• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Xbox - Haven’t had Taco Bell in a while. My butt might regret it later but my wallet sure isn’t.

    Xbox - Haven’t had Taco Bell in a while. My butt might regret it later but my wallet sure isn’t.


    Haven’t had Taco Bell in a while. My butt might regret it later but my wallet sure isn’t.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    X de Xbox

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Xbox One Controllers On Sale At Walmart. YMMV

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    No Taco Bell, money, or other reason(s) that make you unable to get codes off drinks? Here’s a solution for y’all. Unsure if the Taco Bell “game” is country-specific or not, but I hope everyone gets use from this.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Welp I just screamed a little bit

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Bit of backstory first, after owning a xbox 360 (my favourite console to this day, the controller, the games, the social experience and so much more) for all its lifecycle playing through so many great games it was only natural I got an xbone when the new generation started. One by one all my friends were going to ps4, so after about 1 year of xbone (and not the best time to be honest) I reluctantly traded in for a ps4...

    Fast forward to present day... Xbox buys Bethesda... Xbox announces a more affordable option for next gen... I take a close look at gamepass and laugh at my 2 psplus games... I decided that's enough and preorderd the series S on the day (don't have 4k TV so no need for X yet)

    Then I'm sitting there playing destiny on ps4 and see that it's free on gamepass and the new expansion will be free on gamepass too. So I yeet my ps4 into my bag and trade it in for a xbox one S.

    All looks amazing I get my gamepass signed up for £1 no less! Get destiny and it looks pretty good (and having triggers makes such a difference when shooting wow)

    Having another look through the gamepass I see all the fable games, massive fan back in day why not kick some chickens.

    Then it happened my gamertag appeared in that little box and said I have signed into xbox live that all too familiar "blup" and It took me right back and I let out the happiest little scream of 2020.

    TLDR; Its good to be back

    submitted by /u/jakattakjak19945
    [link] [comments]

    a little something i got from discord, i dont have a xbox so...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X/S will let users delete certain parts of games to free up space

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Anyone want 2 weeks of Game Pass? I'm already subscribed. Cheers!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Gifting

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    If I gift someone the ultimate game pass will it make one of us renew it automatically or is it a one time purchase

    submitted by /u/Anubis__119
    [link] [comments]

    Will multiplayer work on backwards compatable games on series x??

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Will my 1 year old kitten sitting on my Xbox damage it?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I get paranoid that whenever I leave the door open to my room, my kitten will go and sit and / or stand on my Xbox. Will it severely damage it in any way?

    submitted by /u/charliegamimg
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing things up "slowly"

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    i have an extra xbox code, first to comment gets it.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    i have an extra xbox code my friend gave me, first to comment gets dmed it!

    winner! : u/unitedfan18

    ENDED

    submitted by /u/nicknamesummercenaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about xbox series s

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I want to buy xbox series s ...Your help will be appreciated .. 1. is it a right choice ? 2. Will my installed game will be gone if my subscription of gamepass expires ? 3. Will installed games on external drive from gamepass Work on after the subscription expires ? 4. Can I use my pendrive for the console ? 5. How can I get the games that aren't in gamepass ? 7. In my area internet speed is not good how this will affect ?? Thank you for tolerating the bad English writing

    submitted by /u/rezazedge
    [link] [comments]

    What are there 3 of these, and which one do I use?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Xbox Game Recommendations?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hi I'm going to be getting a Xbox series S sometime in the winter so me and my dad could play together is there any games you guys could reccomend to me?

    submitted by /u/mycatnuttedonmehelp
    [link] [comments]

    I don't need it now, but I do need it!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I do plan to get an XBOX Series X but I'm not worried about getting it first day. I'm not a crazy person who will hang out in front of a Best Buy to try and get one. I do have the money available.

    Should I wait until beginning of December? I think a lot of the pre-purchased ones will be taken care of and I can just get it but I also don't want to wait until Christmas comes rolling around and it gets jammed with sales again and goes out of stock.

    How long should I wait?

    submitted by /u/Airvh
    [link] [comments]

    Next generation we need a digital, disc based and high storage console for pre order

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Having a digital and disc based console is awesome but in the future we need a new console that comes with a 2TB option. Microsoft can choose to make the 2TB digital or disc based.

    A 2TB option would make more people happier since they don't need to need to buy a external drive and we've seen how the Series X and PS5 sell out and one of the ways to make stock take longer to sell out is increase the price so the 2TB could be $600 or $700 plus taxes.

    I know $600/$700+ is humongous but are you really gonna find a 2TB NVME SSD at $200 no it's gonna cost way more than buying the 2TB console on it's own and your getting double taxed for 2 separate options. Since it's more expensive less people would be able to afford so that gives people extra time to not miss out on a pre order.

    Here's a bonus this on is less substantial but a new console with a 2nd controller and that could be $550 saving you $10 than buying the controller separately with added taxes. Controllers will wear and tear through the 7 year life cycle everyone goes through at least 2 or 3 controllers for the lifespan of the generation. When 1 controller is having problems, malfunctions or stops working you have a fresh 2nd controller in a box waiting for you don't need to waste gas buying it at the store or waiting 1-5 days for it to be delivered.

    To everyone out there that was pissed about 1TB they had to compromise either way to keep the price at $500. They had the choice between a larger but slower SSD or a faster but slower SSD they went with the 2nd option.

    If you do plan to on buying 5 games or games with high GB downloads this year and the 1st half of 2021 you may as well buy the new Seagate SSD in advance when the price drops a little to be prepared cause uninstalling and reinstalling will get annoying after awhile and Series X will only work on the Seagate drive and internal just in case someone forgot or wasn't aware of.

    submitted by /u/mack180
    [link] [comments]

    From October 22nd through November 4th you can enter the Taco Bell Xbox Series X giveaway 3x per day for free

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    You can enter 3-times a day for free in a few weeks - https://winxbox.com/en-us/Rules

    Online Code Request: Between 12:00:00 AM PT on October 22, 2020 and 11:59:59 PM PT on November 4, 2020, an eligible consumer may use the following Codes: SX7YR97XYV96, SX7V936NBPP9, SX7NLYZNHCZ6 (each an "Online Code"). Each Online Code is non-unique and may be used up to one [1] time per entrant per day between 12:00:00 AM PT on October 22, 2020 and 11:59:59 PM PT on November 4, 2020.

    submitted by /u/BradGroux
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Bandicoot 4 is REALLY good.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I'm pretty thrifty, I usually wait for sales on most everything but I paid the full $60 for Crash and I'm more than satisfied. This game is PACKED with love.

    Just wanted to drop in and say this. Enjoy your weekend everybody.

    submitted by /u/pieguy221
    [link] [comments]

    Console advice. Help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Is it good to get a series S being a newbie to console gaming? I mean now Xbox has very attractive offers to get a series X with 35£ and 25£ for S. Will the game pass be a good option if I go for S.

    submitted by /u/krisxr
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get my elite series2 controller fixed/replaced without under warrenty?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    So I've had my controller for almost a year now and 2 months ago my controller started to act up. Mainly my left and right bumper always have a hard time actually giving feedback. I've tried taking apart the controller and fixing it, but nothing seems to help. Is there a way I can just send in my controller to get it fixed or replaced?

    submitted by /u/YouDontKnowMeHoe
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 mod

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys My cousin has a Xbox 360 and when he turn on the console by pressing eject button, it show up Xell reloaded I Google it and I found out that it allows you to modify the system. But my cousin don't know why he has it on his console, maybe he bought a used console idk But he wants to play games online and updated games, for example Minecraft, but Xbox live don't work He also has no tabs movies, TV's etc. How can he repair this?

    submitted by /u/ThatsMatth3w
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment