• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Xbox - My Racing Collection After 1 Month

    Xbox - My Racing Collection After 1 Month


    My Racing Collection After 1 Month

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    My Xbox runs on space

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Another gold conversation with Xbox Support (apologies for the quality)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Almost time to mod , I’m just waiting for my USB flash drive. What’s the best way to do it in 2019 ?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    From a 2007 Gameinformer magazine. When Microsoft dropped the price of the 360, and added an HDMI port. This is a pretty cool little piece of Xbox 360 history.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    I got accepted into project Xcloud!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Light welding to repair OG Elite Controller?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Check Xbox Live in messages. Free £10 voucher. Valid for 3 months >!Code already redeemed!<

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Cant get discount on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Hi. I cant buy game pass with the discount if I log in with my email. To be more precise, the discount disappears when I log in and doesnt let me buy it. What can be the reason for this? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/kekeshix
    [link] [comments]

    How to Get 36 Months of Game Pass Ultimate: Clarification for the 3 Month Game Pass Ultimate Subscription for $1 Deal

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of questions and speculations about the current $1 deal for three months of Game Pass Ultimate.

    The way this deal works is it will convert all of your current XBL Gold, up to 36 months, to Game Pass Ultimate, and add on three months. This only works if you haven't had Game Pass before. If you've used a free trial, or bought Game Pass before, sorry, you're out of luck.

    My current XBL was scheduled to expire in 4/27/2020. So I bought a 24 month XBL Gold subscription from Costco for $95. Then got the $1 3 month Ultimate deal from Microsoft. Now, my Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends on 8/28/2022. I won't be charged again until then.

    I hope that clears some stuff up

    submitted by /u/kadno
    [link] [comments]

    Console start button

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I know that this might sound like a stupid question but it is a question that has been on my mind ever since I've seen the Taco Bell and Minecraft xbox. I was wondering if there was any way to Program a regular xbox one Into making a custom sound.

    submitted by /u/xxxtheroyalwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Horizon 4

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Will the Ford Crown Vic ever be at an easy to buy price?

    submitted by /u/collmandude2121
    [link] [comments]

    Does the 3 month game pass ultimate deal last until december 2nd?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    i looked on the store and it said it was only 1 day left which is a problem for me since i only have a day left of gpu and hence gold and definitley dont have enough money to buy more which is why i was looking forward to the 3 months for £1 deal.

    submitted by /u/Pennma
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss Quantum redshift

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    That was one of my favourite Xbox orginal between Junkie XL pounding and racing and graphics, anyone else hoping for to play it again?

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xbox 360 and One buttons are have the same size?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    I want to change the buttons on my xbox One, but first I want to know is it fit if I use xbox 360 buttons?

    submitted by /u/PurePeter
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Friend is trying to sell me his Xbox one X (basically new) for $200. I still have the original Xbox one and Scarlett is coming out in a year..... Is it even worth it?

    submitted by /u/Helloppl92
    [link] [comments]

    My friend just got 10 dollars

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Well he does have amazing hair..

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    KontrolFreek thumb sticks for the controller (non elite)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    After reading all the KontrolFreek thumb sticks, I'm still not sure which one I should get.

    I play the following genres of games (in brackets are the examples of games I play - won't list every single one I have or else the list will be long):

    • FPS (e.g. Battlefield and COD)
    • TPS (e.g. Ghost Recon, The Division)
    • Open World (e.g. Watch Dogs, GTA, Ghost Recon, The Division , Tomb Raider, Far Cry, Assassin's Creed)
    • Racing (NFS, Forza, NASCAR)

    Hopefully you guys can advise which one I should go for. Also, which ones are you are currently using and why you chose that one.

    I prefer to have one set of thumb sticks instead of multiple ones for each genre.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Sponsored Ads?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I pay for my Xbox One X, I pay for all of my games, I pay for Xbox Live Gold, and I pay for GamePass.

    Why in the heck am I getting Sponsored ads on the main page?

    This is the first time I've seen a sponsored ad, and it was for Red Bull. WTF?

    Is there a way to disable ads? Did this one just get through accidentally? I don't think I should have any ads on my Xbox with as much as I'm paying, for the console, the games (at $70 a pop) and the on-going services.

    submitted by /u/amarandagasi
    [link] [comments]

    Will not be renewing game pass for PC if D/L speed's are not fixed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PST

    Xbox Accessories app is not working...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Hi, i've bought an xbox elite series 2 and i've downloaded the xbox accessories app on my windows 10 1909 build. However the app give me this erro: 0x800708CA telling me to unplug the controller (but it is recognized by the app).

    Anyone know how to solve?

    submitted by /u/ImFilippo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one half loading

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    I'm having a problem that I can't find anywhere on the internet.

    My Xbox keeps like half loading. It will turn on and start up, and the dashboard will kinda load, but none of the pictures will show up on any of the icons. I can move the cursor around and everything, but the moment I actually click on something the whole thing freezes. It's so fucking frustrating because this keeps is happening more and more frequently and literally the only way I've been able to fix it is to factory reset my entire damn Xbox. I've had to do this more than 20 times by now. I've tried unplugging it for an entire day. I unplugged literally everything from my Xbox and the power brick. It makes zero difference. It will just start up in this half assed state that seems like it might just be loading but it's not. I've left it there for over an hour and it does nothing. I'm getting real pissed because there's really no point in wasting money on an Xbox one whenever the Scarlett is coming out in a year

    submitted by /u/Ebonrich
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason that prices are jacked up

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    due to me being on a base out in Belgium, most of the time I usually end up getting a gift card in euros or USD, I was about to by a game that said 14$ on the American Xbox site, due to that being my default but when I was sent to the eu version to buy the price jacked up to near 30$

    submitted by /u/Lowrodrick
    [link] [comments]

    Really enjoying All Access so far /s. Is anyone else having problems ordering? I've been approved but I can't get to checkout :(

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment