• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Prehistoric xbox controller

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    The Initiative has an absolutely STACKED crew.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Players Can Pet Cats In Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Warns About Playing the Game Like It's GTA

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I’ve moved to my grandma’s, she’s only got a fat analog tv, I’ve got an xbox one with a hdmi to hdmi cable. Will buying this hdmi to rca converter allow me to okay my Xbox on this old tv?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Microsoft: We Could Have Used Variable Clocks for Xbox Series X, But We're Not Interested in TFLOPS Numbers - WCCftech

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Which PS5 and Xbox Series X games are actually coming out in 2020?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    DF Retro EX: Xbox One Reveal Revisited - Is 'TVTVTV' As Bad As You Remember?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I got a brand new controller and came with a 14 day xbox game pass ultimate code. So here it is. You have to have not used/bought xbox game pass ultimate to use it. The final letters are DMZ!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    SYN - Tech Demo for a cyberpunk-themed open-world shooter for consoles and PC

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Turn Obsolete Consoles Into Stream Machines

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Like I'm sure many of you are, I'm planning on upgrading my Xbox One X for the Series X this winter when it drops. Also I'm sure many of you are planning on selling your current console to claw back some of the cost for the upgrade... But what if there was another option. What if you could still utilise the powerful hardware inside your old machine.

    Instead of having to buy an expensive PC and capture card with a 4K HDR 120hz pass through capture to maintain your playing quality, you could use the XB1X as a dedicated stream machine.

    I'd love if Microsoft either in house or allow 3rd party developers like Twitch Studio, Steamlabs OBS or Facebook Gaming to develop a dedicated Streaming suite with what you'd except from a powerful PC. It has the hardware, it even has a HDMI pass through and the capability to send video feeds over your LAN.

    Using my new Series X DVR I send the game and voice chat feed either using a splinter or over LAN to my old console. On the old console it receives the feed and allows me to add a webcam, layers, stream deck, different scenes an external microphone. It already has mouse and keyboard support. Now I don't have to shell out for a PC just to stream as a hobby, I have it all already.

    I know I'm dreaming and I'm in now a dev with any know how if this is even possible but... It seems plausible.. Right?

    submitted by /u/Demetriiuz
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot which profile I did this on...am I screwed?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I sometimes get a message that says “Bye, *username*! Sign in using a controller.”

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Does this just happen randomly? Does it mean I've lost my internet connection? Does it mean someone else is signing into my account? Please help!

    submitted by /u/DurrrGamerrr75
    [link] [comments]

    Give "Children of Morta" a try on Gamepass

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    tl;dr give Children of Morta a try, it's playable in single player but even better in couch coop!

    Children of Morta is a roguelike top-down ARPG similar to Diablo, a genre I typically don't play.

    However what makes CoM different is that it has a charming (but straightforward) story about a family fighting against an evil entity and keeps you progressing even if you die (unlike most other roguelikes)

    Unlike most roguelikes, there's a good progression system which keeps you progressing even if you die in a run. Win or die, you collect coins and XP to improve your characters. Also, every time you die, you still unlock new cutscenes, unlock new characters and advance the story, so losing still feels rewarding.

    The different characters all have different playstyles and in coop you can take advantage of some good synergies (stun with one, the other does an AoE attack, etc)

    All this might be typical for a hardcore Diablo-type fan but for me (a relative newbie to this genre) it has me hooked, I've been getting the "just one more run" feeling to unlock more abilities and level up my characters.

    submitted by /u/rocketbooster111
    [link] [comments]

    14 day game pass code free to a good home....

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I cant use it so here it is

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this? It happens when I try to download my Xbox one profile to a backwards compatible game. It’s been happening for a year now.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Is grounded on game pass?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Strange, I found this game on game pass and I installed it, today the game pass seal was removed and when I try to run the game it shows a error and send me to the store

    submitted by /u/erick_rednose
    [link] [comments]

    Warranty expired issue

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Hello. I've purchased new Xbox one from BHphotovideo. On the website it says that it's coming with 1 year manufacture warranty. When I received Xbox it was looks like new.

    But when I registered it with my Microsoft account I checked warranty status and it says it's expired about 9mo ago. How it's possible?

    I contacted Microsoft to get date fixed. Uploaded my receipt. But it's already 2 weeks and nothing heard from them. Every time I contact Microsoft they're asking to wait more. What could I do to get it resolved?

    submitted by /u/KoToNaS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment