• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Xbox - Excited to play this again! Anyone else playing it over the weekend?🎮🛹

    Xbox - Excited to play this again! Anyone else playing it over the weekend?����


    Excited to play this again! Anyone else playing it over the weekend?����

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    My Xbox Gold somehow expired a day ahead of time.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Help please, does anyone know what may be causing this? It's not the TV or the HDMI cord.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Been getting this error for the past hour or so. I tried restarting both my console and my router, power cycled, cleared cache but nothing happened.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this problem? /s

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Cheaper gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Was a little bored today so I worked out that if you buy gamepass ultimate in 3 month blocks from CD Keys you save £55.92 a year as opposed to buying from microsoft :) hope this helps save some peeps some cash

    submitted by /u/StevenWithaPH96
    [link] [comments]

    My new Xbox one s is making a weird clicking sound when it’s on. It only just started happening today and it’s exceeding annoying.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Can I use my VIZIO remote to control my tv, Xbox, and sound bar?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I have a VIZIO XRT136 remote and I want to use it to control my VIZIO V655-H19 tv, my Xbox one S, and my YAMAHA ATS 2090. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/TheTagOfHash_
    [link] [comments]

    Bootiful xbox photo shop i made

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    What would cause a 360 to overheat?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Looking at a used 360 (Modern Warfare 3 edition) and here is what the owner states this

    "We leave it unplugged because this Xbox console gets hot .....grandson stated it will kick in sometimes if left plugged in"

    submitted by /u/Hywaystar74
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me out? My controller doesn't connect to my PC or Xbox anymore, I've already tried changing cords and I tried to update the driver but the controller doesn't show up in my device manager, I'm using Windows 10, it was working perfectly fine, not really sure what happened.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    My Xbox one turn on split second turns right off someone please help I tryed to unplug and hard reset all that don’t know what to do #xboxproblems

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    PC games to Xbox and Microsofts Incredible double standard

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Someone explain this to me. Why does every console game "need" to be on PC day one or else, but that standard practice doesn't apply to the MS PC games?

    Keep in mind that Xbox does support keyboard and mouse as well. So whats the excuse for this double standard?

    Examples:

    • Gears Tactics
    • MS flight simulator 2020
    • Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

    Why is there a double standard on PC game releases. Why is a console game "expected" to be on PC, but not the other way around?

    submitted by /u/SillyMikey
    [link] [comments]

    Plz Help Me With This

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I need to turn off headset audio on captures

    submitted by /u/XTheOnlyWolfYT
    [link] [comments]

    Another GPU perks giveaway

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    3 months of Discord Nitro: https://xboxgamepass.discord.gg/UpqrjTufTuXNjFQpuChapAFm

    PSO2: VKWYP-QX3RP-GWKRC-P*FQW-D9Q4Z

    Gears 5: Q47JJ-FF3YC-6*R76-Y3CKD-XKFTZ

    submitted by /u/moonlessbitch
    [link] [comments]

    RIP To My (Almost) Day One Xbox

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Well guys, the day finally came where my Xbox has reached the after life. Every time I boot her up it says home took too long to start and then it's just a black screen. Guess I'll be putting gaming aside till next gen comes. It was a good ride.

    submitted by /u/Dylanyou60
    [link] [comments]

    Digital, physical, or both?¿?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Just a random question but do you guys prefer for all your games to be digital, physical, or a mixture or both?¿?

    submitted by /u/FoxyOnSaturn
    [link] [comments]

    NBA 2k21 mamba edition: Claiming rewards when bought digitally

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Claiming rewards when bought digitally

    Does anyone know how to claim the rewards if the game was bought on the Microsoft store?

    submitted by /u/RileyCox_1
    [link] [comments]

    Riddle me this: why are game downloads so slow!?!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I have Gigabit internet hardwired through an ethernet cable but never seem to get higher than 50 mbits/second. I have always just sort of chalked it up to an xbox thing but why would they limit the download speed?

    submitted by /u/pittiv20
    [link] [comments]

    New Microsoft Strategy: "High class games for everyone!" or "why Xbox Series S - so important?"

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    There are so many talks about "Why do i need to get an Xbox?" and i think... because people don't understand the new Microsoft strategy. Let me clarify this, i will try my best:

    PC market surprised us with the new 30xx series Nvidia cards.
    Playstation always surprising people with their exclusives, they are really good.
    What surprises we have on Xbox side? The Halo with last-gen graphics... and you know what? I think Microsoft did it for a reason. And the answer for "why?" - is Xbox Series S.

    Microsoft is trying to shift their focus to Lower Middle-class gamers! This is the new strategy.

    Look at this:

    • Game pass - only 10$, but with awesome games, that makes it so valueble.
    • Games on such countries like Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Egypt, Turkey... are at lower price.
    • Xbox Series S rumored to be cheapest gaming console ($199 - $249).

    Strategy fits perfectly.

    - PC Gamers with high-budget - can buy expensive cards and play whatever they want;
    - PS5 and Xbox Series X - for Upper-middle and Middle class gamers, that wants to play on 4k TV;
    - Xbox Series S - for Lower-middle class gamers, that can't buy 4k Tv's or expensive GPU cards, but want's to play high class games;
    Xbox Series S + Game Pass - is the perfect combination for that.

    And games like HALO is a massive games - with open world and so many features... And i think they downgraded it a little bit OR they shown us the game ON Xbox Series S, because, look at the other teasers and promo's - they are so beautifully done, i can't believe it would get such Downgrade for no reason. What if the graphics on Xbox Series X - would be surprisingly well? With that it just blows the internet away and all these haters will hide immediately.

    I know it sounds too good to be true, but we don't know a thing, so why we can't speculate? :)

    submitted by /u/PSGuywithXbox
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox wont connect to router but will connect to my mobile hotspot

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    If you use your Xbox controller for your tablet or phone for xcloud how do you turn the controller off thanks

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Xbox one X black screen

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I could NOT be more disappointed than I am right now, I haven't even had this more than a month and right now whenever I try to get on the Xbox it just turns to a black screen (no my tv isn't the issue) and sometimes my Xbox just randomly turns off, can someone help? (Yes I have unplugged it from the wall, back of the Xbox, and held the power button down for 10 seconds)

    submitted by /u/beckham_s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment