• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Xbox 360 - What does this mean? I just bought a new console bc of a red ring and put the hard drive in. Everything is there but I can’t get in, what do I have to do?

    Xbox 360 - What does this mean? I just bought a new console bc of a red ring and put the hard drive in. Everything is there but I can’t get in, what do I have to do?


    What does this mean? I just bought a new console bc of a red ring and put the hard drive in. Everything is there but I can’t get in, what do I have to do?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Is this a bug? Occurs while running some OG Xbox games when running in 480p. More in comments

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    What are some of your favorite RPGs on the 360?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Title says it, recommend me some of your favorites :)

    submitted by /u/NerdyHD
    [link] [comments]

    Help an uneducated mom out

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    My 11yo is looking at buying Halo 4, but we want it to go up to at least 3 players (not online, but sisters/friends on same console).

    Google wasn't helpful. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/januraryfiftieth
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox won't start up

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    So I've got the 360 E 4gb and recently it started facing issues like hang. The game would just hang and the screen would go black shortly after. Switching off the console would not work and the controller wouldn't respond either. It's fairly new considering I bought it in 2015 and hasn't been used much in comparison to my OG whitebox which I bought somewhere in 2006. I opened my 360 E to clean it up and to remove any dust properly despite already vacuuming it regularly. I fixed the red ring of death in my OG whitebox too on my own but had to give it away as I was moving out soon after. I searched up the net and figured something was up with the power brick. I'd really like to sell it off sometime soon but it's tough finding buyers for a 4 gig. Any sort of help or insight will be helpful.

    submitted by /u/cookiemonster1407
    [link] [comments]

    Every BLUR Game Ever

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Error code 0020

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, I have a xenon with the error code 0020 and it has no signal on the TV. I tried reflowing it with a heat gun but that may not be hot enough because it still has the 3 rings. Can somebody help me, could it be something to do with the x-clamps?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kingrai15
    [link] [comments]

    Sound issues with Saints Row (The first one)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I have been having some issues playing the first Saints Row game on my 360 constantly, the problem is that quite frequently (and, when the radio is on, basically all the time), the sound randomly stops for 1-2 seconds, and then comes back for ~10 seconds, and it just keeps doing that. It's nothing jarring that makes the game unplayable, but it is quite annoying. Anyone else has this? Anyone has anything for me to try?
    If its relevant, I'm running a..."backup", from a RGH Slim, on a 500GB external HD, and the game is on the latest TU.

    submitted by /u/CJSZ01
    [link] [comments]

    As I was switching around my bedroom and game room, I noticed one of the prongs on my 360's plug is bent. Since the power supply is still fine, what should I type on Google to get a replacement plug?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Crossposting here in case someone has direct experience with Modio 5. Thanks!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment