• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Xbox - Far Cry Classic is on sale right now for 89¢! The second Far Cry is also under 2 dollars!

    Xbox - Far Cry Classic is on sale right now for 89¢! The second Far Cry is also under 2 dollars!


    Far Cry Classic is on sale right now for 89¢! The second Far Cry is also under 2 dollars!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Here is 1 month EA access, whoever claims it, enjoy it

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    1 month Xbox free trial only for new users

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    User updated list of Xbox One keyboard and mouse supported games

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hi y'all!

    In the last few weeks, I started playing on Xbox one using keyboard and mouse, but only a handful of games have support to this input method to this day. And as Microsoft Store does not have a tag for games that support this input method, players who want to use it need to rely on other methods to discover games that have support to KBM.

    I'm sure many of you know and/or used some sites that provides a list of Xbox One games with KBM support, but none of them (at least the most popular ones I know) are user updated. It is not easy to suggest a new game to be added to those lists (for example, I tried to add HyperDot in two different sites, but got no answer when contacting the maintainers)

    With that in mind, I developed a website to be a user updated list of Xbox One keyboard and mouse supported games. Anyone can easily suggest a new game to be added. A description about how to get KBM input working for that game can also be added (some games need you to change Input Device on game settings, or only work in some parts of the game, etc), as we don't have a default method that works for all games (ideally, they should all be plug and play, no extra settings to get it working, but that is what we have for now).

    Any feedback on what could be improved on the website would be much appreciated. And I hope, by increasing visibility to this function (keyboard and mouse support), more and more developers start adding it to their games in a reasonable way (because, of course, some games need to have separate lobbies for Controller players and KBM players and that is only natural). Link to access the website will be in the comments.

    submitted by /u/matheus7op
    [link] [comments]

    Games not installing despite free space being available

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Don't know what's actually going on, but for some reason games are stopping installing, even though I have 22GB free on my storage, and I'm pretty sure the new GWG aren't over 22GB...

    submitted by /u/Do_You_Pineapple_Bro
    [link] [comments]

    I got booted offline and I reset my router and my WiFi is still offline an hour later. Any suggestions on what I could do?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Alright so i have a xbox one that for some reason wont detect any networks at all ive tried power cycling it and ive factory resetted it but no luck any sughestions? Or should i order it a new internal wifi card and antenna part

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to do this on Xbox, or what’s the equivalent of this on Xbox.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    The Avengers | Footage of THQ's Cancelled FPS [July 14, 2011 Build]

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Why can’t I find YouTube on my Xbox 360

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I can't find YouTube on my Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/hayley_x
    [link] [comments]

    What are some play anywere games for Xbox One?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Want to edit an order

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I recently purchased an Xbox One controller from Microsoft's store. Unfortunately, my old address was set as the shipping address when I ordered it. I changed the address to my new address but the order still has the old address. Is there anyway I can go back and change the address while it is still pending

    submitted by /u/FErarac21
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Microsoft refund me for a purchase I didnt cancel?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I purchased an elite controller through the Microsoft website and $210 was taken out of my account. Over the last week it's been refunded, taken out again, and then refunded again. Has anybody else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/BigBlue342
    [link] [comments]

    Help with installation of a brand new game

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    My Xbox Keeps losing connection everyday even though it is connected through an Ethernet cable and the Wi-Fi doesn’t go out.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    This has been happening daily for the past week and when I somehow fix it, it works for the rest of the time I'm on but once I go off and play the next day, I have to do the same thing

    submitted by /u/PhantomWolf57
    [link] [comments]

    ManEater...should I buy it?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    It won't let me do a poll, but what do y'all think.

    Buy it now, buy it when it goes on sale, or don't buy it at all?

    submitted by /u/LateNightApathy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for me to use Batman Arkham Skins on xCloud?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I have some DLC skins but I don't know how to access them on xCloud, if it is even possible

    submitted by /u/RZRTEmerald
    [link] [comments]

    I can only buy a month of game pass when I want 3...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I just bough a gift card for my Xbox and I'm going to get the game pass and there's only an option for 1 month. I wanted to get 3 months but there's no option. can y'all help?

    submitted by /u/vivid45brightsky
    [link] [comments]

    M-Rated Games

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    So I just got an Xbox One S yesterday and I tried to download CoD: Warzone to play with a friend, but my system blocked me from getting it due to its M rating. I bought a physical version of Rainbow Six Seige before I knew of this block, so before it arrives at my house, I want to know: Does this M-rating block also apply to physical disc games like the digital ones? Do I have to redo my Microsoft account's birthday to make it think I'm the right age? (Also, side-question, what IS the right age? 17? 18?)

    submitted by /u/JNSStudios_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick external hardrive question

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Am i right in thinking if i take my external hardrive to my brothers house i plug it in to his xbox and we can instantly play my games installed on there right or is some downloading still required?

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X Intermittent working

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    This is a long one. Just a warning.

    So my Xbox One X has been playing rip recently. A few weeks ago it kept flagging errors up, I had to factory reset, fixed it for a few days.

    After that. It started freezing, even when the start up screen when it shows you a computer chip. Turned instant off on, that seemed to work.

    Last few says It's been on and off. It would turn on but make a beeping noise, then turn off. It seems slower than usual.

    It was working last night. Turned it on today, the power button turned on, then it shortly after, it turned off.

    So I left it by my window ledge, had a fan on it and took a nap. I plugged everything back in, turned it on and it froze when the load up screen with the computer chip started. So I gave it a hard reset.

    Now, now it turns on, but then turns off after a minute or so. It doesn't connect to my tv output. It just turns on, then off after a while. I've tried using the Bind and Eject button, but that failed too.

    Any and all help, suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/English-Dwarf
    [link] [comments]

    Are refunds actually impossible or? - Xbox Store

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I couldn't find a more suitable sub so apologies if this doesn't fit the usual content.

    I recently bought The Witcher 3 GOTY edition on the Xbox Store as it was on discount, with the intention of carrying over my progress from the Game Pass (standard version) to it.

    I downloaded the GOTY edition, went onto the title screen and to my surprise, it isn't possible to transfer saved data across from the standard edition to the GOTY. Anyway, I immediately exited the game after realising that I couldn't 'Load Saved Game' and requested a refund from Xbox.

    They refused my request, saying that since I played the game (opening the title screen?), it wasn't possible. I contested this over email and through phone calls and received nothing but automated responses and phone operators who claimed they could do nothing, suggesting only to respond to the automated^ emails.

    Is this the usual practise? Any tips? It's not a lot of money but it's the principle.

    submitted by /u/willthebatata
    [link] [comments]

    Sound on xbox 360

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Is there a way to mute an xbox 360 I don't have the remote for the tv

    submitted by /u/HawksIke15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment