• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My rarest find so far. Brand new!

    Xbox 360 - My rarest find so far. Brand new!


    My rarest find so far. Brand new!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    My Xbox 360

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Um did Xbox change something to the home screen? Things moved.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Today's pickups: Xenon on Blades dashboard and an Opus console(!!!)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Saints Row 2 now free with gold

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Gears of war 3 DLC?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    My Xbox is still on its way and I was wondering if I can still buy dlc for the game? More specifically RAAMS shadow? And if so how much is it? I'm in the UK thanks

    submitted by /u/LimpD912
    [link] [comments]

    Fix to the xbox live login loop?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Is there ANY fix to the live login loop? Or is my account doomed?

    submitted by /u/TheStonePotato
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an adaptor or some way to connect 3rd party controllers to an xbox360?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I've seen adaptors that work with connecting controllers to an Xbox one, but I haven't been able to find anything that converts to an Xbox 360. Specifically I would like to use an 8bitdo m30 controller on the xbox 360. Is there any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/rxgunner
    [link] [comments]

    Frankensteining 360’s?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    My birthdays coming up soon and I'm getting together with some friends from waaaaaay back. And I had planned to get another 360 so me and the guys could play some halo together locally, then I found a pair of old long deceased 360's one red ringed and the other passed on either from a lightless red ring or something else, after years of being freightened to attempt the feat a thought came to mind, is it possible to fix or Frankenstein the consoles together? I don't mind if it winds up ugly but if I can ressurect the old boys it would save me some money and maybe I'd be able to look into my old saves. I know this must be typical request but please Reddit I beg you, for my fast approaching cake day.

    submitted by /u/Big_Bridge_Troll
    [link] [comments]

    Drop your gamertag in the comments

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I'll friend you and maybe we can play some minecraft or halo.

    submitted by /u/SuperSainSanic18
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix your Xbox 360 wireless adapter after updating to Windows 10 Build 2004

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Wierd smell from psu

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Me and a friend was playing minecraft for 10 minutes and my xbox psu made a strong smell. It still works but eithwr its burning dust or burned plastic. I let it cool down and now the smell is not quite as powerful. But is still there! Im afraid to turn it on now

    submitted by /u/pixeley88
    [link] [comments]

    I got xbox live without buying it

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    So i had 3 months of it but it ran out I recently tried to play a multiplayer match on bf3 and it didnt say i needed xbox live to play. I dont know how long i have it for either.

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingSalad2
    [link] [comments]

    Pls and thx

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    What’s your favourite

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Is it worth it buying RROD 360s and trying to fix them for profit?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    So I found some broken 360s where I live for around $15 (a working one is ~$100). I have some basic knowledge on console repairing, but I can't reball. What are the chances I can fix them?

    submitted by /u/jvmrr
    [link] [comments]

    [MISSING] Timmywag

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    (I'm sorry if this is not allowed) So a very long time ago on the 360 I had a very good friend with the gamertag Timmywag. I played with him almost daily for a long time at some point or another we stopped playing no fight or anything it just kind of happened, one day after I had gotten a One I remembered my friend and wanted to reconnect when I went to his profile he had not been online for a while I have tried many times to find him but have not been able. I really hope he is alive and well I did not know his real name as we were both young at the time, here are the things I know. He was blonde, He was from California and if I remember correctly somewhat close to San Francisco. I know this is very vague but please any help is welcome.

    Edit: I just checked his profile and it says Washington DC but there is no activity on the profile I do not know when it was changed

    submitted by /u/CapitaoChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Put up 21 on a fun one. (Halo: MCC - Halo 1 Prisoner)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment