• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - You vs. The guy she tells you not to worry about

    Xbox 360 - You vs. The guy she tells you not to worry about


    You vs. The guy she tells you not to worry about

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Can anybody help me, this console won't sync with any controllers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Did everything in the game and glitched at 99/100 so I can’t get the last 2 achievements...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Xbox360 e boots up with a red dot. Pressing sync and eject makes the green light blink 4 times. Any possible fixes? [HELP]

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    My 360

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I just got my 1st (fully)home console in a decade & love it - and its a 360

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Maybe its cuz my first video game was a gameboy original with Earthworm Jim but ive loved handhelds - LOVED by GBA and the moment i saw the isomentric psuedo-3d of tony hawk on GBA i was SMITTEN - anyway, when the PSP came out i had it preorderd as a xmas present - wasnt bad - then got the mini later - then the Vita dropped - i was broke but i didnt have a TV so portables getting better was a good option (i spent a looot of time on Borderlands 2, LBP, Fifa and a US copy of Madden 13 oh and china town wars GTA)

    Anyway last year i bought my frist 'semi console' in the Switch - as u can tell by now i like portability due to not always having a TV or access to one and being able to take REAL games on the go - i happened to have the cash, the price dropped as it had ben out over a yr and the lite was gettig prepped for release....anyway, i got the same games i still have now, which i will say ive immensely enjoyed, as someone who hasnt played console since 2013 im easily impressed haha but yeah i have Fifa 19/BOTW/SR3/NBA Playgrounds 2

    Again, keep in mind i havent played vid games since PS Vita and console games since 2013) SO setting up my 360 (which was some fancy black slim touch control version for whatever reason) playing NHL 16 (haf the reason i got the 360, LOVE those games/controls) but as they had a HUGE sale on i grabbed GTA 4, RDR, Fifa Street 3, Bioschock Infinite and a getting madden 15...

    Anyone doing anything similar (tbh the docked switch games and 360 games dont look that diff) just curious, also curious about what games aged well graphicaly but keep in mind, i was blown away buy the NHL 16's 360 graphics cuz itd been that long and i havent played any xbox1/ps4

    But yeah any cool insights or games i should def check out or whatever, would love to hear feedback - take it easy yall!!!

    *PS jst was thinking/realiziation - if they took for example, Bioshock Infinite and ported it remastered to the Switch and it performed as well as the switches best port or two so far i could see IGN or whoever givingi t a 9/10 but if im playing an identical looking/feeling game on the 360 in 2020 its still a 9/10 for me if that makes sense

    would love to hear recs/opinoins/anectodes and whatever really - happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/DannyBarsRaps
    [link] [comments]

    Drop 22 in a comeback W! (Halo MCC: Halo 2 Coagulation)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    What do yall think about my setup ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    250GB Hard Drive For Xbox 360E Off Amazon only has 3GB?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    250GB Hard Drive For Xbox 360E Off Amazon only has 3GB?

    I recently ordered a hard drive off amazon for 35$ that supposedly had 250GB but when I put it into my console it read as 3GB. I tried reformatting it and everything but it doesn't seem to work and games don't even recognize it as a hard drive so I can't download anything. I'm really confused and any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Go-Commit-Sewerside
    [link] [comments]

    All my physical Xbox 360 Games. Its getting bigger

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Blitz the League II any good?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, was hoping someone here has played the newest Blitz game. I played the first one on PS2 but was wondering if Blitz 2 is as good as the first one.

    submitted by /u/StopGetSerious0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone how to fix this bad boy ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    How do I connect my 360 to the internet?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Hey gamers, I'm a 14 year old, about to turn 15 who can't afford and Xbox One, so I purchased a 360. It won't let me connect my Xbox to the internet, is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/IcePackPeep
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know why my tag is green if i didn’t make it that way?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Installing old hard drive into a new xbox

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    My son turned on his Xbox 360s 250gb today and got the blinking red light. We aren't tech-savvy enough to open it up and work on the board, so I was thinking of taking out the hard drive and putting it into another Xbox since all of his game progress is on the hard drive not cloud. I have read that this can be done if you transfer the license, but if I'm unable to even boot into my old Xbox, would I be able to do this?

    submitted by /u/Bossthree02
    [link] [comments]

    HDCP issue (Xbox 360 Slim, 4GB)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Not sure why it came to mind now but I've never been able to successfully play DVDs on my 360

    For the past 9 years my 360 always hit me with the "Secure HDCP link not found" error.

    Any chances of getting rid of it? I've tried multiple hdmi cables and tv's during this time if it matters.

    submitted by /u/usernametaken-
    [link] [comments]

    My Collection!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Nightly Uno

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Nightly Uno is a Discord server where the owner & admin and two people from the server get together and play Uno on the Xbox 360.

    Invite link: https://discord.gg/pCw4tTb

    (sorry if promotion is not allowed, if this gets removed I won't do anything like this again.)

    submitted by /u/RoZe_SABIAN56
    [link] [comments]

    found it why they call it an Xbox. because there's an X in a Box

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why I can’t get destiny

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    (Tech Help Request) No Connection on HDMI

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Sorry if this doesn't fit here. I figured a subreddit for the 360 was the best place for this.

    I've not used my 360 in a long time and I'm trying to set it up again with my current TV. When I plug it into my TV by HDMI I get no picture; when I use the component connection I get a picture, so that rules out that the Xbox is just dead.

    My next thought was that the HDMI cable is dead, so I've replaced it. No dice there. Next I thought maybe the HDMI port on my Xbox was dead, but I have tested it on another (older, crappier) TV and I get an HDMI picture on that TV.

    This seems to suggest that the issue lies with the connection to the TV. It's not the TV's HDMI port, I've put another device into the port and that works. All that remains is the TV doesn't know what to do with the HDMI out of the Xbox. I figure I need to fiddle with some settings, possibly on the Xbox but probably on the TV.

    Does anybody know what might fix this?

    submitted by /u/Direct-to-Sarcasm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment