• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Forgive me if this has already been posted

    Xbox 360 - Forgive me if this has already been posted


    Forgive me if this has already been posted

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    The only physical game I own, in a digital collection of thousands across many platforms. The disc lives in my 360 (only taken out for this photo, then put right back in!)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    My most recent Xbox 360 game pickups

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Picked up this beauty from goodwill's online store

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Some good games i picked up during the weekend

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    hearing all my friends talking about how their joy cons began drifting or broke after a drop and im like, haha that's cute

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Should I get this one it’s up at says it’s brand new

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna play GTA IV?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I wanna get some multiplayer achievements. So I can show off to everyone I got 100%.

    submitted by /u/Diesel10AndDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Score!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    My complete OXM Demo Disc Collection 1-131. Please comment with any interesting facts about the demo disc series! I’ll add some I have learned so far.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Found a 2 day Live insert with code.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hope this works.

    YPXY3-RGK8Y-6H2WG-WF3PY-XMF6D

    submitted by /u/AlfWoozy
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh yes, much better now

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Anyone use personal hotspot on their phone to get online? Using wireless adapter

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I also have a VPN on my phone activated and I have Google Fi as my carrier. I hope I don't ping too much when someone is trying to hit me offline

    submitted by /u/SashaBellic
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a Xbox 360 in 2020

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    My Xbox one recently died I want to relive The Xbox 360 era should I do it

    submitted by /u/2452sean
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    So I'm on my Xbox 360 again and want to play some games I deleted a long time ago but the problem is once I download I cant play them offline I have to have internet connection

    Is there a way to fix this? I couldn't find anything on Google

    submitted by /u/fan_of_super_dudes
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 controller won’t work/turn on.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I bought an Xbox 360 controller from my local game shop, and they tested it there and it worked. I brought it home last night and it worked, but now it won't. I checked the pack for any form of corrosion, and there didn't seem to be any... any fixes or cleaning materials I should use?

    submitted by /u/pencilonline
    [link] [comments]

    Is this controller special or just a faded white? TIA!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I just bought a 120GB 3rd party Slim HDD, the ones with the Xbox black enclosures on, will it be okay to play games on and use it on XBL online?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    The reason I am asking is because a lot of people are now using any drives in their xbox, you know through the xbox 360 slim HDD slot, and have had no issues, I wanted to ask as these are reputable and work well as per reviews, but can anyone confirm that if these actually are okay to play online with, and will not result in any console ban/flag etc.

    Thanks

    EDIT:

    Under the MS ToS, 3rd party things can be used, for example 8 years ago scuff controllers can be used, they are modded, have extra buttons installed etc to the MoBo, 3rd party USB/External HDD's can now be used through the USB ports, exceeding 1TB+ alone, thus why I still see people using 3rd party fan mods on their Xbox 360's, I dont see why they would ban on the use of a internal 3rd part drive right? If the last update given was to open access to use large 3rd party drives for the 360 slim, then it should be safe to use 3rd party internals? Sorry just curious, as I have bought official ones in the past and they died like crap, honestly I am not shelling out any more than $25 on newer drive costing me less to use, therefore my query into this.

    submitted by /u/RippzEE
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who dosent know how to sigh up for xbox live

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Skyrim

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Just started playing Skyrim for the first time. Such a beautiful game. :)

    submitted by /u/wildwildthought
    [link] [comments]

    Scary games

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys :) I would like some fun scary game recommendations. I just got back into gaming and I just have the 360 so only 360 games please! :)

    submitted by /u/wildwildthought
    [link] [comments]

    360 S doesn't detect HDD

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I bought fat 20 GB HDD, for use with my slim. After extracting drive from its shell and installing it in my 360, it doesn't show in memory options. At boot up I can hear it working. I don't use any kind of housing for it.

    Is there any way to fix it or format it using PC?

    submitted by /u/victim2077
    [link] [comments]

    The Godfather 2 #6 Florida 2 (A Difficult Coexistence)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment