• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Neat!

    Xbox 360 - Neat!


    Neat!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Shoutout to Xbox 360 Kinect -- its what's kept my family sane during social distancing and lockdown/

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    In Canada most of us have been social distanced / locked down from March of this year. The winter months are rough, we had a pretty good summer overall (no events/things to do, but we could be outdoors) but we're headed back into closed doors as autumn progresses into winter.

    Dusted off the Xbox 360 and a bundle of kinect games that I got for $2 a piece during an EBgames clearance sale.

    We love the Wii games, (particularly Resort and Mario Party) but Kinect was a new and fresh. We've played the following, in order of preference:

    • Kinect Sports Rivals Season 2 (easily our favorite)
    • Kinect Joy Ride
    • Kinect Sports
    • Kinect Adventures
    • Kinectimals (mildly interesting but gets boring quickly)

    A lot of care went into making these games, and while Kinect didn't hold interest from 7th gen into 8th gen consoles, these have really saved the day for us on some long boring days in the dead of winter.

    submitted by /u/dbcanuck
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 broke, so I am back with the 360 for now. What should I play?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I have a handful of games I haven't played before.

    Fable II

    Fable III

    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

    Red Dead Redemption

    Dragon Age: Inquisition

    Assassins Creed: 3

    What do you recommend I start with?

    submitted by /u/GagaGievous
    [link] [comments]

    A request

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this post is allowed and is often requested, but I was wondering if anyone can look up my old Xbox account and link a picture. Just to go back in time a little aha ..anyways I'm pretty sure my gamer tag was ClashofClowns43.

    submitted by /u/_Little_Bastard_
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops on 360?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Hi was just wondering if anyone else is able to actually matchmake with other players in Black Ops? I'm trying to play it through back compat and it claims there are 100k+ players in TDM, however it won't let me join any games? (My NAT type is also set to open)

    Any help would be appreciated as I just wanna play the game! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OwMc22
    [link] [comments]

    Is the marketplace on Xbox 360 still region locked?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hi all and good day I live in a country where there is no official support to xbox products. There is a chance i can get an xbox 360 e. Since there is no official marketplace, can i buy games through the store using gift cards and download it? I searched online and found only articles about xbox one Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/macronia
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for fallout 3 goty

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360 and fallout 3 goty but no 360 hard drive and BC of this I can't download the dlc on my flash drive does anybody know a work around to this problem?

    submitted by /u/bt7274freedomlover
    [link] [comments]

    The Godfather 2 #7 Florida 3 (The Renewal)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Anyone here has played Outland?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    i got the game recently and was curious because i never heard of it

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cool_UsernamesTaken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment