• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Finally got the console to match

    Xbox 360 - Finally got the console to match


    Finally got the console to match

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    does anybody know if reservoir dogs is backwards compatible

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Whenever i try to sign in to xbox live i get this. When i click on change parent Microsoft account it says "xbox live singup is currently unavaliable". Any idea why?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Transfered Game Save to USB - It's not showing up

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I managed to find an Xbox 360 E with a 500gb drive for a steal of a price. Officially retiring my fat xbox I decided to transfer a game save from GH: warriors of rock.

    The transfer to my UsB stick went without any error messages. Now, plugging in the stick into both my new and old Xbox, the save isn't showing up. Not even in the file explorer from the Xbox menu. It's taking up space but it can't be found.

    Even booted up the game and it still can't find it.

    I pounded about 80 grueling hors into this game and would love to not have to do it all over again.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 made a loud pop and shut off.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hey, so my Xbox 360 (Slim), according to my sibling, made a loud pop and shut off when they were watching shows on it. They unplugged it right after. Now I went to check it out and plugged it in and tried to turn it on. The green power button light turned on for 3 seconds and shut off. The power supply turns green for like a tenth of a second and and the fan started spinning for the same amount of time and shut off after. Now I haven't been paying much attention to it so it gathered lots of dust and I completely forgot to dust it. I'm really worried that this thing is toasted and I was planning to replay the NFS series that was on the Xbox 360. Is my Xbox completely done for? Please Say No..

    submitted by /u/WhooopsMyBad
    [link] [comments]

    Voyee Controller Not Working - Any Advice?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Voyee 360 controller i just bough t on amazon plugs in, can turn on the xbox 360 (black) via the middle button, but then is otherwise unresponsive and just blinks full circle green. Any advice?

    My offical 360 wireless controller is connecting correctly still regardless of the Voyee's stattus and can do all the normal controls. I just want to play some Return of the King with my gf :D

    submitted by /u/agreetedboat
    [link] [comments]

    Help, im getting error code 801540A9. I cant sign into Xbox live or download my Profile

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Guys do you know what to do ?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Is this sticker normal? Ordered on eBay and saw this yellow sticker. Is that an indication the console is refurbished?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    How do i fix this red ring of doom and death?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I think this is the highest you xp cost you can get on minecraft xbox 360 edition - let me know if you've gotten higher!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment