• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Xbox One - The Xbox Series S is looking really nice 👌

    Xbox One - The Xbox Series S is looking really nice ��


    The Xbox Series S is looking really nice ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    If The Rumors of Xbox Wanting Sega Are true, We Could Receive one of the best fighting game rosters of all time.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Design Lab costume controller arrived!!!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    An old relic I found ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Current Gamepass Library (251 games)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    15 years of playing Xbox has brought me to this point. It's beautiful.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Crack Down 3 is A Genuinely Fun Game. I Would Have Never Played This Game If it wasn't on Gamepass.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Ordering parts off ebay = poor man's Xbox Design Lab

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I just finished RE7. I never thought I would enjoy the survival horror genre so much. Last I played was RE4. Capcom has nailed the atmosphere in the game. Heavily inspired by P.T. The tension buildup in the game is so intense when I don't have any meds or ammo and need to reach the safehouse.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Today for showoff Sunday, I started working on etching a faceplate and a D-pad in tandem so the design carries over.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Yeah because people pay $7.5b for companies going “bankrupt.”

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Found an unscratched 2 month trial. Do you think it still works?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Phil Spencer Says Xbox Is Planning More Consoles Down The Road

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Bethesda founder says "users will be the ultimate beneficiaries" of Microsoft's acquisition of Zenimax Eurogamer

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    We need a remaster of F. E. A. R. One of the best horror action games.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    And while we are at it, remaster condemned too. Absolutely amazing games for their time and I still revisit them now and then. I still think about the scene in F. E. A. R, where you climb on the ladder and Alma is standing at the top, everytime I climb on a ladder in any game in first person.

    And condemned is one of my favourite games of all time.

    Wish there were more horror games.

    submitted by /u/martupdown
    [link] [comments]

    With Xbox/Microsoft now owning Bethesda I strongly believe they should pull the Skyblivion crew into actual business, give them support they need and then launch Skyblivion as an official remaster of Oblivion.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I know this idea might rub some people the wrong way, and you could technically make the argument that it's an "add-on mod" for Skyrim right now, but my point is for years I've watched the small crew of Skyblivion devs work their magic and truly give Oblivion a much needed and appreciated make-over.

    I think now that Xbox has Bethesda, they should look at what the Skyblivion guys are doing, draw them into the fold as part of Bethesda officially, but let them continue doing what they want and then re-launch Oblivion as a remaster using what they've done.

    Obviously I am not talking about just taking their work. I mean bring them into the fold as a dev team doing this Oblivion update on the side to the rest of Bethesda.

    To me, it's a no-brainer. Bethesda has already re-done Skyrim a few times, but why not bring in the Skyblivion people and let them do Oblivion officially now, giving them the money and resources to pull it all off, definitively?

    TES:VI is probably 4-5 years away at least. In the meantime, we already have the Skyblivion people doing wonderful things to Oblivion, so launching it as the "official" Oblivion remaster in the meantime would actually be an amazing idea to hold people over until TES:VI and one thing's for sure a official Oblivion "remaster" in the meantime as an exclusive would help establish the Elder Scrolls series as Xbox's now-current crown jewel.

    Do you think this is a bad idea? How could it not be a good thing, at least as a proposal?

    submitted by /u/The_UnApologist
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-ordered Series X after nearly 10y out of the MS camp - couldn't be more excited!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I've spent most of my high school on the 360 and I've loved the thing to death even though it was a refurbished unit. Then life happened, college, work, etc.

    Fiance and I decided to double-down and invest into a Series X due to its sheer power and Game Pass. I can already see myself revisiting 360 classics and catching up on XBO games I passed on.

    Just wanted to say hi to all of you guys - this generation is looking to be a very exciting chapter for Xbox.

    What made you order a Series S/X and what are you looking forward to the most this generation? :)

    submitted by /u/grayson_626
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely love this new 8bitdo controller. Kudos to them an xbox game pass!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I have the oldest screenshot in all history. Dates back to 1970, somehow

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Move in with my girlfriend this weekend. The xbox was essential. Made the TV stand out of unused roof tiles

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    We need another Forza like this. I just bought FM4 and can really say it is incredible. (Also incredible what the 360 could do, this is mind blowing for 2011, incluiding the Kinect Head tracking)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Set up Sunday - a cozy look, ready for the next generation.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    SCARLET NEXUS | Story Trailer: Yuito

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment