• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Xbox - My 360 finally gave up after 7 years of use

    Xbox - My 360 finally gave up after 7 years of use


    My 360 finally gave up after 7 years of use

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    This was the cake for my birthday today (my birthday is tomorrow but we decided to have the cake and dinner today because tomorrow is a school day)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    My Rig. Some more pics for scale.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    The Xbox Series X/S release in less than a month now! (30 Days)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    The collection.... So far

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    6th gen console specs, to my best ability of tracking the info down.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Who Remembers this?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Why doesn’t my download queue show game progress when paused like it used to?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I Don’t Know Whats Wrong With My Xbox

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    So I originally had the first Xbox One and I decided to get the Xbox One S since my old one was sorta slow. When I got the One S and I plugged in my hardrive the screen would freeze then it would turn itself off this didnt happen on my old Xbox but after i plugged it into the old one it started happening to it aswell. Does anybody know why this is happening or how could i fix it?

    submitted by /u/tnb_broken
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one turns off my it self

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    If I start a game up and play for like 10 min and my xbox just shuts off 😐 It never done that before and I checked if fans are spinning in my xbox they are, there isn't any dust, checked my power supply for dust it was clean, and now I'm just sitting at my desk and my xbox turned on by it self twice the first time I manually turned it off and rn it just turned off by it self, it won't be any console updates coz I done one yesterday via hotspot bcoz I have no wifi in my new house, so there's no internet connected to the xbox

    submitted by /u/DaddyDaniilsTTV
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope they restart the backwards compatibility program. Most of these need love still...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Can someone help with info please?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Wasn't there a special set of thumbsticks given away at SDCC, E3, or PAX that were green in color?

    submitted by /u/dark1san
    [link] [comments]

    OG Xbox backlog. What should I play first? Dreamfall is 50% done.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Been Gone A Long Time

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I got pressured into going PlayStation after my 360 died; PS4 was fun, but I'm coming home to X Box.

    I am wanting to explore older titles that I've missed. So I ask you, the community who would know best: what games are a must-add to my collection from XBox One?

    I'm not necessarily looking only for blockbuster titles; what sleepers or unsung games did you guys love?

    Edit: I like shooters, but I like RPGs, some casual racing (NFS Hot Pursuit), platformer/adventure games.

    submitted by /u/AEtherbrand
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Halo Waypoint?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I tried posting this on both the xbox 360 and halo subreddits but didn't get any feedback on so I thought I would give here a try too. I should also mention I would test this myself but I lent my 360 console to someone for the time being.

    Anyways, I know I'm pretty late to the party but I recently discovered you could use your 360 avatar on the Xbox one. There was an app on the 360 called halo waypoint that had exclusive avatar awards for achieving certain accomplishments. I'm interested in trying to do the achievements to obtain this gear but I'm unsure if the app is still accessible in 2020. I've been trying to do some research and found mixed reports leading up to 2018 claiming the app is still accessible, but functions unreliably sometimes.

    Can anyone confirm anything on this? I don't want to waste the time grinding out the remaining 680ish gamer score for the spartan EVA helmet if it's not even obtainable anymore.

    submitted by /u/b0b_saggot
    [link] [comments]

    With the Series X, will I finally be able to access and use my 360 saves again?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Long story short: My 360 RROD on me about a year ago. Like a fool, I traded in all my games that weren't on the backwards compatible list for XBONEX.

    I've got well over 1,500 HRS into Skyrim on 360 - probably double that if you count loading screens - and had to start from scratch when I upgraded.

    Anyone have any idea if the XBSX or XBSS, since they claim full backwards compatibility, will allow us to access our cloud saves and to apply them to 360 games? (Basically: Can I get Dragonrider and Shadowmere back???)

    submitted by /u/tonydanza1
    [link] [comments]

    X-Box Controllers

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I want to know which XBox Controllers are better to use on PC? Wireless or Wired?

    submitted by /u/Radstyke
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the Xbox series x

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Will the SAMSUNG U32J590 4K Ultra HD 32" LED Monitor - Black be good for the Xbox series x?

    submitted by /u/Amellown
    [link] [comments]

    One Full Year of completing weekly rewards on Xbox

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Does Making Series X My Home Xbox Remove It From My One X?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I know it's hard to understand, but how will your Home Xbox work with the new generation? Will I be able to have a Home Series X and a Home One X? Or will I only ever have 1 Home Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Co2_Outbr3ak
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play original Xbox games with someone on an original Xbox if you’re playing on an Xbox One? E.g. Playing Halo on LAN with an OG Xbox and Xbox One.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Weird question, but I've always been curious.

    submitted by /u/JernahNerson
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading to 4k tv?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    What are they best TV's to upgrade to?

    What to look out for?

    The shop assistant said not to get qled as long gaming can burn the screen but reading online that qled are best for gaming.

    could anyone give me some tips on what to get and look out for?

    submitted by /u/Kje17
    [link] [comments]

    Used $30 but still have $30 in my account balance

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I dont know if it is connected but I used my whole account balance ($30) and a credit card (second payment option) to pre order a game. As of now I still have $30 in my account. Is it unrelated and I just have $30 in my account (microsoft mistake, not gonna say anything lol) or does it still show $30 because the money hasn't fully gone thru to purchase the game? does anyone know the answer?

    submitted by /u/savllama999
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the "playing now" feature

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Anyone remember the feature in the xbox store when you would go to a game you were thinking about purchasing and as you scroll down there was a section "playing now" which was originally linked to twitch, then Microsoft started mixer so it linked to that...then it suddenly dissapeared...I wish xbox would bring that back...

    submitted by /u/msamples795
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment