• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Playing Fable: Anniversary in your 20’s is too real

    Xbox 360 - Playing Fable: Anniversary in your 20’s is too real


    Playing Fable: Anniversary in your 20’s is too real

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Can't redeem eu xbox live gold (i live in Estonia which is in Europe)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Can someone please get me a good picture of this gamerpic. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a good picture or any other picture if this anywhere.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I've thought about buying a backup 360. I've bought games off of ebay without much trouble any tips about getting a console from there?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Best TV size for 360?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Noticed whilst using it with my 40 inch 1080p TV that there's a notice amount of screen tearing than usual. Main solution I thought was to get a smaller one for it but in this case which size would be best and at what resolution?

    submitted by /u/Netzekt
    [link] [comments]

    Debating getting one

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I am seriously debating getting an XBOX. I have a nintendo switch right now

    and I tried the ps 4 but I need some personal opinions of the xbox and for some one new to it

    what do you think

    submitted by /u/pbourree
    [link] [comments]

    i got a question

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    is there a way to get a rom of an xbox 360 game to run off of a flash drive without hacking it? My copy of minecraft got scratched up and i really want to play my old worlds again, does anyone have a way that they could give me an ISO of the game?

    submitted by /u/FiddlepatEpic
    [link] [comments]

    How to find spawn chuncks on minecraft

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to find spawn chuncks on minecraft xbox 360

    submitted by /u/The__oooooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Date of service instead of manufacture date. Plus 2010 date of service and its a zephyr.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Bing/Internet Explorer help

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Everytime I click a link to go to a website, it says cant connect to website even though I'm connected to the internet, I even tried using an ethernet and it still says cant connect to website why is this?

    submitted by /u/Think-Sheepherder-64
    [link] [comments]

    Since I enjoyed The Crew on PS4, I'm debating getting it on Xbox 360 as well. I'm skeptical though because it's online only and the 360's successor's successor is closing in. You think I'll still be able to play it for a while?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    My 360 collection at the moment, what else do people recommend?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Error codes

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I keep getting error code: 4497-0000-D080-0200-8007-2EE2 When trying to update the system. I've tried clearing all hdd caches but it still isn't working. I'm trying to convert old Minecraft maps. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SpectreModelX
    [link] [comments]

    Selling a 360

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    And recommendations for where to sell a 360?

    submitted by /u/mpc562
    [link] [comments]

    Best open world driving game

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Apart from the 2 forza horizons what are some really good open world driving games

    submitted by /u/LemonBoss235448
    [link] [comments]

    Bad HANA Chip? Will it get worse?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I have a Trinity that doesn't work on 720P, 1080P, and 1080i and on 480P, it flickers like crazy and the display cuts out constantly. However, it works fine with an AV cable at 1080P. I've tried multiple TV's and HDMI cables. Same results. I'm assuming this is a bad HANA chip? Also, will this issue get worse? I'm not entirely sure what happens when the HANA chip dies completely or if mine is already completely dead. Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/RedditerV1
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Xbox 360?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm just curious on which Xbox 360 is the best, and I thought I'd ask actual humans instead of google to spark to a discussion on which is better and why.

    submitted by /u/Fallout_player21
    [link] [comments]

    thanks reddit!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    thank you guys for telling me that i can install game from a disk onto my console

    submitted by /u/FiddlepatEpic
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I'm bored who what's to play with me cause my friend's are offline

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Install games from disc to USB instead of hdd

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I currently have an original 20gb HDD, but I would like to get more storage since it when reading discs is ridiculously loud, and now I can only have a couple of games installed at the same time.Should I buy a larger HDD eg 120 GB or can one install discs to a USB? If a USB stick works, then what 'specs' does it need to reduce lags and reading times?

    submitted by /u/Raquiesha
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Ethernet Issues On Trinity

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I just posted a post earlier about a Trinity having an HDMI issue, but I got another one that has a weird ethernet issue. So, when I plug in an ethernet cable, it seems to act like I'm unplugging it and replugging it. Also, sometimes it will work for five minutes and then it doesn't work at all. The RJ45 port isn't damaged at all from what I can see. What exactly could be the problem? I'm guessing it's motherboard related where the RJ45 is? I've tried multiple ethernet cables with the same result as well. Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/RedditerV1
    [link] [comments]

    Add my gt MootCrab6560416

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment