• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Xbox - /r/Xbox readers: Have you received a Reddit private message asking you to join r/seriesXbox?

    Xbox - /r/Xbox readers: Have you received a Reddit private message asking you to join r/seriesXbox?


    /r/Xbox readers: Have you received a Reddit private message asking you to join r/seriesXbox?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    It has been brought to our attention that /r/Xbox subscribers who post or comment in /r/Xbox have been receiving unsolicited private messages. If you have received a PM asking you to join r/seriesXbox, we need to know.

    Please send the /r/Xbox mods a private modmail message and tell us what Reddit user sent it to you and the date it was sent. If possible, also include the full permalink of the PM.

    Your modmail reply will remain confidential. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoGoGadgetReddit
    [link] [comments]

    7 years in the making, finally i put my solo developed game on Xbox One (well, the demo for today &_& )

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Halo infinite cover art released… What do you guys think?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    [OC] Made a mockup for the cover of "Halo : Infinite" based on the official box art from 343i, feel free to use it if you want to

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Friendly reminder of the times that the Xbox Games Showcase starts tomorrow, the pre show will begin an hour before these times. Credit to @Klobrille on twitter.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    New Feature to compliment crossplay with PC

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I feel like we should be able to use Discord on Xbox so we can use party chat with our PC friends. Come on Xbox, can't be that hard.

    submitted by /u/TaySlayzYT
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Insider Suggests Online Multiplayer Will Be Free

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I took a photo of Xbox Controller

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Even if these games weren't exclusive to the 360 for long, nothing makes me think of early 360 days more than these. I hope they return someday :(

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    My final prediction for Xbox's Game Showcase + games I would love to see at the show

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Warframe starter bundle

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    mj2fkppj4vqvp3fkg6hqz22yp

    The last 5 characters should be backwards

    submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis
    [link] [comments]

    need a new PVP to play (xbox one)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    me and my buddies are tired of playing apex, fortnite, cod, and realm royale. any recommendations on what we should play next ?

    submitted by /u/nruggeri19999
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Infinite box art

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Need help changing gamerpic

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Ok so I have two Xbox accounts, I'm trying to change the gamerpic of one that I am not logged into on my phone. When I sign out of the Xbox app and go to sign into my alternate account (the one I need the pic changed on), it doesn't give me the option to change my account. It just pulls up the web browser from the Xbox app with my main Xbox account, and I have no choice but to sign in on there. I tried changing it from a computer but it seems you can only choose the default XBL pics. Please help!

    submitted by /u/acetaminophen-dealer
    [link] [comments]

    Joining parties off of pc?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Trying to join xbox parties off of pc with a functioning xbox account. When I join, it kicks everyone and myself. It doesn't allow me to create my own parties. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/XxChili9xX
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra may try to be the Xbox Phone. May be highly optimized to stream Xbox games over xCloud

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    1 more day!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    What non fighting game/games has the best combat system?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I'm a massive fan of the fighting system of the Batman Arkham series and Sleeping Dogs

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    has anyone with game pass seen this when their xbox goes idle?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Make free to play games actually free

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    The only game I've been playing is Apex Legends and I'm tired of having to pay for gold for a game that I didn't buy, it doesn't require a paid subscription on ps4 and pc so why the hell do I have to pay for gold on Xbox just to play apex?

    submitted by /u/shiba219808
    [link] [comments]

    Can no longer access Project XCloud

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue? I was playing just fine about a month ago and I tried to open it up and play some games and it won't take to anything. Just gives me the buttons to "Learn More" or "Sign Out". I tried signing out and back in and it just gave me the same thing.

    submitted by /u/LaPiscinaDeLaMuerte
    [link] [comments]

    HELP WITH HEADSET RINGING NOISE!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I just bought a new wired power A controller and im using my kraken headset. The right ear doesnt have any audio what so ever and is replaced by a high pitched ringing. The left ear works just fine. I never had a problem like this before please help.

    submitted by /u/Brief-Style-2843
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Do I need to subscribe to anything to play Xbox games online? My daughter has been asking me for a Xbox so she can play Minecraft and Roblox on it but I'm not sure if you need to subscribe to anything to play them online.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheWelshOne83
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer Xbox one data to the xbox 360?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello! So I'm playing RDR1 right now, but my sister has been taking up the Xbox one a lot lately and not giving me any time to play my game. I want to move my data to the Xbox 360 so I can play on there, but I don't know if I can transfer it. If so, can I transfer the data from the one to the 360 and back? The tv connected to the one runs graphics much better.

    submitted by /u/TheFlareFox
    [link] [comments]

    Over 70 demos are available to play as part of an Xbox summer event

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment