• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Xbox - Sharing this coloured pencil fanart of Master Chief that I've been working on for the past few days ☺️

    Xbox - Sharing this coloured pencil fanart of Master Chief that I've been working on for the past few days ☺️


    Sharing this coloured pencil fanart of Master Chief that I've been working on for the past few days ☺️

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Guyz.... Am I dreaming? I just stopped for a taco and a Baja Blast.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I’ve never entered a sweepstakes before and it doesn’t feel like reality, but yet, it is...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Veterans

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    This games looks stunning

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Today I engraved a design over top of the D-pad, instead of around it! What do you think of it?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I think we all have one of these. For me it was an infiltration mission in Just Cause 4.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    The slight delay when opening the dashboard now feels TERRIBLE. Does anyone else notice this?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Idk how or why it was changed during the latest Home update, but that delay when opening the dash board now seriously makes the Xbox feel sluggish. Can or will it be changed??

    submitted by /u/AlexzMercier97
    [link] [comments]

    Will the disc version of cyberpunk upgrade to a new Xbox?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I pre-ordered the disc version of cyberpunk 2077 half a year ago for the Xbox one. Will the disc version upgrade to the Xbox series x, or will only the digital version do that?

    submitted by /u/freyasunshine
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know if minecraft will be available at launch for the series x?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    The fight’s not over! Here’s a look at DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part One

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Hard drive not working [XBOX1]

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I bought a Seagate external hard drive about a year ago and it's worked with no problems since then. This morning, I got on only to find that I did not have any of the games that I had on my hard drive installed. The Xbox does not detect the hard drive in the storage settings and the external white light of the hard drive isn't on. I know the hard drive itself is still functioning as I can hear it turning on and working when it's plugged in. The Xbox support page and the advice attached to it have been of no help so far, so any help here would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Altyn-helmet
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S Controller, Select Button Stopped Working

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I have an Xbox One S Controller that is in great condition, besides the fact that select button no longer works.

    I am not sure how long this has been the case, because I don't press that button all that often. But I just tried to play No Man's Sky and I could not open my inventory!

    Is there a way to fix it or get around it? I went into the Xbox Accessories app and it confirmed that the select button was not working, it would not show up when I pressed it. Along with that, is there no way to remap that button?

    submitted by /u/rubbyduckier
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass PC Question

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    If I sign up for game pass on PC, am I downloading these games to my hard drive or am I streaming these games from their cloud?

    submitted by /u/crazymakoto
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass for pc query....your help will be much appreciated

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Can I buy gift card in a country where xbox game pass for pc is not available and use it to buy the Xbox game pass by changing the region in the app ?

    submitted by /u/naaaaime
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 Addition

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    All I ask, all I can ask politely is please, I hope and pray this game makes it way to Game Pass, Backwards Compatibility, etc. This game is heavily underrated IMO, and even though it's many years old, I strongly do not think it should be a game left in the dust of history.

    If you agree, please give me suggestions on how I could get someone (maybe an Xbox representative) to consider getting it in the library as a playable game in the near future. Xbox One, Series X, doesn't really matter.

    I'm willing to do whatever it takes, and even if no action takes place towards its delivery, I'm open to discussion about it, or memories with the game back in its glory. Touched my heart as a kid.

    submitted by /u/peeeesue
    [link] [comments]

    First Post- Friendships

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hey Everyone! I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this. I want to have some friends to hangout and play some games with.

    I'm 19, and after coming out as bi, I lost all of my friends of 7 years so it would be great to meet some new people around my age and just get to know them and have fun playing games.

    Preferably 18-21.

    In advance, I'm also really shy so it'll take me a little to warm up to you and then you won't be able to get me to shut up haha

    submitted by /u/RtkFarmer
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX S: GamePad Headphone Jack vs TV Headphone?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hi,

    i decided to start to use headphone with my XBOX S.

    Based on your experience it's better use the gamepad 3,5 audio or the TV headphone out?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/Antigenone
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else ever get the impression that Phil Spencer kinda looks like Ed Helms, when he played Andy Bernard on "The Office"?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    SKY TV V.I.P's can claim a beat code for Call Of Duty Black Op's Cold war Beta

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    If you're a SKY TV subscriber & have signed up for their V.I.P service via the 'My Sky' app you can claim a beat code -

    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-vip-free-access-to-the-open-multiplayer-beta-of-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-3550424

    submitted by /u/TheVillainIsVenemous
    [link] [comments]

    Change region and Gold supscription

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hi there. I recently moved from Mexico to Canada and I'm looking to change the region of my console to pay games, gold, etc. with the local coin. The thing is, I'm looking forward to buy a 12 months gold and take the offer of GPU for 1$ but what will happen to my current gold time that I bought when my console was setted in other region? Will I loose it? Will it be added to my new subscription? Do I have to cancel my first subscription and then start the new one? Thanks for the help

    And srry for the English, I'm still learning 😅

    submitted by /u/AlexCI94
    [link] [comments]

    Games Wont Launch For Xbox App on Pc

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Every time I do it no matter the game it starts but then never finishes and closes. Steam origin and all that other stuff work.

    submitted by /u/WildSockMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment