• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Xbox - How are you so fun yet so genuinely helpful.. we've reached levels of wholesomeness deemed impossible.

    Xbox - How are you so fun yet so genuinely helpful.. we've reached levels of wholesomeness deemed impossible.


    How are you so fun yet so genuinely helpful.. we've reached levels of wholesomeness deemed impossible.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Xbox asking what their fist TikTok should be about.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Anyone know what this is keeps moving left to right

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    How do I connect my wireless earbuds to my Xbox 1 I don’t mind buying something.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Can I use 2 xboxes in the same house with the same account and gamer tag? Can the same games be downloaded on the second Xbox?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    What are some fun local multiplayer games for the Xbox 360 to play with friends?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    hello everyone!

    me and my friends are currently having a lot of fun replaying local multiplayer games for the 360, but the games that we're playing are mostly co-op games that are tied into a story, so after we beat it, we don't have the need to replay it again that much. and so now we're running out of games to play together.

    I was wondering if any of you have a suggestion for a fun local multiplayer game for the 360. i'm thinking of something along the lines like tower fall or smash bros, you know something you can just pick up and play whenever and rarely get tired of it. any suggestion is appreciated, thank you (:

    P.S sorry for my bad English grammar.

    submitted by /u/taragonicing
    [link] [comments]

    XBox Pc Party isn't working as intended

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    When ever I get into a party with my friends on the XBox Party on PC instead of my friends voices going to my headphones it goes into my Monitor instead, the game I'm playing would be in my headphones it's just them. My headphones are connected correctly and I can't find anyone else who had this problem searching it up, does anyone know how to fix this?????

    submitted by /u/Yrollshi
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox constantly beeping and shutting off.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    My xbox is turning off over and over again after only being on for a short period of time and not connecting through hdmi. the xbox power brick is white when i turn the console on, and i've even gone ahead and replaced the power brick, i've also attempted to clean the dust using a blow dryer and i'm still seeing no changes. The console is also making a somewhat quiet beeping noise.

    submitted by /u/AppropriateArt
    [link] [comments]

    I need help . The xbox won't turn on

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I need your help!!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    So I have the Xbox 360 and my thing was that I didnt want to get a new console until the new gta came out which at the time seemed like it wasn't going to be that long. We all know how thats going...

    About a year ago I was thinking about upgrading so I can play the newer assassin's greed games as well as some other ive had my eyes on but someone overheard me and said if I've waited this long I may as well wait a year for the new Xbox to come out the one that drops in November this year.

    So my question is should I go out this weekend and buy the newest xbox available at best buy or wherever or is it worth it to wait another month and get the newer console... im really wanting to play some new games but I dont want to be short sighted.

    Lmk please!

    submitted by /u/JimmerMcFARTman
    [link] [comments]

    There’s even new dialogue for when you put in a incompatible game!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Limited backwards compatibility for the Xbox One is extremely frustrating

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I didn't realize how much Xbox sucked in backwards compatibility until very recently.

    I've been stuck at home for the past several weeks, because of obvious world health issues at the moment, and I've been trying to take my mind of it by gaming. Even with Game Pass, I've only got a limited number of games I can actually play on the XBone.

    I realized I had several cd cases of 360 games, and there were more than a few in there I really enjoyed playing. I knew the XBone had backwards compatibility, but I didn't realize how extremely limited it was.

    Excitedly, I popped in a disc, specifically Marvel's Ultimate Alliances (it was in my top games back in the day), and almost instantly got an error message. My initial thought was that the disc was scratched worse than it looked and wasn't readable. Boy was I in for a surprise when I looked up the error code.

    Turn out it wasn't on the list of acceptable backwards compatibility games. That's a little frustrating because I got a 360 game from "Games for Gold" a year ago but it's nowhere to be found on that list. How does that make any sense?

    I scrounge around in storage to find my 360, but I unfortunately couldn't find any of my controllers for it. Like an idiot I figured the XBone controller would work because it's effectively the same thing just sleeker. Based on my immediate experience, I should've realized I was giving Microsoft too much credit before I realized plugging the controller wouldn't work.

    I've always been a supporter of Microsoft, but this here frustrates me to no end. I paid the money for the old and new systems and I can't even play the games I had already bought.

    submitted by /u/SkyeQuake2020
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can find a copy of the game “Surfs Up” for the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I believe this game was released around 2007. Never owned the full game but used to play the trial all the time when I was a younger. Not a great game, but looking for that nostalgia.

    submitted by /u/quierotuconch
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x clips issues/ 5 second clips. Help

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hello. It's not a storage issue as I have a 4 tb hard drive. My online storage is only 40 percent filled. I have reset my xbox several times. My clips are set to 45 seconds and most of them only record 5 seconds without sound. Does anyone else have this issue?! I will maybe get 1 out of 10 properly recorded. Any suggestions or solutions? Thanks

    submitted by /u/mikepvolley
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox Series X support USB 3.0 External Hard Drives?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I know that the XSX will support external hard drives with USB 3.1 functionality. I have a 16TB Seagate External Hard Drive, but it uses USB 3.0. Can I use it on Xbox Series X?

    submitted by /u/Azetus
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine:

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Xbox ultimate

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So I bought the 1 pound ultimate deal just for ea play because i saw on a website you would get ea play with it. So i try to get my 10 hour free trial on fifa 21 and it says i need to get a trial from the Microsoft store and it redirects me to ea play please help.

    submitted by /u/ablivity
    [link] [comments]

    Audio from headphone jack while on Bluetooth Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Is this possible? I can connect my headphones to the controller and receive audio when the controller is connected to the PC via USB-C cable but I can't receive audio if it's connected with bluetooth. Is it supposed to be able to?

    submitted by /u/QuayzahFork
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements not Unlocking On Pc.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hello I have been playing games on my computer through my Xbox game pass subscription on pc. However I've been playing the games and doing the achievements however they have not been unlocking. I'm doing the right thing for the achievements and it's not unlocking or showing. I've been unlocking achievements on my Xbox one but not pc. Please help. The games that haven't been working that I've played are goat simulator, don't starve, age of empires definitive edition. I'm also part of the windows insider if that matters either.

    submitted by /u/CptRatt350
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone from the UK can help me with something?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I'm from the US but was wondering if someone from the UK could help me out. I've been wanting an export Key for RB2 for the past 5 years and can't import them here anymore in the US, so if someone wouldn't mind msging me if they could help me I'd gladly appreciate it. Especially if you have a RB2 for the 360 sitting around you haven't touched in years would mean a lot.

    submitted by /u/CuHHRayzWuhERmz
    [link] [comments]

    If a game’s cover artwork directly correlated to how great a game was, what great games would suck, and what sucky games would be awesome?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    What ZeniMax game already released on Xbox 360/Xbox One would you most want to see given a full Series X/S upgrade?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    And then hopefully available on Game Pass :)

    submitted by /u/Kelvin_Inman
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass - How do you know which games are limited and which will remain forever* ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I see Doom Eternal is now on Game Pass. Given the ZeniMax thingy... is it safe to assume Doom Eternal will be on Game Pass forever* ? I imagine the likes of the Master Chief Collection will be part of it permanently!?!

    Is there a way to know what games are there only for a few months or so? What's the typical duration of temporary games on Game Pass?

    I'd like to prioritize games that'll only be around temporarily.

    Plus, curious to know if I buy expansions, whether I need to account for eventually having to buy the full game or not.

    * or at least a really really ridiculously good looking long time.

    submitted by /u/mpfmb
    [link] [comments]

    Has Gamepass Ultimate historically had Black Friday discounts?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I plan on subscribing soon but wonder if it's worth waiting until the end of next month to subscribe provided there are any decent discounts / deals expected.

    Does anyone know if there have been any black friday / cyber monday deals since launch?

    submitted by /u/gilly9209
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment