• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Xbox - Scored this bad boy the other day. Time to get the mates around for some split screen.

    Xbox - Scored this bad boy the other day. Time to get the mates around for some split screen.


    Scored this bad boy the other day. Time to get the mates around for some split screen.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I have loved the Metro series since 2033 launched in 2010! The atmosphere the game creates is astounding. What is your most memorable moment from the series?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    2 more days ��✌��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    So my 360 died a couple of years ago but does anyone know what it means when there's no red ring?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X will have Microsoft’s ‘most diverse collection of first-party games’

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    14-day trial xbox live code. Dont know if it still works but ya all are free to try

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Summer Game Fest Demo Event Live

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    So according to a few articles this is up right now but I've no idea where to look for the demos to download. Can someone help out?

    submitted by /u/opticon12000
    [link] [comments]

    How to find the ID for the disc drive in my Xbox 360?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360 that needs a new disc drive. I bought one on ebay, but apparently each disc drive has a unique ID that matches the Xbox it came with, and will only work in a console with that ID. I found a program that will allow me to change the ID of the drive to match my console, but I have no idea what the console's ID is. How can I find that?

    I know that there is some sort of jailbreak software called 'Xell" that people have said solved this problem on some old forum posts, but none of them are clear enough for me to follow. If you know how to install and run this program, please explain it to me like I'm an idiot.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/legodude28
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio Collection says its on sale but when i open it, its not on sale?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Gamepass glitched

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I've bought minecraft a few year ago, (without game pass) and then I bought gamepass. Now that it has ran out I cannot play the minecraft game, that I. Bought. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/shaunguitarist04
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox and xbox game bar are convinced that my uplay copy of watch dogs 2 is nba2k17?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    This offer for USA. Win a Free XBox with Game Pass

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Having an issue with Xbox gamer picture

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I've been having issues with my Xbox profile picture and hope that someone can help me with this issue. I had a custom picture for the longest time and one day it disappeared and got replaced with a gray circle with a black stick figure head outline. I tried to upload a new custom pic on the app and in party chat it updated to that but on my profile it didn't change. So on my Xbox I changed it to the gears logo. Then on the app I again uploaded a custom picture to use and in party chat and to my friends it has changed. Yet on my profile, home screen and on the app it's still the gears logo. I checked on Xbox and my account is in good standing so that's not the issue. Is anyone else having this issue? I know it's not a major thing, just annoying honestly/: thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Commando_257_main
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended TV upgrade(s) for the next gen?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    This next gen is going to hurt the wallet a bit due to the fact I haven't even upgraded my TV yet. So that's a system + the TV. I'll defiantly be a 2021/22 customer but should I go straight for a 8K vs 4K television? Haven't done enough homework to know when 8K will even realistically come to light etc.

    submitted by /u/Tk_Da_Prez
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one external hd upgrade

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I am planning on getting a 5tb ext hd from amazon. Currently I have a 1tb ext hd. Is there a way to move my current downloads over so I'm not wasting my monthly bandwidth on the tb of data I already have?

    submitted by /u/midnight_squash
    [link] [comments]

    September 22 2020 5:00EST

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Has anyone been told about this...like 3 of my friends have told me about "anonymous" attacking servers that day and that my info including location would be leaked...I think it's bogus but I'm interested if anyone else has been told this.

    submitted by /u/notaspambot-totally
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to purchase rock of ages 3 but getting this message. Anyone know why that might be?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Owners of Superhot get a free copy of their new game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    The Rules of Microtranscations

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    In honor of Halo Infinite coming soon (please be GOTY material), I would like to present the rules microtransactions:
    1) Any game including microtransactions must be free. The exception to this is games such as Fortnite which are technically not free but the mode with microtransactions is free.
    2) The microtransactions must not offer any sort of competitive advantage aka they must be cosmetic only.
    3) The player must be able to buy exactly what they want without randomness aka no lootboxes.

    The more of these rules that are broken, the greater the offense.

    submitted by /u/miami2881
    [link] [comments]

    Red dead online?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Does anyone still play red dead online? I just got started yesterday and was wondering anyone wanted to join me or show me the ropes? I play other games as well. Message me if interested and I'll give you my gt. Thanks

    submitted by /u/tenndad2
    [link] [comments]

    I messed up

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I changed my gamertag but when I put it in I didnt like the result so when I tried to change it instead of going back I pressed "change gamertag" assuming it would let me edit my new one. Is there any way to get a reset

    submitted by /u/Sagerios
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one S turns off after 1 minute

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    My xbox worked perfectly yesterday and now this morning when I turned it on, nothing was shown on my monitor and it turned off after a minute. My controller wouldnt connect to it and turn it on and I took it apart and there is no dust inside and the fan works perfectly. It makes 3 sounds and then turns off. I already unplugged it and let it sit and it still doesnt work. Should I try to replace the power supply or is it just a waste of time?

    submitted by /u/GhostFlyzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I have run into a problem. I am trying to install Doom Eternal, I had to uninstall it for Modern Warfare, but I made some space for Doom Eternal. Doom Eternal won't install for some reason, no installation started or stopped. I tried installing offline and online and restarting.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Haha yes. Soundtrack to one of my favorite Xbox games!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment