• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Xbox One - [TECH] Weekly Xbox One Tech Support

    Xbox One - [TECH] Weekly Xbox One Tech Support


    [TECH] Weekly Xbox One Tech Support

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    This is the thread where subscribers should bring their Xbox support issues. The collective experience of the Xbox community is one of the most powerful tools to help you fix any gaming issue, and we've been seeing some awesome responses. We love to see gamers helping gamers!

    There will also be Xbox support team members who will be helping moderate and provide solutions and can be recognized by their "Official Support" flair. We'll try to provide support right here in the thread but won't be able to respond to every single question. We might redirect you to Support.Xbox.com to contact one of our support teams or send you a private message if that's the best way to help. The Xbox Support team members won't respond to requests for help with third party products or situations that would violate the Terms of Use, Community Standards, or void a product warranty.

    Let us know what you need help with! We're here to help you with Xbox services, games, hardware, social features, and more.

    Thank you for being part of the Xbox community!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sea of Thieves passes 15 million players since launch

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Latest Xbox One update removes Mixer from console

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    The Outer Worlds dlc teased

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    This Weeks Spotlight Sales and Deals with Gold

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    PSA: A reminder to enable two-step verification if you haven't already!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Woke up this morning to several attempts at accessing my account. Thankfully I had verification set up so I was safe, but I'm sure a handful of people still havent and this could happen to anyone.

    Keep your account safe gamers!

    submitted by /u/bure11
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X will have the ‘most diverse collection of first-party games’

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Purchasing an Xbox One S was the best decision that ive made in a while.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I saved up a lot of money to buy a PS4 slim, I really wanted to like it I really did, but the only exclusives that I really enjoyed were Spider-Man pS4 & Infamous, I couldn't get into God of war & Horizon zero dawn tbh, my experience with the PS4 was a bit underwhelming, I expected the exclusives to be world class games like how everyone said they were but in reality I enjoyed non exclusive titles like Rdr2, life is strange, & Fallen order more. Now that I've saved more money to purchase an Xbox one s, I've never had so much fun in gaming in quite a while, the old Xbox 360 and OG Xbox games were legendary. GTA 4, RDR1, Assassins Creed 2, Knights Of The Old Republic, Combat Evolved, Doom 3, and Assassins Creed Black Flag all took me on a journey, I had so much fucking fun with these games and I've made so many good memories with them, it's only been 5 months since I've completed all of them and I'm already getting Nostalgia, OG Xbox & 360 Era games are Untouchable, they are absolutely legendary and thanks to Xbox's Backwards Comparability, I got the chance to experience all of these great titles and more in the future, Definitely lookin forward to playing The fable trilogy, oblivion, New Vegas, Skate, BloodRayne, Etc ! What a great console the Xbox one s is, I don't understand the social media hate tbh

    submitted by /u/Hadouken_Dazs
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Infinite Teaser (Twitter)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Hung out with the niece this weekend and WOW, Minecraft/Mojang was a great pickup for Xbox

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So every now and then I'll have anywhere from 1-3 nieces over at my house. We try and do many activities, not just video games, but we can also have a good time playing various games together. We really like Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Just Dance.

    I'm such a huge fan of Game Pass and now even more. Before this previous weekend I was sure to download both Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons and it lead to some GREAT times with them. First off, she (9 years old) is waaaaay more creative than I am, I don't know how some folks come up with the stuff they do, but she LOVES creating in Minecraft.

    She had never heard of Dungeons, I told her it was "minecraft lord of the rings" and we gave it a shot. I enjoyed the more straight-forwardness of its gameplay, she loved all of the Minecraft stuff that was incorporated into the world/story.

    Personally, I am more hyped for Halo/Hellblade/Fable/ect when it comes to Xbox's future... but damn, I just logged onto game pass and downloaded two great experiences for my family. Now I'm also looking forward to more Minecraft stuff (3d platformer? Kart racer? Idk)

    submitted by /u/Tarps69
    [link] [comments]

    Heywood district concept art - Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Quarrel review: Adding Discord voice calls to Xbox One ... sort of

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I really miss the ease of turning on Mixer

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I started using Mixer some in its final months. I got to show off some games to some of my friends. It was really easy to just hit the Guide button and tab over a couple of times and start it. I miss that functionality.

    I don't know if Microsoft will ever make that sort of thing again with another streaming service, but I just wanted to express that I miss that feature.

    submitted by /u/sonorousAssailant
    [link] [comments]

    Heads up! Xbox's Summer Games Fest Demo Event started early.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    50 of the 60 games are already available in the demos section of the store.

    (still waiting for skatebird tho, lol)

     

    Have fun! 😉

    submitted by /u/multiplatgaming
    [link] [comments]

    First Shadow Warrior 3 Gameplay

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Anyone know a fix for my controller as I dont don't want to buy a new one if there’s a potential fix? The light comes on when I hold the button, but it’s very dim and turns off immediately when I let go. (Sorry for bad quality video)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Making gold free would be extremely good for xbox

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Will we have Microsoft Edge Chromium on Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    One MS employee said a year ago that they planned to bring it to all Microsoft devices so I'm hoping that will happen soon.

    Is there anyone with some more info about when it will be available?

    submitted by /u/titooo7
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Summer Game Fest Demos - Link to Download

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Has there been any confirmation of what devices will be supported with xCloud in September? I saw that Phil Spencer mentioned tablets, but I have not seen details beyond that.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    If there's one thing I appreciate Microsoft/343i for doing

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Is not releasing a new main series Halo year after year like so many companies (EA, Activision, Ubisoft) do with their main games. They could've easily done this as Halo is one of their core money makers but instead they've actually let the team work on this one and if the gameplay that we get on the 23rd lives up to expectations then I will appreciate them even more.

    submitted by /u/ReeceReddit1234
    [link] [comments]

    Monster Hunter: World good for online Co Op?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Anyone done the online co op? Any fun?

    submitted by /u/momoneymohoney__
    [link] [comments]

    I request some help please. It keeps happening and I've tried all, I don't know what to do.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    xbox one turning off automatically after turning on it was working fine yesterday.what should i do?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    How do you generally find the Xbox specific or even just general gaming content creators that you follow?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Hey! I recently started a new video game podcast and YouTube channel that is Xbox-leaning and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on the best ways to get it out there for people to listen to?

    I know that self promotion is not allowed which is why I'm not linking to it or mentioning its name etc and I have no references to it in my Reddit profile at all so I'm not trying to like stealth promote it or anything.

    I'm just curious on how you guys go about looking for new podcasts or content creators and how you found the ones you enjoy listening to/ following/ interacting with etc?

    apologizes in advance if this is not allowed, I don't think this breaks rule 8 though.

    submitted by /u/MotionManTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment