• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Xbox - Simple Xbox 360 Pro phone wallpaper i made

    Xbox - Simple Xbox 360 Pro phone wallpaper i made


    Simple Xbox 360 Pro phone wallpaper i made

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Customized my xbox one s controller

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    If I continue this with 3 months of gold left will I have 3 months of ultimate or less?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Disc To Digital

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    If I buy a digital version of a game I have on a disc, do I keep my progress from the game?

    submitted by /u/dante7404
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I woke up in the middle of the night and my 360's fan was whirring super loudly, so i unplugged (not being right of mind since i was pisses it woke me) and when i woke back up i tried to turn it on and its not coming on. Ive tried multiple outlets and unplugging it (again) but still nothing.

    submitted by /u/Skyrimnurd22
    [link] [comments]

    The ability to choose which games you want to auto-update and vice-versa might be a feature on the upcoming Xbox Series X.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Help Needed ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    System error

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Ive got an e105 error and I know that it's hardware but can't seem to find anyone else saying about 80070070 just wanted to know if it's fully game over for my one x if anyone else had the same error.

    submitted by /u/shox09
    [link] [comments]

    I owned Overwatch since launch now it’s saying I don’t own it? Even though I have the pre-order skin and 500 hours?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I really like my ps4 for the exclusives (i don't play online for now) and i'm thinking of buying the new xbox series X but i don't want to miss ps exclusives... What do you think?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Physical or Digital Xbox 360 Games?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Back when I got my Xbox 360, I used to go to Gamestop to buy games new and pre-owned. I now play on Xbox One X and I've been buying games digitally because of the simple process and having it in my library when I buy the Xbox Series X. Now here's the thing, the only physical game I have on my Xbox is GTA IV because of the $7 price for a pre-owned copy from Gamestop. Recently, people have been saying it's not a good place to buy games. I haven't been to Gamestop in a long time so I don't know if it's true. My question is, is it better to go to Gamestop and buy pre-owned Xbox 360 games and maybe Xbox One games OR buy games digitally from the Xbox digital marketplace and/or from places like Amazon?

    submitted by /u/pandamaster1313
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    If I purchase a code for forza 7 online and put it on my computer will i need xbox live gold

    submitted by /u/mattfrieday
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what those things are called that hold the triggers in place on the elite series 2 thanks

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Im so excited , There's nothing left.��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Do I have to pay For Dolby Atmos again of I upgrade my Xbox One X to SERIES X?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Secretlab chairs

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    What do yall think about secretlab gaming chairs? Worth dropping a couple hundreds for?

    submitted by /u/Bananadino
    [link] [comments]

    Cant purchase backward compatible games

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    My little brother wants to play alien hominid on his xbox one, he has money on his account via a gift card, however on the store it comes up with "see price" and comes up in dollars so when we try buy it it comes up with "your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your xbox" bit we tried to purchase it from the store kn our xbox one in the first place? Sorry for the jumpy explanation and help is really appreciated <3

    submitted by /u/inactiveotter
    [link] [comments]

    Party issues. Troubleshoot?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Me and my friend need a troubleshoot. Yesterday party and game chat faded out and we cannot hear each other (both ways). We heard each other some times but now its mostly silent (we can also see each othe talking through party config)

    Update: When one of us takes our mic out we can hear the other through the tv.

    Update: We can hear someone else normally when joining another party.

    submitted by /u/Fafrost
    [link] [comments]

    PLZ help!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Guys, I need help!!!! On all of the vids I watch when u log into your acc u have a lot of sides... I have only Home,Social,Games & apps, settings, but on the videos there are A LOT more. also i dont have demand shop! Plz help me!

    submitted by /u/MmainXD
    [link] [comments]

    Cant invite people to parties on PC anymore?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    A new update for pc came out a few days ago and i am no longer able to invite people to parties, the option has been replaced with starting a chat. My gold is still active as it lasts til April 2021 so can somebody explain why this is happening and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Curtbot9001
    [link] [comments]

    ummm, wtf?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Go for gold with 1 month plus gamepads code! Just upgraded to OneX and already have my own! Good luck!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PST

    When you spend days moving from your childhood house to a new apartment and just want to relax with something familiar but Xbox says no

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment