• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 100% achievements! I know it's not much compared to some people but I dont normally 100% games. Halo CE is just such a masterpiece!

    Xbox 360 - 100% achievements! I know it's not much compared to some people but I dont normally 100% games. Halo CE is just such a masterpiece!


    100% achievements! I know it's not much compared to some people but I dont normally 100% games. Halo CE is just such a masterpiece!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    My 360 controller collection

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    XBox 360 Disk Drive Question

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Can someone please give me a quick primer on how the disk drive on a 360 works?

    My Xbox360 is essentially dead. It won't read game disks and leaves me with a "open tray" option after inserting a game or dvd disk However when I stick in a music disk, it reads it perfectly.

    Why can it read one format but not the other? From the images I've seen of opened Xbox disk drives, there is a single lens on the carriage.

    submitted by /u/Aetolus13
    [link] [comments]

    who can licence share some games

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Is that a blown capacitor in the power supply?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    OG Xbox titles save ONLY to internal Hard Drive?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    So I just booted up my 360 to transfer my games/saves to my external hard drive. No problems until I got to OG Xbox game save files. These will not transfer, move or copy to my external hard drive or my official xbox usb memory stick.

    Can original xbox games only be saved to the internal hard drive?

    submitted by /u/i0nzeu5
    [link] [comments]

    DEADLY PREMONITION has been re-listed - possibly by mistake. Might want to grab it now, this is as cheap as you can get it.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Found this second hand but as good as new.I own a ton of X360 fighting games and was waiting for the right time to play them.I think the right time has come.People who own this,please reply with your experience.Thx

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Trying to download an xbox live profile but I get error code 801540A9

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I recently got a 360. Before I got it I created a xbox account on my android phone to play minecraft. Since I don't want to create a new profile I tried to download it. I type in my password and my email but it just says "there's a problem with your login credentials" and gives me the error code. Anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/samsungfan6715
    [link] [comments]

    Demo Disc: looking for game

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    the disc had Ninja Gaiden, prince of persia: sands of time, motogp (i think)

    It was a bunch of games and im looking for this one on it where it was like a third person fantasy, the room it was in was really dark and you were fighting off mobs with a sword. vague i know but anything will help!

    submitted by /u/MAXIMVII
    [link] [comments]

    F

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I tried to play some black ops campaign but it kicked me out i tried to run other games didn't work ended up finding out that the laser reader thing doesn't work digital games work though

    submitted by /u/darknessisokay
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 E runs much hotter

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I recently scored a mega deal on an Xbox 360 E. Seller said it had no hdd, but 30 disc games 2 controllers for $80 Canadian. Turns out it has a 500gb drive woohoo!

    Anyway, I switched from my Elite Fat 360 and notice this console feels much hotter. Vents look clear. Took a heat reader and find it's exhaust is 60.5 degrees celsius.

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I just got Game Pass Ultimate 14 days

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Who wants to play online Xbox 360/One games with me? My gamertag is RidiculousBox. I have over 200+ Xbox 360 titles and 50+ One titles. Remember that, on Xbox 360, you can press the "Compare Games" button to see what games I have. Or, on Xbox One, go to my profile and go to the tab that says "Gaming" to see what 360 and One titles I own.

    submitted by /u/JoshuaReenThreeFukYo
    [link] [comments]

    How to change gamerpic?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I just made a new xbox live account, made my avatar and now I don't have a gamerpic. All my other profiles have them, but I can't seem to find where to change it. If someone knows, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/DespicableG2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment