• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Xbox - My rig. The Box. Surround sound, AC, heat, 100% spouse/child proof.

    Xbox - My rig. The Box. Surround sound, AC, heat, 100% spouse/child proof.


    My rig. The Box. Surround sound, AC, heat, 100% spouse/child proof.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Just finished painting my 3D printed Controller stand. Now waiting for my series x

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    My custom designed Portal controller. Should I add stickers or leave it plain?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Mafia Definitive Edition completed, moving on to Mafia II Definitive Edition!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    After 6 years I finally got 100k gamerscore!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Why are you buying an Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    New controller bought today. Free ultimate 14 days.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    My Rig. The Box. Aka Gamerz Escape. Lots of leg/head room. 550 watts 5.1 Surround Sound. Heat and massage custom adult size gaming chair. Waterproof. Air conditioning. Exhaust fan. Rubber matted floor. Insulated to sound and heat/cold. Zero distractions.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Got my first 100% took me four months

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Game Pass Mobile + Asus Zenscreen portable display

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Linus Tech Tips - Not Unboxing the Xbox Series X

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    For whoever can use it. Enjoy!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    So I have Xbox Gold until December 5th, but I also want to buy Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, what will happen to my Xbox Gold when I upgrade to Ultimate?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if both subscriptions run concurrent to each other or after the Gamepass Ultimate runs out, I will have my 2 months of Gold afterward?

    submitted by /u/youzz33
    [link] [comments]

    These were cool to look over, brings back a lot of memories.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I’m so ready for the new console

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    My Xbox One has been shutting itself off a decent bit recently, the record being that it did it three times in one night just the other day. Needless to say, I'm ready for the Xbox Series X. I figured out pretty quick that my One's issue was heat after I put my hand to it, and checked it's temp. 104.6 and the thermometer started flipping shit lol.

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyBatzz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox doesn't sign me in after I enter the two stage verification code.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    When I try to sign in to my account on my Xbox One S, the gray pop up where you have to type in the account password comes up, I type in my password, a two verification code is sent over text, I type in the code, and then the little loading wheel goes for about a second, and then it goes away, and the pop up stays blank. I've let it sit like this for an hour and nothing happens. I have shut down and restarted the console multiple times and nothing changes. I know it's a problem with the whole console because it happens to my brother as well when he tried to sign in. Because it's a whole console problem, removing the accounts will not work. I cannot do a factory reset because that will ruin the game and Xbox Live sharing system I have with my brother. I have tried Xbox's support system which has nothing relating to this, and I have tried all methods of contacting Xbox and Microsoft but it just brings me back to their support system. I have tried everything besides a factory reset, but again, a factory reset will not really help as it will essentiallly not allow me to have any of my games or Xbox Live ever again. Thank you to anyone that can help me with this.

    submitted by /u/a_lore_guy
    [link] [comments]

    can’t preorder COD

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I've gotten a new visa gift card which has enough balance on it.But when i try to preorder COD Cold War it says "We're having trouble processing your payment"But when i buy 200 cod points it works fine.Any help?

    submitted by /u/GuiltyWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Streaming Device: Good Idea?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    With the announcement of Google TV, I realized Xbox has the potential to create it's own low-cost streaming device. It has the TV apps for the Xbox app store, a controller that can be repurposed into a remote, AI integration with Google and Alexa, and Xbox Game Pass. The only caveat would be to remove the ability to download games to make it price effective. Do you think such a device could work?

    submitted by /u/eze352
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox just suddenly shut off and won't start up again

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    This in on xbox one s fyi.

    Just randomly shut off. I was playing ark and all of a sudden my screen goes black and my xbox turns off. I try to turn xbox back on but it doesn't. It makes the noise, and the Xbox button lights up, but then turns off instantly. I try pressing the eject button to eject my ark( yes I have the cd version) but that doesn't work either. Makes the noise but that's it. I tried power cycling, pulled out the power cable for 10 seconds, nothing. Tried pressing the controller button, but it just flashes, and does nothing. I left the Xbox for 3 hours to see if it would fix itself and nothing.

    Do I have to leave it for a longer period of time in hopes it will fix itself? I really don't want to have to buy another xbox, since im already saving up for the newest one coming out.

    submitted by /u/NFG133
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix this problem. I gameshared with my friend and a day later this popped up

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Steal series arctis 5 OR Razer black shark v2 both at 99$ for Xbox one s

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I have to buy a new gaming headset for my Xbox one s and searched that there are few both my hot picks were steel series arctis 5 and razer black shark v2. I saw couple of videos of them but can't decide which is better and I want something which works with Xbox PC mobile; for music movies or gaming also it should be able to use outside like other gaming headsets like razer kraken looks too huge for outdoor use can you please help me out will be thankful

    submitted by /u/Ansh_mine
    [link] [comments]

    Massive Amount of Friends and want to remove them ASAP

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know away to mass remove friends? Idk what happened exactly but I friended someone in Forza Horizon 4 and now I have 500 friends, all of them sending me threats. How can I remove these people? I tried contacting Microsoft Support and they don't give a shit or don't have time.

    submitted by /u/Its_LgndYT
    [link] [comments]

    help end the curse of xbox live gold

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    me and a another xbox friend are tired of having to contently buy gold every time we want to play online and i know some of you guys feel that way too and you might say "but Microsoft makes money with gold" but think about do really think Microsoft will lose alot without gold i don't think so so please please help and join my xbox group so we can band together and hope that we wont have to deal with gold in the new xbox.

    submitted by /u/kamenridercubeic777
    [link] [comments]

    Can I save money on gamepass ultimate if I don’t care about playing on PC?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I don't play on pc. Is it possible to pay less than $15/mo if i don't play pc?

    It seems like

    GP ultimate $15/mo

    XBL only $10/mo

    GP regular (no xbl) $10/mo

    Is this accurate?

    submitted by /u/LosPantalonesGrandes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment