbox. I tried contacting MS but they said I have to ask the community for support. huh?

    Has anyone had this issue before and how can I fix this? The game I play doesn't have an option to change sensitivity for the right stick (FF14). Maybe there's a third party app kind of like how PS4 controllers used DS4? That would be nice. Anyway, thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Eriane
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate trial - only for users who don’t already have Game Pass. Enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Xbox Live is still garbage. This is no "next Gen"

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Game recordings still sometimes don't work, no video or no audio. Sometimes it says it uploaded the video to the server.. and it's not there. Or I open a clip and "Ops, something went wrong!". Also it's so bad integrated and if you want to you back to all of your clips after watching one, you sometimes end up on the Dashboard and have to navigate all the way back. That's not next gen, this is a problem since release of old gen.

    I also already hated the Dashboard since the Xbox One and it's still garbage. It's slow, things Pop up way too late, the customisation is a joke, it's very bad to navigate and it's all in all messed up and I often need (after years!!) time to find the thing I want to do.

    Also the Xbox App doesn't really work, not even on a IPhone 11 Pro. It doesn't even start sometimes.. what the hell?

    Is there some way to get them the message more louder? I already have a PS4 and I will wait for a black PS5.. I was more a Xbox guy, but .. for how long?

    submitted by /u/Muteki123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment