• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Some additions to the collection from the past few weeks

    Xbox 360 - Some additions to the collection from the past few weeks


    Some additions to the collection from the past few weeks

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    5 and more soon.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    The best Xbox 360 Indies Game?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Is there any way to put music on my Xbox 360 onto a usb stick?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I ripped some music from a CD on to my Xbox 360 and I just want to know if there is any way to put it onto a usb stick.

    submitted by /u/Baritone_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Will a mod chip fix a freezing slim?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Today's acquisition

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Can I connect my 360 using the wps button?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Lost my old 360 account

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I am logged out of my old live account forever. I don't remember what password and email I used, I tried to sign in on my old 360 today but I couldn't. I can still use my current account that I have used since 2014 when I got my xbox one but It just sucks knowing I can never play halo 3 or Reach on my original account ever again. It sorta feels like a part of my childhood is gone forever now. Sorry that this is so dramatic lol.

    submitted by /u/M3m3Commander
    [link] [comments]

    Will it play original xbox games?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I'm planning to get midnight club 3 and nfs underground 2.

    submitted by /u/NFSGuy03
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to play Kind Der toten in bo1

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Game Troubles

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I downloaded Star Wars Battlefront 2 from the Xbox 360 store a couple of months ago and cannot get it to work. I've uninstalled and redownloaded it multiple times and tried doing a license transfer.

    submitted by /u/Hussar_Cavalier
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play some multiplayer CoD 3?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Exclusive - must play title recommendations? (For 360 Elite)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Any recommendations on must play - exclusive titles on the xbox 360 elite??

    submitted by /u/ichi-zero
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how this microswitch is held in place normally? Opened a Slim to see it hanging out and a semi permanent fix I used is tape.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Slim Won't Turn On

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hello, I hadn't touched my 360 in a while and suddenly it won't turn on. It isn't a red ring issue. When I press either the disc tray or power buttons, they both make the appropriate sounds and the power button lights up green like normal. But immediately, the console turns off again. When plugged into the tv, there is nothing on screen, it just won't turn on. I'm using a 3rd party power supply and I was worried that could be the issue, but I double checked the voltage and it seems to check out. Any help or advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Nite39
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman blood money

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I know the hitman blood money Problem is a known Problem but i dont know if my Problem is a bit special or not

    I wanted to play blood money on my xbox 360 E today but i have to change to PAL 60. Couldnt change for some reason so i searched in the Internet, found out that i have to switch to a TV cable, but thats the Problem, i have the cable but my console does Not have the Port. Something i can Do about it?

    submitted by /u/YuriYui
    [link] [comments]

    how to format a HDD for the xbox 360

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    hi, i have a short question

    edit: it's all original parts as far as i can see, so i just want to get it running, nothing with hacking, piracy or any other nonsense like that

    I bought a REALLY old X360 from '06 and got it actually running (bought it for 5 bucks, without Power brick but with 2 controllers and the remote)

    so the problem was, i gut it running today, got a new powerbrick, and there was an error code. I took out the hard drive (phat version, so it was easy) and the console started no problem. So i took out the HDD from the holder... thingy, connected it via usb to my PC and formatted it once in FAT32 and once with exFAT, but none showed up on the xbox to format it.

    so my question; is there a certain format i need to use for the old HDDs? i tried to run an update using an USB stick, however it said "not enough space" (i got a different UI now, tho and it says 2.0.17559.0), and even now the HDD doesn't show up.

    it gets power, i can hear it spinning and stopping when i turn off the console, so at least there's some connection made.

    I just connected the hard drive from my other old phat 360 (I got 2 working ones, it's like a miracle) and it workled fine. showed up and all

    submitted by /u/Tizzandor
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this off Facebook for 30$ after I paid it for it I saw someone had opened it and saw some peanut butter or Nutella on the fans so first thing I did when I got home was bust it open to check for roaches and I just found some rust ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I bought Resident Evil 4 digitally a long time ago. I recently tried to go back and reinstall it but it says I need to pay 20 dollars. It also won't show up in my download history. Anyone know what to do?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Model E Pricing

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Is $70 a good price for the Model E? It comes with a 250GB HDD, all cables and one controller.

    submitted by /u/RocketChris87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment