• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Xbox - Pls Microsoft, release this with Elite v3. Shut up & take my money. NOW :D

    Xbox - Pls Microsoft, release this with Elite v3. Shut up & take my money. NOW :D


    Pls Microsoft, release this with Elite v3. Shut up & take my money. NOW :D

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I still have this magnet from the original xbox halo 2 map pack, before DLC they released the map pack on a physical disc you had to leave your house to go buy.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    14 day trial came with my elite controller

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Free six month Spotify premium. I already have it and it came with the game pass

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    1 month of game pass, good luck!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 China rising download code giveaway

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to install ryse son of Rome on my console it says I need to put in a code even though I have the game pass

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    The install button is grey and says I need a code to I stall the game even though it's on game pass

    submitted by /u/mrxzil
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X packaging (fanmade mock-up)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Did you know?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    When going left to right in the menu's the audio left right balance changes too

    Don't know what to do with this information

    submitted by /u/itzkitten
    [link] [comments]

    How can I save my progress in xbox 360 games on xbox one. Alan wake

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I am subscribed to xbox game pass ultimate and decided to try Alan wake( xbox 360 game) , When I opened the game, I couldn't choose any accounts from the ones I have on the console.

    So I thought that it will save automatically just to realize a day later that I had lost all my progress.

    Is there a way I can save???

    submitted by /u/S4L47T4N
    [link] [comments]

    Fortnite Microtransaction Spending Driven By Social Influences, According To New Study

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    One handed games?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Now this may seem like a stupid post but can anyone think of any games I can play one handed. I've broken my arm and in a cast. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Louiiss01
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite Series 2 Customization

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Long story short: my toddler only wants to press the home, start, and select buttons when we try gaming. What amount of customization, if any, is possible for those buttons on the elite series 2 controller?

    submitted by /u/tnel77
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy a Xbox Gold EU code?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    So because Xbox doesn't support officially some small EU countries , I have to use Ireland country to buy a stuff with my Latvian card and Latvian address ( so it's funny, but maybe because we have same € currency Microsoft do not mind to allowed this). Anyway, I'm successfully buying games and Gold status already, but Can I redeem a digital code for Gold from a different website? They say that is Latvia not supported country (but of course, because it's not listed officially). So who knows better is it risky or it's fine in my situation?

    submitted by /u/yetp
    [link] [comments]

    Using xbox 360 controller on PC.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    When i connect my xbox 360 controller, the joystick Will take over the PC, leaving the keyboard without control over the PC. And when playing coop, we cant because the controller AND the keyboard use the same character. How to Split the positions of control?

    submitted by /u/fraaltair
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Delete Game Trial

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I have the physical version of Dragon Age Inquisition, along with the digital version of all the DLC's. At some point though, I also must have downloaded a trial version of the game.

    Now when I reinstall the game, my Xbox keeps treating it as the trial version, even though I own it. I can't access any of my old save files, since they weren't "made in trial mode". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times from the disc, and the problem hasn't gone away. Is there any way to delete specifically the trial, or otherwise play the game normally?

    submitted by /u/phrex329
    [link] [comments]

    Will proogress from GTA V from game pass will be saved if i will buy GTA V box/cd version?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Sorry for my bad english, and i got another question. If i got bought the division 2 digital version on Xbox shop and i want buy box version will progress will be saved or i will need to start new game? Sorry for my bad english again, i hope you understand what i want to say, Sorry

    submitted by /u/Bartus269
    [link] [comments]

    New Bank card on the way, how can I get the game pass if I've no bank card until the next fwe days?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I have a revolute card,

    Any suggestions on how to purchase game pass without by bank card?

    submitted by /u/ironmike1989
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me I can’t play

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Help

    So I've been trying to buy Xbox Live but it won't let me because I have a payment due for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I shouldn't have because I bought the 1 dollar deal then cancelled the auto renew then got that suspended thing now I have no way to play with my friends and have nothing to do during quarantine if someone can tell me how to fix this that would be great

    If you have any questions about this ask I'll will try my best to answer clearly

    submitted by /u/StayedInferno
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Code Redeeming Help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    So if I have a UK code for a game but my xbox location is india and my account's location is india too, so how can I redeem it as the deal is better

    submitted by /u/harbir2902
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding mini controller option. Please see post.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    What do you think of the Crossfire X beta so far?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Beta Codes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So I just pre ordered Marvel Avengers for Xbox one, and when the beta codes are released from Square Enix will the code be sent to my email?

    submitted by /u/jparker40
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment