• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My wife designed this player in Top Spin 2 and now I have nightmare fuel.

    Xbox 360 - My wife designed this player in Top Spin 2 and now I have nightmare fuel.


    My wife designed this player in Top Spin 2 and now I have nightmare fuel.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Picked these up for $14 total

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Why was this 360 Controller Not For Sale!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Backwards compatible?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Counter strike is on the original xbox, is it compatible with xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/HeyHyrule
    [link] [comments]

    How can I back up my old games?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I have been cleaning stuff in my house recently and found a box with my old Xbox 360. It works, I am just wondering what I can do to back up some of my games to a hard drive on my pc. I am sorry if this is not possible, otherwise thanks.

    submitted by /u/Cryptic-Viper
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with this? Everything was alright and then this. Only central light is shining. It doesn't send any images to TV that can't read any signals from Xbox.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Just picked a friend's ps2 controller for free. He didn't need it. Are these two analog sticks compatible to xbox 360 controller? I've heard someone replaced a 360 analog using a ps2's. If yes I'd really use these two bad boys.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    360 will not load anything.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I finally got my 360 controllers work. I wanted to look at all my games and probably get hit with a load of nostalgia. Problem is my Xbox won't load anything. It manages to get to the dashboard but from there will not load anything. I click my games it gets stuck loading, I try to connect to Xbox live it freezes, I try to view my profile it freezes. Maybe it's because the thing is old? (about 7 years) I just want to see my games :(

    submitted by /u/XxhaighyXx
    [link] [comments]

    My disc tray isn't opening on its side but works fine flat. Can someone please help?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this character is called, ive been seeing it lately and I just been wondering, would appreciate if anyone knows!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Anyone know what the problem could be? (Already put paste on the cpu and gpu)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Half Life 2, Left 4 dead 2 or Portal 2?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    i love all three, which one would you play if you had to choose one?

    submitted by /u/domisushi
    [link] [comments]

    Game Share Not Working

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so my friend and I decided to start playing on Xbox 360 again for Bo1 and 2 zombies, but I had to get a new account because I couldn't remember my password and I sold all my games last year, I rebought bo1 and 2 and he bought the dlc's and when I go to download them from his profile I am never able to play them, I transferred the licenses to my Xbox before downloading and I can't seem to find a reason as to why it's not working, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Itz_Jeff
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox is reading DVDs but not games, any fixes?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if it's just bad luck with second hand games but none of them have been working, but my DVDs are. Can I have some help?

    submitted by /u/VulcanFire23
    [link] [comments]

    Will an unused Xbox 360 still work?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    If there's a black 360 that hasn't been used since late 2016 & has been sitting in a cramped, most likely dusty as heck, storage since then, would it work at all if used today? If not could one fix it at all, if so how? Or is it just completely unsalvageable?

    submitted by /u/Whycare4
    [link] [comments]

    Doesnt connect to wifi

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    My mother bought my brother a halo 4 xbox 360 that just didnt connect to the internet at all. Any tips as to how to fix this problem that I've had for years?

    submitted by /u/dastingy
    [link] [comments]

    What model do you recommend? (S or E

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    In these categories,

    Using Kinect

    Faster

    Any major differences between them

    USB ports

    submitted by /u/PsVitaIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment