• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Xbox - Thank GOD they are finally doing this.

    Xbox - Thank GOD they are finally doing this.


    Thank GOD they are finally doing this.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X - The Witcher 3 Edition [OC]

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Halo Infinite vs Halo 2A

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Last week I posted a joker inspired controller I created, and this week I finally finished the set. I engraved the outer shell, and modeled the button after her Suicide Squad symbol. What do you think? (Scroll through the pictures, to see both controllers together)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    What in the fuck Ik he’s joking but still what in the fuck

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    My Xbox home problem

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    My Xbox One ask me to put the my home option every time I open a game pass game and I'm not connected to the internet, I gotta reconnect the console to the phone hotspot (don't have a internet connection at home) and open the option ecc How can I solve this problem once and for all?

    submitted by /u/Carma227
    [link] [comments]

    Free Sea of Thieves

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Bought wrong key on G2A, first come first serve:

    Y7MTY-WQYRJ-3P7WM-P2RGQ-MRF6Z

    submitted by /u/Defiantly_Unsure
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14 Day Xbox Live Gold, might be expired but go for it

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Are we just gonna ignore how insane the dual reality feature of Medium is gonna be?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    In my opinion, Xbox Game Pass is an exceptional value.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I recently saw a video by Alanah Pearce, where she discussed how strange it was that nobody was talking about Xbox Game Pass, and how it could offer tons of games at such a low cost.

    After seeing the video, I wanted to do the math myself just to see if it really was worth it. Here's what i found.

    The highest level of Xbox Game Pass you can buy includes Game Pass for Xbox and PC, while on top of that coming with Xbox Live Gold.

    That costs around 15 dollars a month, with the first month for new users being just 1 dollar. For the whole year, that would cost 166 dollars, with every year after costing around $180.

    A console generation typically lasts around 5 years. This generation (the eighth) lasted around 7. So for 7 years, an entire console generation, Xbox Game Pass would cost $1,246 dollars for new users, and $1260 for those who have already tried the service.

    That sounds like a lot, but why don't we compare it to buying games on the regular.

    Lets say we buy 4 Triple A titles a year. That sounds quite minimal, but hear me out. Triple A titles cost around 60 dollars. Were buying 4 of those every year for 7 years. That would cost around $1,680.

    Keep in mind, you would still have to buy Xbox Live to play online, which would increase the price more, and you would only have 28 games as opposed to over 100 with Game Pass.

    Just to give you a larger example, lets limit ourselves even more to just 1 Triple A game a year. That's 60 dollars spent 7 times, which would run for $420 the whole generation.

    While that is cheaper than Game Pass, you wont have Xbox Live, and you would only have a whopping 7 games the whole generation. Once again, a whole lot less than the over 100 games you would get all at once by going with Game Pass.

    In my opinion, Game Pass is an outstanding value, but don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to sway people to go one way or the other. I simply wanted to look at the data, and see if Game Pass was really worth it. And for me, it is. And like Alanah, I find it quite incredible that so few people are talking about it.

    I hope you learned something by reading this, and hope now you have a better understanding of Xbox Game Pass, and weather or not its worth it. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Kisgreat69
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked out of Gamepass?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I really don't understand what's going on here, for some reason, I've been kicked out of Gamepass. I can still access Gamepass games I've installed, but for some reason it wants me to buy it again, even though the app says it renews on the 8th August...

    UPDATE: I've checked if I'm subscribed to it, it says I am and the next payment isn't due until Tuesday...

    submitted by /u/Do_You_Pineapple_Bro
    [link] [comments]

    Elite controller issues

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I've been having issues with my elite v2 that I got in November. The sticks are drifting bad. It started a few months ago and I barely even noticed it, but it has gotten so bad I just can't use the controller any more. I checked online and the controller only came with a 90 day warranty?!?! I checked support and they want to charge me $100 to send it in for repair.

    Does anyone have any experience or advice on how to get it fixed? My friend told me back when it first started happening to take it to a ms store, but now they aren't opening back up so I can't do that.

    submitted by /u/eatfreshguy407
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use any of my games

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    So I haven't used my Xbox for a while but decided to today. I tried to play just cause 4 and it didn't work. I tried my others and they won't work either. I've done all the Xbox help tips and it still didn't work. Please help.

    submitted by /u/kingdoge1227
    [link] [comments]

    Time to get lost in Morrowind probably literally. Playing this on a One X so looking great for a 18 year old game. Didn't come with the map so have the GOTY map on my phone. I have played a bit on PC since I have Elder Scrolls Anthology but PC died last year. $5 for this to play on a One X why not?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    My first post here. How do I see how many hours a game has

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Been gone 7 months, what good titles have released?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Left on deployment in December, got back last week. Just looking for some game recommendations of what's come out between then since I had little internet access while gone.

    submitted by /u/Shiitbagsailor
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor for the series x?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Can anyone link a monitor that is 4k 120hz that is 32 inches or less? My monitor is not a very up to date one for next gen.

    submitted by /u/DEADBoom_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    I need help deciding i will buy a series x

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I have wanted to return to xbox for some time now but I'm not sure if its worth it, i used to have an xbox one but transitioned to ps4. Is xbox even worth it because i have a mid range pc, also are they doing xbox play anywhere for the series x? After the presentation i have been so mentally conflicted on what to do so any advice will be very greatfull.

    submitted by /u/SpartanTank17
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14 Day Game Pass Code, wont work if you already have game pass.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Unable to update

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    So a couple days ago I was playing rocket league on my one s, everything was fine. But today I tried to go on again but I can't connect to WiFi even though every other device I own can. This has happened before and it usually happens when there's a new update available. I am also part of the insider program. I have no access to a pc at the moment so I can't do an offline update. Any way I can fix?

    submitted by /u/mylifeisamystery
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny must have me aligned to be the OG Xbox king. Ever since i started looking for one, i was able to get a TSOP with 2TB hard drive yesterday and I found this today while thrifting. Very happy as green is my favorite color! ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Im confused with xboxonehddmanager

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    1. OPTIONAL (skip if OSU1 doesn't match the last successful update):Download the latest OSU1.zip which contains the files:

    $SystemUpdate/host.xvd

    $SystemUpdate/SettingsTemplate.xvd

    $SystemUpdate/system.xvd

    $SystemUpdate/systemaux.xvd

    $SystemUpdate/systemmisc.xvd

    $SystemUpdate/systemtools.xvd

    $SystemUpdate/updater.xvd

    Place them in the 'System Update' partition as:

    A/host.xvd

    A/SettingsTemplate.xvd

    A/system.xvd

    A/systemaux.xvd

    A/systemmisc.xvd

    A/systemtools.xvd

    B/host.xvd

    B/SettingsTemplate.xvd

    B/system.xvd

    B/systemaux.xvd

    B/systemmisc.xvd

    B/systemtools.xvd

    updater.xvd

    i dont get what the "A/" and "B/" Means

    Edit: Im gonna try to create an "A" folder and "B" Folder

    submitted by /u/Webbedwombat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment