• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Here is my collection. I started getting back into collecting a few months ago.

    Xbox 360 - Here is my collection. I started getting back into collecting a few months ago.


    Here is my collection. I started getting back into collecting a few months ago.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I was born at JUST the right time.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get a list of just your Xbox 360 game purchases without a 360?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I'm planning on buying an Xbox 360 again after having sold mine years ago. I know I have a lot of purchases from the Xbox Store, but can't seem to find an easy concise way to find the list of games I've purchased over the past 10 or so years. I can go on my transaction history on Microsoft but it only goes back to 2012 and even then it's a mix of points purchases, games, DLC, etc.

    On the Playstation website, I was able to find a google chrome script that could pull just the download list/purchases from day 1 of the account to today, and it made a nice concise list.

    Is there anything like that for Xbox 360 games?

    submitted by /u/Liquatic
    [link] [comments]

    Old Game

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys. There was this game I used to play on Xbox 360 when I was like 3-7. It was like a flamethrower tank I think and at the very end you had to fight a giant robot spider that would come out of a hole in the ground. It was a 3D game but from a SkyView. Do you guys know This game??

    submitted by /u/pingspoofer22
    [link] [comments]

    Buzzing Noise

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    My xbox makes a buzzing noise when i play a disc game any solutions

    submitted by /u/LikeItsAllAlright
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or xbox 360 collecting got up in price recently ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I was checking some stuff ( controller, red 360 console, halo 3 console that I already own, some games) and they all raising in value and begining to be a bit more scarce. Are other folks trying to grab as much stuff because the next xbox release is near ?

    submitted by /u/MrGulag101
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 3-Looking For Friends

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Looking to add friends in order to get Halo 3 maps. Please comment your tag or add me: Nate Conrad.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/verydeadly
    [link] [comments]

    Biracial xbox 360

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    can't access my library

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Is there any way to access your 360 library of not installed games? all I see when I go to my games are the installed ones. There are 100 installed on the system but I know our true game library is well over 300

    submitted by /u/FSB_Phantasm
    [link] [comments]

    Halo waypoint avatar awards in 2020?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I tried posting this on the halo subreddit but didn't get any feedback. Seeing that this question relates to the Xbox 360 I thought I would give here a try too. I should also mention I would test this myself but I lent my 360 to someone for the time being.

    Anyways, I know I'm pretty late to the party but I recently discovered you could use your 360 avatar on the Xbox one. There was an app on the 360 called halo waypoint that had exclusive avatar awards for achieving certain accomplishments. I'm interested in trying to do the achievements to obtain this gear but I'm unsure if the app is still accessible in 2020. I've been trying to do some research and found mixed reports leading up to 2018 claiming the app is still accessible, but functions unreliably sometimes.

    Can anyone confirm anything on this? I don't want to waste the time grinding out the remaining 680ish gamer score for the spartan EVA helmet if it's not even obtainable anymore.

    submitted by /u/b0b_saggot
    [link] [comments]

    Love the music in this game

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Please recommend some 360 games I can play in front of my kids. Preferably something that can be played in 20 minute sessions at times. I currently have 17 physical games for 360 and Plants vs Zombies is the only one I can play in front of the kids.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Achievements Unlocked but not added to Gamerscore

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I'm playing NCAA Football 13 and got 4 achievements worth 160 points and noticed they weren't added to my gamer score. 1 was done yesterday and 3 today.

    Played THPS1+2 yesterday also and got 3 achievements and unlocked immediately so I know it's working.

    Anyway to get the 4 to show up?

    submitted by /u/luisstrikesout
    [link] [comments]

    The Godfather 2 - #10 Florida 6 - (Tony The Lonely)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    OG xbox games on 360 with achievements

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Is there a list of games that made it from the OG xbox to the 360 and also has achievements?

    Three games I can think of is: NFS MW, NFS Carbon and GTA San Andreas.

    For PS3 you have games like Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper all have trophy support.

    There must be a detailed list of these type of games somewhere

    submitted by /u/sakr95
    [link] [comments]

    Where's The Best Place To Buy The Cheapest Versions Of Xbox 360 Games?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Not really sure where to look except for local thrift stores which I have had limited success in the past & Gamestop which I have gotten most of mine in the past from. Is it just as simple as that or am I missing something? Just looking for the cheapest version don't really care if it's used or not as long as it doesn't look like a car ran over it

    submitted by /u/ringbearer90
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Backward compatibility problem

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I got a challenge for you guys.

    I've spent all night and most of my morning trying to figure this out: I have an Xbox game that is backward compatible to xbox360, have played it before successfully, but now it won't work.

    Here's what I know:

    • This is the original Xbox 360
    • hard drives have not been changed
    • I've reset to default settings
    • cleared system cache
    • manually cleared all storage
    • I think I've updated everything

    If anyone could help me out that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Pippco
    [link] [comments]

    Controller wont pair to Xbox 360

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment