• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Xbox - This morning user u/notvicovicovico asked for a BMO from Adventure Time Xbox Series X. This is my attempt, hope you like it!

    Xbox - This morning user u/notvicovicovico asked for a BMO from Adventure Time Xbox Series X. This is my attempt, hope you like it!


    This morning user u/notvicovicovico asked for a BMO from Adventure Time Xbox Series X. This is my attempt, hope you like it!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Guys plz help! I'm not very good at art and all that jazz but i had an idea for a BMO series x. Here is all i was able to do, was thinking one of you more talented fellows would be able to do better than me lol.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Completed Master Chief mega construx, this thing is a beast!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    More profile customisation

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I know its nothing urgent nor should it come before focusing on making new games but I think Xbox should add more cutomisation whether that be a lot more profile colours including variations like neon colours, metals, mattes, etc.. Also allow you to show off achievements, give badges to people who hit certain milestones or are in things like the insider programme, at the end of the day more variation is always better because it makes people more unique.

    submitted by /u/xSAxShadows
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Original Xbox owners, PLEASE REMOVE THE CLOCK CAPACITOR before the leaking acid destroys your console! These consoles will go extinct if you don't take action!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    BMO Xbox design.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys. First time posting. What do you think about a design with the Tom Cube meme. Is there any kind person who can make it hahaha.

    submitted by /u/Musafirul
    [link] [comments]

    I’m tryna connect my Xbox to an hp all in one monitor and I’m dumb pls help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    We should standardize physical cases for Xbox games coming out this year: let me explain why.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    There are still some games coming out this year that say just "Xbox", such as Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time and Star Wars Squadrons. However, both of these have slightly different indicators on the package on whether they're compatible, even though we know they will be. We shouldn't have games coming out this year saying Xbox One on them, that could be confusing for consumers when we all know they will be compatible.

    Take a look at the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 Remake coming in September. It says Xbox One and no indication of Series X compatibility, yet we know it will be, when the Series X will be releasing two months away. It would be a good idea to change the top of the cases to just say "Xbox" and to standardize the compatibility icons a bit.

    Compatibility Icons: 4K HDR Series X Enhanced Smart Delivery

    submitted by /u/chaotic_j
    [link] [comments]

    Love this thing ❤️

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    The app doesnt need an update. HELP

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Why is it that on the 360 you weren't required to download games through a disc but on the Xbox One you are?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Why?

    submitted by /u/massa0
    [link] [comments]

    Help moving games to SSD.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I just plugged in a Samsung T5 into the proper USB port on my One X. The power light is on on the drive. I see no option to move games. How do I do this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Naphtali83
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox freezing/not opening applications

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    My xbox recently started freezing in game so I restarted the xbox to fix the problem. I then couldn't open any apps. Eventually it got to the point that it would entirely freeze just before loading the home screen. So far I have don soft resets, hard resets and factory resets. I started getting the error code E200 stating that there was an issue with the console update. I tried doing an offline update and the problem still persisted. I later started getting the error code E203 which is also a software update error. Is there anyway to uninstall the most recent update and just play on an older version of xbox or do I have to go get it repaired.

    submitted by /u/B_Dubs284
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Xbox Live Gold/Ultimate

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Was hoping someone could help me here. So I had Xbox Ultimate and it recently expired. Now it says I owe 15 dollars, which I think is ridiculous because my card was declined and it seems like I'm getting charged for a month I haven't even been able to take advantage of.

    So I have 2 question

    A. if I pay the 15, am I gonna get the remaining month that the 15 is supposed to cover?

    B. Is it automatically gonna charge me for the next month? I want to not have ultimate and go back to just regular gold so I'm wondering the best way to go about this

    submitted by /u/thehottness
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed that Microsoft isn’t updating hours played on games anymore?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    The hours spend in game don't update anymore? Is Microsoft gonna fix this?

    submitted by /u/i_dont_know_2000
    [link] [comments]

    Skyforce

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Anyone play and if so can I add you as a friend??

    submitted by /u/newmind1
    [link] [comments]

    I get this error message when I join a party with Xbox game companion. It worked before. It doesn’t work anymore. HELP

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Controller on pc

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. So basically I have recently ordered an Xbox 360 Controller( It's Wired). I used to play games with other controllers and I didn't have any problem with them. But someone told me that Xbox 360 controllers,unlike xbox one controllers, need their battery to be charged whether they are plugged into pc or not. Is it true? I don't want to charge its battery I just want to plug it and play. Should I cancel the order?

    submitted by /u/CutePerformance0
    [link] [comments]

    Pc Xbox app mic bug?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    For background my voice sounds normal when on discord aswell as when I'm streaming however when I join my friends on Xbox app I have a very loud buzz in the background.

    I've looked this up and looked at lots of advice on how to resolve it. Nothing works. I've set my voice setting to DVD quality, Studio Quality but still nothing

    Would really like help to get on asap. Thanks

    submitted by /u/oli_lfh
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite Series 2 Exchange

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hello, so I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 Three weeks ago and now it has right stick drift, a button doesn't register all the time, and there was a tear in the back of the grip that I didn't notice and some oil smudges when I had first opened it. Is there any way to exchange the controller and how to contact Xbox? The warranty says 90 days but how do I contact them? Please help, this is for my son.

    submitted by /u/HadesBleach
    [link] [comments]

    My new Arctic Camo controller came in and it looks and feels amazing!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    A little help with Upload studio.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I used to use it a lot and it used to work fine but here recently the clips won't even load in the app. Is there anything I can do or?

    submitted by /u/Crytonicix
    [link] [comments]

    3 months Gold + Game Pass

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    The new X better try to support mods, and games like RTS with MKB.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Mods are the best, and it should literally be supported by every game these days if someone wants to create it.

    I know technically it is available. Yet how amazing would it be to port all the amazing RTS games like SC2, OR Total War Warhammer 2, and make it run just as well. They could literally open up fantastic games if they simply give more MKB support!

    submitted by /u/ScorpioLaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment