• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Xbox One - Avengers Megathread

    Xbox One - Avengers Megathread


    Avengers Megathread

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Hey r/xboxone

    The time has finally come, Marvel Avengers is live and out on all platforms! For those who have been living under a rock and haven't heard of this game, let me get you up to speed.

    Marvel Avengers is an mmo lite type of game, think Destiny or Division, where you play as the Avengers in story and co op missions with friends to grind for loot and materials. All DLC is free, which includes new heroes. There will be a battle pass that you can for on these new heroes. The battle pass for the base game heroes are free. The game does support Smart Delivery so if you buy it now, you'll get the Series X version for free.

    Trailers

    Story Trailer

    Gameplay Trailer

    Launch Trailer

    If you like what you see in the trailers and what others are saying in the comments below, here is the Microsoft store link to buy the game. It retails at $59.99 for the base game. There is a deluxe edition for $79.99.

    Enjoy the game and we'll see you all in the comments.

    - r/xboxone mod team

    submitted by /u/BatMatt93
    [link] [comments]

    How nice would it be to have Discord on Xbox so you could talk with your cross-platform friends?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Microsoft Flight Simulator is the biggest game launch in Xbox Game Pass for PC history with over 1 million players to date!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Mario n Luigi (THPS 1+2)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    They didn't even change the achievement art for NBA 2k21

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/RGIF5Zc

    The achievement art for NBA 2K21 is literally the exact same theme of 2K20. I know this is not a surprise to anyone but I thought this was pretty funny and really shows they don't even care anymore.

    submitted by /u/Uncircled_swag2
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass day one releases for the past month has an average Metacritic score of 84

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    For the past month the average metacritic score for the day one gamepass releases is 84. The quality of gamepass games being low seems to be a bit overblown and this past month shows that the service is capable of bringing high quality games to the service day and date. This isn't just games being released after a few months, these are all Day 1 releases on any platform, the quality will continue to increase as soon AAA first party titles start to churn out along with more investment into third party games.

    Spiritfarer: 86
    Battletoads: 73
    Tell me Why: 79
    Wasteland 3: 86
    Flight Sim: 92
    Crusader King III: 91

    submitted by /u/AS_Empire
    [link] [comments]

    IGN: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Review (9/10)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    HELLO, we are Dan and Ben, developers of the smash hit indie adventure "Lair of the Clockwork God", out Sept 4th. Ask Us Anything!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I'm Dan Marshall (danthat), Director and lead developer at Size Five Games, and this is Ben Ward (bbx1138), my long-time cohort who co-designed and co-write Lair of the Clockwork God with me.

    We're here to answer ALL your questions about Size Five, indie development and Lair of the Clockwork God except for how to get into the secret door, you'll have to work that out for yourselves.

    Xbox Store Page

    Dan's Twitter

    Ben's Twitter

    While you're here, if you preorder the game before tomorrow, you get a 15% discount. Normally I'd be dead against buying games before release, but this one has a 99.4% Recommended rating on Steam and it's the exact same game so you're safe, it's fine.

    ALSO: I should point out there are FIVE keys for the game, which we're giving out to the five BEST QUESTIONS! What qualifies as 'best' in this scenario? Who knows. Give it a shot, see what happens.

    *** EDIT: okay I think we're done here! Thanks everyone SO MUCH for popping by. Will make sure keys go out to people with the best questions asap!

    submitted by /u/danthat
    [link] [comments]

    New Rockstar Cyber Punk Can’s? Let’s Go!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Tell Me Why: Chapter 2 is now available for Xbox One and Windows 10, plus it's included with @XboxGamePass and @XboxGamePassPC

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Dark Vertex and 2000 coins. Enjoy

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Crysis Remastered! Crytek Studio Tour + First Xbox One X Gameplay!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Immortals Fenyx Rising (formerly Gods & Monsters) screenshots

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Touhou Luna Nights Is Now Available For Xbox One And Windows 10 (Also Included In Xbox Game Pass)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 achievements revealed

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    My journey of playing through the Halo franchise for the 1st time in my 30s continues! After Reach, CE, 2, ODST and 3, I FINALLY completed Halo 4 and I LOVED it! I was nervous because of 343i taking over but it was so thrilling and emotional! I was in tears! I'm downloading 5 as we speak! Onward!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Spellbreak F2P MagE Battle Royale game is now live! It features Crossplay, cross progression and a mode with respawns for non BR fans.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm really digging Undermine!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I downloaded it on a whim and I've already put 15 hours into it! I don't even know what keeps me going but I really dig it! Anyone else try it out?

    submitted by /u/Squ1gly
    [link] [comments]

    Opened up my controller to figure out why my sticks keep getting stuck and I don’t see any noticeable problem, any ideas?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Something I’d like to see next gen from a sports game

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Been playing NHL 20 in be a pro and I laugh because I had my first hat trick about 10 games after I finally got called up, the announcers (of course) made such a huge deal out of it being my first one and never having one.

    About 25 games later, I scored 2 goals and they were talking hat trick and if they think I'll get one or not because I've never had one.

    I'm sports games or anything that has a defined season to it, racing games and whatever else there may be, does anyone think they'll be able to adjust commentary when it comes to stuff like that?

    I may be remembering this wrong and totally Mandela effecting on this, but didn't NFL 2K5 remember things your team did earlier in the season when having a 2nd game against a divisional opponent or even in a 3rd game if you meet them again in the playoffs, didn't they remember the last 2 games from that season?

    submitted by /u/TweeKINGKev
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 3 Month Membership (Digital Code) $25.49 USD / $31.17 CAD

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Images of immortals fenyx rising (god's and monsters)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Xbox One S V2 - coming soon to BH Photo & Video store. Could this be a placeholder for Series S? Or did I miss something?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment