• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I borrowed the idea from this sub, here’s my groomsmen gifts.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Flight Sim is gorgeous !

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Next Gen craziness - Evelyn Parker - Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I recently reconnected with a long-lost friend from 14 years ago

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Microsoft to permanently close nearly all of its retail stores

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    My first Elite Controller took me a while to save up for one but worth it!!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    My New Years resolution was to 100% more games and this is my progress so far, It might sound strange but I’m really proud.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Thought I’d share my custom hydro dipped Xbox one s controller

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Cuphead (Netflix) Teaser

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    PSA EA Access $0.99 for 1 month offer just 3 days left

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Saint's Row 2 is free with GwG next month. This is, how we Germans have to play it. Black screens when "evil" things happen.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Inside Xbox Series X Optimized: Call of the Sea (4K/60FPS/Ray Tracing)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ori & the Will of the Wisps: Potential for Best Soundtrack of 2020?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    How to cool down Xbox One S? Not worried about overheating, just hot to touch and makes my room insanely hot during the disgusting UK Heat

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Sqaure Enix to announce several new titles in July and August

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    What the fricka frick ever happened to this game? Can we have this remastered or get a sequel? I use to play it all the time when I was a kid

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Does the Xbox still do that thing where it makes a special chime noise at with a special symbol when you unlock a rare achievement?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I sold off my Xbox one a year ago and I'm just wondering if it still does this.

    And will this likely continue into the Xbox Series X?

    It sounds lame but I really really like this feature and it's a big factor in my ongoing debate about whether to go Xbox or Playstaion next gen.

    submitted by /u/JasonABCD
    [link] [comments]

    I can't play a game I didn't install with gamepass because I don't have gamepass?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I bought Xbox game pass about 4 months ago so I could install Forza Horizon 4. This was my first and only time buying game pass. When It expired, I went on just playing other games like GTA and Minecraft. But then about a day ago, every time I try to play Minecraft, It tells me that my gamepass has expired and I need to renew before I can play minecraft. I have had minecraft installed for over 2 years, and I'm even able to play the same save file on my PC without it telling me I need to renew my gamepass. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Fksharp
    [link] [comments]

    If you like Avicii's music & even remotely like rhythm games, check out AVICII Invector

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    You can debate whether the price for it is too much or not (I'm a big fan, so it didn't phase me), but it's a great way to jam to his music in HQ and play a really fun and in-beat rhythm game. The gameplay really feels solid and it can get damn tough. I'm pretty terrible at rhythm games, but this one is pretty fun despite being bad at it. At least it doesn't blow a foghorn everytime you miss a beat.

    The visuals are mesmerizing, but I think the music and bit of weed really complement them.

    I so far have no damn idea what the "story" is about (but I only got the game a few days ago after getting a new Xbox One), so we'll see as I progress.

    submitted by /u/Dregger12
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one S broken

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    So I've been having an error with my Xbox one s where whenever I play on it after about 5 minutes it tells me that there's an error with my local saved games. And that I need to clear them. It started when I tried to chrome cast something to my Xbox and then my screen when gray. So I held down the Power button to shut it off. When I turned it back on everything seemed fine. Until I got the message. I cleared my local saved games but whenever I do it my screen goes black forever. So then I restarted my Xbox. And it brought up the trouble shoot screen. So I decided to factory reset it as that usually fixes issues. After I factory reset it was working for around an hour. Until the same message popped up. Does anyone know a fix.

    Edit: as I was writing I figured out that it only brings up the message when I was playing modern warfare which was on my internal storage. But when I play any games on my external storage it's fine. I guess I could move all my games to external but it's not that big so idk.

    submitted by /u/Ltran7992
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any slice of life style games that are worth playing on xbox?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I'm looking for something similar to stardew valley or animal crossing. A game where you just go about your regular life

    submitted by /u/Nathan_shima
    [link] [comments]

    How do i turn off this thing? The console crashed and the controller is like this and I can't just take the batteries off like a regular controller

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Gears of Wars 2 code up for grabs

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    GTTQ7 - H6R9J - JGM6T - TVKF7 - FF7FZ

    submitted by /u/Randsyn
    [link] [comments]

    What if Microsoft didn’t backtrack on the original Xbox One vision in 2013 always online no preowned games?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment