• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Xbox One - Xbox: "Regardless of which console you play on, next-gen will have video games and that’s pretty cool"

    Xbox One - Xbox: "Regardless of which console you play on, next-gen will have video games and that’s pretty cool"


    Xbox: "Regardless of which console you play on, next-gen will have video games and that’s pretty cool"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Honestly the Yakuza games are worth the download folks. Some real gems in there!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Feels so good. Bestbuy out there taking out the trash. Saw this on twitter �� scalpers getting destroyed for bulk orders on XSX ��

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Dead by Daylight will runs at 1080p on XBOX Series S also Support Raytracing

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Got this $100 Turtle Beach headset on clearance for $50 (accident?). So uh, check your Walmarts!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    PSA: Xbox Design Labs Shutting Down on October 14th, until 2021. 10 dollars off controllers now

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Just an FYI I just saw this, Xbox Design labs will be shutting down for the rest of the year returning at some point in 2021.

    Don't know the reason but people have 4 days to order a controller if you planned to do it for the holiday or something.

    Figured I would get the word out.

    https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/?rtc=1

    submitted by /u/TheRealMetroidMan
    [link] [comments]

    After 6 years I finally got 100k gamerscore

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Digital Foundry: Xbox Series X: Assassin’s Creed Unity

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I can’t use this so hopefully this makes someone’s day better!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Enjoy!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Bought a new controller today and found this inside. I’m unable to use it so here you go.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    2 Free Games! Check the comments for the second one

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Japanese Dubbed Script for Cyberpunk 2077. Props to Localization Teams around the World. Can't wait to Play this Game on Series X.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    How does one go about getting these little icons next to the gamerscore? First time I’ve ever seen them

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Can’t play my 360 games on X1. Saids my my connection to Xbox live has been lost.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    What games have the best soundtrack in your opinion?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    We got the games like GTA 5, Mafia 3 etc who got a lot of real world ones. We Happy Few that got some extra work put into it and so on.

    Also second question, are there any racing games that have some Eurobeat in their soundtrack?

    submitted by /u/Whappingtime
    [link] [comments]

    Finally 10k ��

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Any good rhythm games on gamepass?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Xbox turning off when second Xbox it turned on

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I bought a second Xbox around a year ago about half the time my original Xbox one is turned on my new Xbox turns itself off, I have looked everywhere for an explanation but have come up with nothing and decided to see what Reddit's got

    submitted by /u/Jetjimmy_john
    [link] [comments]

    Games too long to start

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Is anyone here also experiencing this issue? I've tried all my games and they're saying the same things. Do you guys any solutions?

    submitted by /u/DidacticCrane27
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading to the Series X, question around what is possible with Xbox One.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I am planning to pick up a Series X and wondered if the following would work: I was planning on making a second account on my current Xbox One, give the console to my dad and so he would have access to my current gen library of games.

    I plan to set my Series X as my primary console and so presumably I could play Halo/ Forza/ anything I own on the Seriex X on my current account while my dad can play the same game presumably even online with me from the Xbox One?

    Is that possible? Curious what people think!

    submitted by /u/bobsonreddit99
    [link] [comments]

    Was surviving mars patched?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    The game apparently can be 100% in 5 minutes, but you need to download 2 mods. I can't find the one called "Ta mods". I found the other just fine but the one I named doesn't appear. Was the mod deleted, was the entire thing a internet meme and I just got "Cheap-Bastard-Rolled"? (I apologize if I'm being passive aggressive.) So, does that still exist?

    submitted by /u/-Benjamin_Dover-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment