• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My 1st CL haul $80!!

    Xbox 360 - My 1st CL haul $80!!


    My 1st CL haul $80!!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    7$ at gamestop. Now I can type slightly faster.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Modded xbox 360 flashes light

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I keep hearing this is limited edition it died like 4 years ago Is it worth trying to fix?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Is there any way to play original XBOX games on the 360 without an official hard drive?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I just bought a 360 with no hard drive, it just has 4 gb of internal storage and I tried to play an original xbox game on it and it says in order to play original xbox games I need to have an official hard drive. I got no luck finding one, but there are plenty of unofficial ones, can I get one of those and have backwards compatibility?

    I don't want to waste my money by getting an unofficial one and still not be able to play og xbox games.

    submitted by /u/raydiaz13
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this checkerboard freeze is caused by? Console info in comments.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Just got these for $15

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone wanna play Skate 2 with me?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I seem to be having trouble finding anyone for a quick match or group session. My gamertag is DreamRyda300.

    submitted by /u/yoshibalboa
    [link] [comments]

    I have been stuck on this screen for a long time now... please help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    anyway to access download history on pc? My HDD broke and want to see a quick view of my games I downloaded with games with gold

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    can't access it online.

    submitted by /u/JaxTellerr
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Are people on Xbox Live today much nicer than back in 2000s and 2010s?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say I have noticed a big difference between the way that Xbox Live used to be and the way it is today.

    At what I would consider to be the height of it's popularity (Think around the time that Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 1 came out) X-box live was a toxic place to be. Entering any lobby would almost always guarantee acts of verbal harassment and/or terrible music. I recall racist comments and being called the N word quite often .

    However, today it all seems different. Maybe all those kids have grown up, or maybe they just stopped gaming in general, but I have found most people to be pretty nice on X-box live lately. Most people today either don't talk or aren't as vile as they used to be

    I can remember a time when not having a mic put you in the minority, now the people WITH mics are in the minority. I've also found most people I meet in lobbies tend to be pretty serious about the games they are playing. In particular, I played COD lately and the lobbies seem to be very mature and relaxed (for the most part).

    Even PS4 and Xbox One seem to be much nicer compared to Xbox 360 back in the day

    All-in-all, I'm not saying it's a perfect place, but Xbox Live of today seems a lot more pleasant than it used to be.

    submitted by /u/Prior_External
    [link] [comments]

    My $15 haul today. Slowly building my 360 collection back up.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 support for Netflix and iHeartRadio

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues accessing Netflix and iHeartRadio on their Xbox 360? I just asking because if they stopped supporting Xbox 360. I might upgrade to a Xbox one s since they discontinued the one x and one s all digital edition. I don't have a reason to wait for the Xbox series x because I know that halo infinite is a cross gen game. Plus, I still have a 1080p tv, so I don't care about 4K graphics and resolution.

    submitted by /u/ninja546061
    [link] [comments]

    Kinect turns off Xbox 360.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hello, so I bought my Xbox 360 used. It came with the Kinect and some games. Now the Kinect had some electrical tape on it but I didn't think much of it. When I got it everything worked until now. When I plug in my Kinect it turns off the whole Xbox 360 and I can't turn the Xbox back on unless I disconnect basically everything. I can't use the Kinect at all now. Is it the Kinect? Or the Xbox itself? Please help.

    submitted by /u/LitAndyLit
    [link] [comments]

    Mmmmm C A N D L E W A X.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    When I download a game from a disc to my Hard Drive it won't let me play it without the disc in? Is this normal?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Some one help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Dm me if you're selling red dead redemption

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Yo pls hmu if you tryna sell red dead redemption been watching so many vids on the game and really want it but it's pretty expensive on ebay so ye

    submitted by /u/OwaizGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 RDOD help or suggestions?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hello new to sub,

    I just tried to play my gfs Xbox but the light only shows up with the red dot in the middle, It was working 24 hours ago just fine to my knowledge. No loud fan, no lagging or frame skipping. the light on the PSU is orange when off, green when it's on.

    24 hours ago I tried to install the DLC for borderlands 1 from the triplepack discs, that failed so I connected to the internet and tried again with the same result (maybe a background update for planned obselence caused it, Idk)

    I got fed up with installing the last two DLCs within about 4 attempts and played Cod BO2 zombies for 4 rounds and died, gave up and turned it off. Total about 1 hour running time.

    Before that it hadn't been used in a fortnight but was used to play Skyrim for long hours and multiple days and before skyrim it hadn't been used for half a year and multiple games for long hours across months of use. Fan was pretty noisy during that time, not during Skyrim. Fan still works too.

    An hour ago I tried to boot it up to play Cod BO2 zombies with my gf and all this has happened. She's shattered because she's had it for 6 years and it's her first independently owned gaming device. Says it's like her nostalgia will be gone. I've told her if she gets another xbox slim she can salvage the hdd and she seems ok with that but I want to know if there's anything worth trying before we give up on this console.

    I've done a little bit of looking around on the web for a fix and I've tried -vacuuming the vents -removing and refitting the hdd -changing the the socket it was plugged into to another socket on a different wall in case it was something to do with the faulty power board it is plugged into -Removing and refitting the HDMI -sitting it up right -Then I thought I could put my new reddit account to use and see if there's a sub for 360's I see there are still active members.

    I found this post on this sub, I have the same result as OP (4-1-4-1) but I didn't understand the technical jargon

    It seems so odd for it to happen out of nowhere like this. Considering it worked fine for 6 years and decided to do this tonight The console is on a hardwood floor and it gets very cold so over heating shouldn't have been the culprit, dust could have been a problem because of a closed door fireplace 2 metres away but still a clean average loungeroom

    I've never used a soldering iron before so I'm abit weary with dismantling the console and prodding around like YouTube fixes suggest, I feel competent in replacing the thermal paste if that would help.

    Edit; I do use two wired controllers, in case it could be the "bridged" Usb's, Is that another word for a short?

    submitted by /u/Caseonium
    [link] [comments]

    Need help troubleshooting Cached Updates

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone!

    I need a bit of help regarding cached updates. A tl;dr is at the bottom.

    Quick background: model is an "E" variant with the 4GB flash memory. I have a 500GB internal drive installed and a 1TB external drive that I use for all of my game installs (basically my main drive).

    The game I'm having an issue with is Bioshock 2 where I own the single player DLC. The console logs me out and makes an attempt at downloading and installing the 4MB update. Since it's a small update, it's goes into the cached memory so I can't select the drive where the game is installed. However, the game doesn't recognize that I have the DLC installed, even when selecting the external drive where it is installed.

    Back out to main menu and start the game back up. When the game starts, I get logged out as if an update was coming but nothing initializes. Game doesn't see the DLC installed and I'm seeing little oddities where a patch corrected these things, based on patch notes online.

    I clear out the cache by going to the storage menu. Go back into the game and it downloads that same patch. Still the same issues I mentioned above. No DLC and none of the issues fixed. I moved everything onto the internal drive and the same set of issues occur.

    So I'm guessing that the console is not reading the anything from the cached memory, at least with this game. I've had a similar issue with Mass Effect 2 but that ended up sorting itself out.

    tl;dr - cached updates are downloading but the game doesn't implement or read the update.

    submitted by /u/casterofdreams
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment