• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Series X Will Finally Have A Better Dashboard

    Xbox - Xbox Series X Will Finally Have A Better Dashboard


    Xbox Series X Will Finally Have A Better Dashboard

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Controller question

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I just bought a refurbished xbox 1 x, it came with one wireless controller. I haven't messed with the xbox 1 in a few years, I had a roommate that had one in 2015. I remember the controller he had was excellent, it had great weight, it was sturdy and the buttons were nice and chunky. The one I got with my xbox1x is light, feels cheap and the buttons feel like they don't always register.

    I would like to find something more like that first controller, but I'm not really sure what I need to look for. Please give me a recommendation.

    Thank you!

    Edit: The Controller in question

    Edit 2: I definitely want to get a new controller, I am just trying to replace with something that feels like that old one and would like recommendations. I absolutely appreciate all of y'all trying to solve the mystery of what is going on with my current one though. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Bruuh_420_69
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help figure out what's going on between my Xbox and router? My Xbox seems to be causing my router to periodically drop all connections in my home.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    About a month or two back I started experiencing issues when using my X1X where it would periodically (like, every few minutes) lose connection to Xbox Live. I tried everything from replacing network cables to removing the mini switch I was connected through and connecting wirelessly directly to the modem/router. Then I realized that not only was my Xbox dropping its connection, but every other device in my home would also simultaneously drop connection. This only happened when I was using my Xbox.

    So I logged onto my router's config utility and checked its logs, and searching for the errors it was spitting out pointed me towards UPnP possibly being the culprit. After disabling UPnP, the problem seemingly went away.

    Now suddenly after a month of no issues, it's begun happening again. I've verified that UPnP is still disabled, but I'm getting the same errors.

    This is what I see in my router's logs, repeated every few minutes while using my Xbox (10.0.0.181 is my Xbox):

    IGD[10429]: igd.info IGD_pii_add_portmapping_entry: desc Teredo 10.0.0.181:3074->3074 UDP, ext_port 3074, int_port 3074
    [IGD][10429]: Delete Port mapping (null):3074
    IGD[10429]: igd.info IGD_pii_del_portmapping_entry: remote-host (null), ext_port 3074, protocol UDP
    [IGD][10429]: Add Port mapping :3074 to 10.0.0.181:3074
    IGD[10429]: igd.info IGD_pii_add_portmapping_entry: desc Teredo 10.0.0.181:3074->3074 UDP, ext_port 3074, int_port 3074
    [IGD][10429]: Delete Port mapping (null):3074
    IGD[10429]: igd.info IGD_pii_del_portmapping_entry: remote-host (null), ext_port 3074, protocol UDP
    [IGD][10429]: Add Port mapping :3074 to 10.0.0.181:3074

    Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/IncognitoIsekai
    [link] [comments]

    14 day free trial for anyone

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Fan Speculation: XBOX SERIES A

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Do you guys and gals think that there is room in the Xbox line up for not just an S & X but also an A.

    What I mean by this is a low cost "Apple TV" sized and specced Xbox that doesn't run games locally. Instead the box would give you the ability to run project X cloud aswell as running other apps such as streaming and music.

    It could be a Chromecast or Apple TV styled device that could even be bought as a part of a game pass promotion.

    In addition to this the box would support streaming from series S/X to the series A for use in other rooms.

    I think a low price device such as this might fit very well into the lineup and would be the perfect way of getting gamers in developed markets who may not necessarily want to go all in on a traditional console (or even PS5 users) who would benefit from experiencing game pass through this streaming device.

    I think it could run on a low powered ARM or AMD chip, probably wouldn't need much in the way of memory, could be a really small device. Ship it with a gamepad aswell.

    Probably avoid the whole TV argument of it, streaming TV will be the secondary use, but having the ability to game on it would be the primary.

    Of course, gamepads and xcloud could very well come to streaming set top boxes, but I imagine a Xbox own branded device would be the best possible experience.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/kahuna3901
    [link] [comments]

    My gamerscore has been reset to 0

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hi guys, pretty pissed as I've lost all my gamerscore and so has my boyfriend. Anyone else has this issue or know what I can do to fix it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/segaghost
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass ultimaye

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I was wondering. I have a code for game pass ultimate but i dont want to lose my 12 month xbox live gold. Would i lose the 12 months if i signed up for game pass ultimate?

    submitted by /u/minkley64
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Ultimate code + 14 day

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to post (sorry if it isn't) but came across two 14 day codes if anyone wants it. 1st one is Gold + Game Pass:

    3R3X4-3JPR3-JGM7X-4FQPJ-GWYDZ

    and 2nd is just a normal Gold 14 day:

    GDTKF-MPK8M-2YCVJ-G84YV-P2TV7

    submitted by /u/just2w
    [link] [comments]

    Gamerscore

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So I got on started playing for maybe like 3 mins, and started getting achievements I've already gotten before. When I went to check them, I also realized I'm missing 17K gamerscore. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/jrc_48
    [link] [comments]

    Series X Question

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So, If I buy the Series X whenever it comes out, will it be able to play all of my games that I own. That being Xbox original games all the way up to Halo or Minecraft?

    submitted by /u/JahManRock
    [link] [comments]

    Many of my games are suddenly showing as trials. Their all disc based. It’s extremely annoying can I fix this ?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Org xbox games replay, but dead console. Which route?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hi all. I've recently gotten back my orginal Xbox with the only two game disks I ever played. (Mech assault 1 and 2) and would like to replay these but the console is dead.

    Given I'm not an xbox man, what would be the better option to replay these?

    Buy another stock org xbox, hdmi adaptor (no svideo TVs in the house) or does one of the newer consoles do backwards compatibility. Does the new one have these two games for down load digitally as an emulator or something similar?

    I'm unsure what direction to go in? Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/MechwarriorGrayDeath
    [link] [comments]

    red dead 2

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I'm trying to install read dead redemption 2 and I have a 2 terabyte hard drive but despite this it keeps saying I need an additional 18 gigabytes to download it I've deleted probably 4 items but it still says I needs 18 gigs pls help.

    submitted by /u/Lil_soveit_comrade
    [link] [comments]

    xCloud (Preview) on Nvidia Shield TV is gaming goodness

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    tl;dr; While not perfect, xCloud streaming is awesome, and I think it will be huge.

     
    I recently got a Nvidia Shield TV (NSTV), which is essentially Android TV in a set-top box, or tube in this case.
    Looking into the gaming potential, I found that xCloud (Preview) was recently made available for the Android platform, but unfortunatly not for the NSTV.

     
    Luckily sideloading the xCloud app works, and it only took 12 hours from signing up until I was granted access to the preview. After ~24hrs of xCloud gaming you can label me "thoroughly impressed".

     
    I'm actually running XB1 games almost flawlessly on a Nvidia Tegra X1+ processor with a 256-core Nvidia GPU and just 2 GB RAM. Who wold have thought that was possible just 5 years ago.
    No it's not perfect. For instance I get some random static "bleeps" on screen, but considering the NSTV isn't even officially supported, I can't complain.

     
    xCloud does struggle a little in intense games like FH4, where lag spikes, stuttering and the occasional artifacting will happen.
    Halo runs fine, but again with some issues in online multiplayer, most notably input lag and a "heavy" feel to the controls. It's hard to describe, but it feels like Killzone Shadow Fall (on PS4).
    Again, I didn't expect a perfect experience, especially not considering I was playing on wifi. I'll try and get an ethernet cable hooked in later today.

     
    On the plus side online is apparently free in the preview program, and games like Tekken 7 runs buttery smooth, even on my 5 year old living room TV, which is not even close to being optimized for gaming, eg. it adds to the input lag.

     
    Gears of War still looks so pretty on that old thing, that my jaw dropped. To think it's running on a virtual console in the cloud is just astonishing. Imagine where this thing will be in 3-5 years from now.

     
    Bottomline; xCloud game streaming is awesome. Not perfect, but still very playable.

    Personally I'm going with XSX for next gen, but I see no reason, there shouldn't be room for both a console and a service in the years to come.
    Gotta run, I hear locusts burrowing below, time to clean up the underground.

    submitted by /u/64KiloByte
    [link] [comments]

    Question about GPU conversion.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    My sister has 12 months of Gold, but she's thinking about getting gamepass ultimate since it's a dollar. When it says the conversion rate would equal 4 months of GPU, she loses those 12 months of Gold, in change of 4 months of GPU?

    submitted by /u/Korpxv
    [link] [comments]

    Best headphones for cheap?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Ready player 1

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Xbox should make a exclusive ready player 1 game. You should be able to free roam, explore different worlds, and fight along side friends.

    I know this would be difficult but they should also make a vr to go along with the game exclusively to Xbox.

    submitted by /u/xPleasedontgetmadx
    [link] [comments]

    What is this noise? Is this normal?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    So I thought I would conect my Xbox controller to my computer with a wire so it would not need to be connected back to the Xbox. When I turn on the Xbox I still need to sync it again. Why is this happening?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Friends

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Hey!, I'm i have a group of online friends and we're looking for a new member to play with if interested please leave your gamer tag in the comments!

    submitted by /u/Milky_Boing
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not able to redeem my two $30 codes on my 360

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Is this a good idea

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So the Series X is compatible with all Xbox Games on all consoles so why not have all the dashboards aswell as a feature like say I want to idk have the xbox 360 blades interface then I could have that or the original Xbox interface instead of the xbox one 2019 interface.

    Who agrees

    submitted by /u/wilderonytreal
    [link] [comments]

    Design Lab Controller Replacement

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I'm trying to request a replacement controller and keep being linked to the devices page, which is the most confusing thing. I select add device and select accessory for controller and input the SN, but it tells me the SN is not recognized. Can someone please help me?

    submitted by /u/KaiserShidler
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dead 2 on Game Pass

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if Red Dead 2 on Game Pass in playable on PC and if it is can you cross play with console players.

    submitted by /u/mrdefoster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment