• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Xbox - Series X Improved Load Times

    Xbox - Series X Improved Load Times


    Series X Improved Load Times

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Xbox youtube channel being bros

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I made this controller for a Redditor, per request. It's themed after the album art for "Era Vulgaris", by Queen of the Stone Age. The guide button is the band logo.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X hands-on: The big back-compat dive begins (Ars Technica)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Design Labs Pausing Production, Switching Over to New Controllers??

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    A week with the Xbox Series X: load times, game performance, and more

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Is it possible to change which microsoft email is linked to my xbox live account?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I made my account when i was really young and didnt have my own email address, so i used my dad's. now over a decade later im tired of having to log into my dads email to use my account, is there anyway i could switch the email to my own one without having to make a new account and lose my friends list, gamertag, digital games, save data, achievments, etc.??

    submitted by /u/-_meme_-
    [link] [comments]

    Sets the tone ����

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Woke up to this email, it didn’t let me check out the day of pre orders. I already got it through Best Buy

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Anyone know a quick fix to this? Forza finally snapped back at me.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    But... huh?...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Can people on windows 10 compete in the hall of fame?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Am wondering as i doesn't really clarify that well. I did not see that it was xbox exclusive but you never know

    submitted by /u/Zbloopers
    [link] [comments]

    Son has been playing on my xbox account, now what do I do?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    My son has been playing using my account and gamertag for several years and has bought several games and a ton of in-app purchases for fortnite (which I told him was idiotic, but hey its his money) and built up experience in games like fortnite, COD, and others. I told him many times that he has his own account and will regret this decision when it comes time to go to college because I will not be giving him my gamertag. It's mine, I really like it, and I use it across several online platforms. Does anyone know a way to transfer purchases, games, and experience to his personal account?

    submitted by /u/mrgoldenranger
    [link] [comments]

    Upload videos on YouTube

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hi guys! Sorry to bother I'm new on Xbox one since I get one last week but I don't know how to upload and share videos on my YouTube channel. Can anyone help me please? All the tutorials are old on internet

    submitted by /u/gonzalo2678
    [link] [comments]

    r6 on xbox series s 120fps?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Sadly I'm able to purchase and xbox series x.. but r6s is supposed to be launch title at 120fps at 4k, should the series s run it at 120fps 1080p at the launch of the series s?

    submitted by /u/Kraqxn
    [link] [comments]

    Series S and One X optimized games

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I read on an article that only the Series X will be able to run the One X optimized version of Xbox One games; is this true? If that is... 💩

    WELL, IT IS: https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.tweaktown.com/news/75099/xbox-series-may-not-support-one-optimizations/amp.html

    LAAAAAAAAAME.

    submitted by /u/ShynizZ
    [link] [comments]

    A week with the Xbox Series X: load times, game performance, and more

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Digital Foundry : Xbox Series X Backwards Compatibility Tested - And The Performance Is Extreme

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    How and where we can get cheap Argentina 500 ARS Xbox Gift Card

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Lately there was an insane price increase of the Argentinian Xbox Gift Card 500 ARS.
    It used to cost about $12 - BUT - now the digital card cost almost $50...And when I looking for the gift card at Microsoft website -it is not there any more...SO - How do we buy games from Argentinian Xbox store without an Argentinian Credit card?

    submitted by /u/Chooki-Pooki
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Hands-On Preview (IGN)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Beginner's Guide to XSX/XSS, Game Pass, Storage and More!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Best TVs for next gen gaming? (UK)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I wanted to ask about next gen ready TVs. I'm going to buy a Series X on release, and a PS5 in the new year, so I'd like at least 2 HDMI 2.1 ports, or at least 2 HDMI 2.0 ports with support for 4k @ 120hz and VRR. I'm in the UK, so I can only get TVs that can easily be bought in the UK. I've got a budget of £1000, no more than that. Thanks a lot in advance.

    submitted by /u/correctwasp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment