• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Goodbye, Sweet Prince.

    Xbox 360 - Goodbye, Sweet Prince.


    Goodbye, Sweet Prince.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Decent find for £11.95 in a bundle of three RRoD units - fully working Xenon (MFG 08/12/2005) on Blades!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I found my old xbox and

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I found my old xbox and it has all the accounts, i cant believe it, the last time this thing was on was in 2012, too bad that i dont have games for it anymore

    submitted by /u/sausagecatto
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any precautions to take with a sealed Xbox 360?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    So long story short I was able to get a sealed MW3 Xbox 360 today for $250 and I was wondering if there any parts inside it like the original Xbox that go bad

    submitted by /u/vwap000
    [link] [comments]

    A bit more expensive than I usually go. But I feel 73 wasn’t too much for this haul.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Question about Change and Play Cable and issues with 2005 Xenon

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    If I get one, does it still connect wirelessly? I have a Xenon with an issue with connecting to connecting to controllers. I have tried swapping the rf board, different controllers, everything and it just wont pick up wireless controllers. All a wireless controller can do is turn it on. Media Center remote can control everything that supports it but obviously I cant play COD with a media remote.

    submitted by /u/snuzelbufsnk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to tell if the optical drive and motherboard are not paired?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    My mother in law got a refurbished 360 slim for my kids to play. I think she had it for at least a year, possibly as long as 2 years. When our fat 360 started having major problems she gave us hers with the caveat that it had been having trouble reading disks.

    I'm unaware of when the issues started but when we got it, it took only a day before it stopped reading disks entirely.

    I read on ifixit.com that not reading disks is a potential result of the optical drive being replaced and not the motherboard. Assuming this is true, and since this slim was refurbished, I'm thinking this might be a potential cause of the problem.

    When a disk is inserted, it will say it is reading for around 30 seconds to a minute but no mechanical sound of the drive attempting to read can be heard.

    I'm debating about opening it up but don't really know what I should be looking for.

    Any advice on troubleshooting this would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MMFSdjw
    [link] [comments]

    So I've done the resetting the modem trick multiple times.. and now it won't even let me pick a wireless setting. It's asking for a wireless adapter, which I've never had to use.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    It is an old xbox 360, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's starting to crap out, but it just now started asking for the wireless adapter.

    submitted by /u/LifeofSteven
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting 360 to Internet after 7+ years?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I have had my 360 Arcade (no hard drive just a small flash storage) sitting in storage for the past 7 years about, I am planning to use it again but I understand there have been a number of operating system versions and updates since then and I am wondering if I connect it to the internet if all of that will quickly fill up my storage since I don't have the hard drive. Right now everything works great offline.

    submitted by /u/snf3210
    [link] [comments]

    Are fat Xbox 360’s reliable?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I plan on picking up another 360 for modding purposes JTAG, RGH maybe recase it with those XCM cases. But would like to know whether the original models are reliable. Are they all bound to fail at some point? Or was it just those few units that had manufacturer defects?

    submitted by /u/iVirtualZero
    [link] [comments]

    Naruto Rise Of A Ninja?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I know it's a long shot but anybody happen to have an account on which you've ever installed the Japanese voice pack for Naruto Rise Of A Ninja? The voice packs have been removed from the marketplace. And I just bought an xbox specifically to play this game and I'm stuck with the English audio.

    submitted by /u/Aiki_Nudes
    [link] [comments]

    What are worth of playing exclusives?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I bought my X360 just for Red Dead Redemption, but eventually I will beat it and leave it alone. What are other games worth to play that has never left X360 platform? I like racing games and sandboxes like GTA most.

    submitted by /u/kubon352
    [link] [comments]

    Controller left stick help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    So basically my left analog is stiff, it works fine but its hard to move normally in games. Is there anything I could do to get it smooth again?

    submitted by /u/SelfCertify
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment