• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Took 7 years😔 anyway to transfer the slim hardrive into my older 360?

    Xbox 360 - Took 7 years�� anyway to transfer the slim hardrive into my older 360?


    Took 7 years�� anyway to transfer the slim hardrive into my older 360?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Ninja Gaiden 2 Review (2020) - Is it the Goriest Game Ever?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Still rocking the Kinect in 2020!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    My late birthday haul, I'm really enjoying these so far.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    How do you prefer the orientation of your console?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Spider-Man

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Spider-Man

    Playing spider man 3 is Spider-Man 2 controls are they clunky to are the missions to hard because I'm playing spider man 3 the controls are really clunky and the missions are really hard in my opinion is it just me ?

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I've recently found my old Xbox 360 E after a few years of it living in the dust and tried to boot it up, yet to no avail (I made sure to clean it.) The power button isn't glowing at all and there is no noise, and the PSU is solid orange and doesn't make noise as well. Are there any ways I could fix this? I've tried almost everything i've seen online, and I don't want to risk going to a technician or buying any replacement parts because I don't really earn that much / quarantine.

    Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MemesAndMarshmallows
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 loading saved game problem

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Having bad luck buying a controller for the 360

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I've bought 3 controllers lately and they all have the same issue. The right stick is just not very smooth and overly sensitive. For example, if I rotate the right stick in a circle on a FPS game, it looks like I'm using a keyboard and not an analog stick. Also, moving the stick just a little makes it spin really fast sometimes, it's incredibly touchy. All of these controllers were made by different companies but they all had thousands of positive reviews saying they are just like the original. Has it just been a long time since I've played the 360 and it's always been this way compared to the XB1?

    submitted by /u/GamingPurification
    [link] [comments]

    is anybody able to download games from the microsoft store?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    whenever I try to download a game it stays at zero or I get a message that says can't download item. But I can I download updates for games and the xbox just fine.

    the problem isn't my wifi or an expired license

    submitted by /u/DrewPeaman
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this listing on eBay for relatively cheap (photo isn't mine) but I just want to confirm if anybody knows if this controller is Microsoft official. I have never seen one like it, as I was too young to remember, but if anybody knows please let me know in the comments!! Cheers!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Help finding email

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    If you check my post history you will see my old Xbox just recently died I've been trying to get the account but I can't remember email or password just gamertag anyway to recover?

    submitted by /u/Azurelth
    [link] [comments]

    Lower FPS than I remember

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Basically I got my 360 slim out, cleaned it and got rid of the dust, booted up dark souls and the minute I started playing the game performed way worse than I remember (15-20fps). Even gameplay on YouTube captured on 360 has a higher FPS, I tried clearing storage and the cache but nothing seemed to help. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BlargScientist
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get game covers for Xbox 360 (Madden 17)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I've looked everywhere and I can't find a website where I can print it off does anyone know any websites where I can print off the cover of Madden 17 Xbox 360. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PsVitaIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to play cod 3 my gamer tag is Nut559 currently hosting a game!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Anyone up for minecraft xbox360 edition?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I will make a survival world and in minecraft buddies no one has a xbox360, so i decided to post this here!

    submitted by /u/Gokuplayerone17
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 media remote

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    has anyone had any problems with it? the power button on the 360 doesnt work to turn it on, and i currently dont have any battery packs for my controllers. i just used the media remote to turn the console on, but all of a sudden the remote stopped responding, and now the console wont turn on

    submitted by /u/HeyHyrule
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Theft Auto V

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Obviously, there's the threat of modders that like to bully people, and those who like to be helpful. I'm not looking for free cash or Rp, it was sort of a warning. Seeing if anyone wants to play GTA Online around 9PM pacific standard, 12PM eastern standard.

    submitted by /u/badbadboom
    [link] [comments]

    im new

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    i just got my friends xbox 360, can i add my xbox account i used on PC and keep my friends account? Also he had forza horizon 1 downloaded on xbox, but it isnt on the 360. can i download it somewhere?

    i have never had a 360 so im very bad at this

    submitted by /u/HeyHyrule
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when to games when the disc gets scratched?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I've been wondering what would happen if a game disc got scratches on it. Like how does the scratches affect the game?

    Is there a right amount of acceptable scratches before the game is destroyed?

    I've been playing GTA IV and I don't wanna have to buy another copy atm.

    submitted by /u/JonathanLoyal
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Download History.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    So I know checking this has been an ongoing problem.

    Does anyone know if there's a workaround?

    For those that don't know, the Xbox website removed the ability to check your download history and if you check it on the 360 - after a little while it pops up with an error and doesn't allow you to check it anymore.

    This is really problematic for those of us who have been playing on the Xbox for years now as it's pretty much impossible to check the history.

    So yeah; if anyone has any workarounds that'll be much appreciated. ☺️

    submitted by /u/RoAlJo
    [link] [comments]

    my xbox 360 is thermal throttling and performs really bad even in light games like minecraft

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    on the dashboard my xbox is fine, but when I launch any game the fans start spinning really fast and sometimes in game things that are right in front of me take seconds to load, should I apply new thermal paste?

    submitted by /u/minegamer2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment