• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Xbox - Halo 2 Bell Canada Special Edition OG Xbox in the mail today!

    Xbox - Halo 2 Bell Canada Special Edition OG Xbox in the mail today!


    Halo 2 Bell Canada Special Edition OG Xbox in the mail today!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    My Xbox Birthday cake. Did marble coloring to make it kinda like a special edition Xbox.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Shout out to xbox for giving me a free copy of the new superhot game! (Code is already used)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    And an Other code-Enjoy

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    A40 mic wont be recognized when using mixamp

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    It'll recognize my mic when I connect to my controller but not the mixamp

    submitted by /u/88yj
    [link] [comments]

    Getting excited for the Xbox Games Showcase this Thursday? So are we— and we created a special megathread just for it. #PowerYourDreams

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    will i need to rebuy games on series x

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    i have bought a few digital copies of games on my xbox one and i was wondering if i would have to rebuy them to download on the series x

    submitted by /u/Davidtheballer29
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pls

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I put in little nightmares and the disk wasnt showing it was available to play is there a way to change this in settings ( is xbox 1)

    submitted by /u/theoneandonlyfurry
    [link] [comments]

    My joystick not working im holding it all the way down but it doesnt go all the way down like when im trying to walk backwards in a game it just walks really slow because down on my left stick doesnt work properly

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Help me pls

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    So I'm getting a new headset soon but with my controller headsets don't work with it for some reason and my other controller has terrible joystick drag is there a way to fix either of them?

    submitted by /u/jcrdcn
    [link] [comments]

    Executing Xbox commands in Alexa signs me out of xbox profile?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Any idea why? It says signed into another console but I don't have another. Account is secure and checked activity which is only my devices.

    submitted by /u/SuperGuy41
    [link] [comments]

    'X" button on controller not working.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I was playing online today when I noticed my controller was not responding when I pressed the blue x button. Everything else is OK on the controller, I've tried cleaning it, changing batteries and nothing has worked is there anything I can do to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Diesel10AndDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Random Disconnects

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I've been having random disconnects from Xbox live on my Xbox one S. Every time it does happen, my screen freezes and the WiFi settings says "checking service status...". I've tried resetting my Xbox and WiFi but it still didn't fix the problem. Know any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Glad_Consideration_9
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to buy a custom controller on Xbox.com but it wont go to checkout

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Everytime I click checkout it just doesnt work and it just reloads the page and takes me back to click checkout, it doesnt take me anywhere, why is this?

    submitted by /u/Duracell_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    For whoever needs it-Enjoy

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    How do i mute/adjust game volume coming through my headset?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a stupid question i swear i looked for answers they just say go into the mixer but my mixer just says "mute other sounds by x amount" and even when i adjust that, nothing happens as far as change in volume

    When im playing shooting games, the noise of guns and everything is way too loud and i cant even hear ppl talk, all help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/ohwowanotherthroaway
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play or install gamepass games on pc. Help?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I have game pass on pc, i was literally playing gears 5 friday on my laptop, then yesterday i installed no mans sky on my pc and now gears 5 and no mans sky wont launch. Like no errors or loading or nothing. The launch button does nothing. Somehow installing no mans sky messed up itself and gears 5.

    I tried finding them on my hard drive but i cant find anything. I tried force unistalling them through windows app settings but now get an instant error when trying to install them. Before i unistalled them they didnt even show up in the control panel unistall manager.

    Everything about the Microsoft store and xbox store on pc is the most aggravating storefront ive ever seen on pc. Nothing works right. Programs decide to unistall themselves now? But not completely? Why did this happen? Why is there no unistall function or file integrity check in the microsoft library? Why is there no way to see my install location? This just sucks so much i cnt believe it's so bad.

    Anyone have any ideas because as far as i can tell the 2 games just wont work

    Edit: i can install forza horizon but not gears or no mans sky

    submitted by /u/RIPBlueRaven
    [link] [comments]

    Here some game pass

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Xbox one controller wont pair with my pc through my new micro usb cabel!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I just bought a new micro usb cabel for my xbox controller to use for pc gaming, but i just keep rejecting and wont in a way turn on my controller and connect it to my pc...

    It keep getting a message from my computer saying the "usb device" wasnt approved or sumthin like that?

    Has anyone had the same problem and knows how to fix or anything!!!???

    submitted by /u/NoahNoinovic
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Recently my disk for my GTA game hasn't been launching so without thinking I uninstalled the game and now it still won't read my disk so I can't reinstall the game is there anything I can do besides rebuying the game?

    submitted by /u/bdbkankenship
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have their hair-trigger control come off on their elite series 2 controller? I've had this controller for about half a year and had no problems apart from a slight rattle. This has randomly come off today without me even touching it? :(

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    LB RB bumpers not clicking after replacement (Xbox one controller)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I bought new bumpers kit for my xbox one elite controller version 1 and when I put on the middle piece over the bumpers, the bumpers get pressed down so they don't click when I press them. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/MissionYam8
    [link] [comments]

    It says it only needs an update so i took it. I always get an error when updating the system and then i tried formatting the memory since it's only 4gb and it doesn't have a hard drive. I can't format it to go back to 3gb. Anyone here knows how to fix this especially the update?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Controller Question: PowerA Enhanced vs PowerA Spectra Enhanced differences for the budget-conscience buyer?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    What is the difference between the PowerA Enhanced controller versus the PowerA Spectra Enhanced controller?

    On Amazon they differ in price ($24.99 to $39.99) and in the fact that one has LED highlights (Spectra version). Are there any other discernible differences between the two for a person looking at buying a budget controller? I also like the two programmable back buttons as I'll be using this on PC to play APEX/Halo/FPS titles and more buttons might help with looting in Apex.

    submitted by /u/leftysarepeople2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment