• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Xbox One - Xbox Series X's SSD enabling instant transition to an alternate world in The Medium (next-gen only game)

    Xbox One - Xbox Series X's SSD enabling instant transition to an alternate world in The Medium (next-gen only game)


    Xbox Series X's SSD enabling instant transition to an alternate world in The Medium (next-gen only game)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    My three year old wanted a controller of his own, so we let him design one

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Which is your Favorite Xbox Startup??

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    This is amazing and unexpected, my birthday cake is a Series X based on the actual size of the console ��, and let me tell you, IT'S SMALL! ��

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Groomsman Gifts - Explanation in Comments

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I also let my kids design their own controllers. Kids don't pick matching colours.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    To everyone that is noticing problems with their Gamerscore total, Xbox is already aware of the problem and working to fix it

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Don't forget Everwild in July event. Aside the hype from Halo Infinite, Hellblade 2 and *Fable rurmor*. Everwild could potentially caught people offguard

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I’ve owned A Way Out since release, but never got around to it, what an incredible mistake that was. It’s fantastic.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Achievements/gamerscore broken

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    It would appear that gamerscore is not tracking correctly. I am also getting achievements that I already have. I noticed this while playing Rocket League. Anyone else with this issue?

    submitted by /u/DaeedRvid
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P Xbox

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    FYQD Clarified about Bright Memory Infinite trailer: This is a demo recorded by me,it's not an engine CG,however, the end of the ship is QTE,player can not control.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Achievements Re-Unlocking?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Had an achievement pop up on Rocket League that I have already 100%'d.

    https://youtu.be/LWc2QwFpIuY

    submitted by /u/krystalize
    [link] [comments]

    Are all controllers compatiblle with the xbox series x?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I.E. if i buy an elite is it compatible with next gen or is that still unkown.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rhysbeast
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] [Canada Only] Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition + EA Access

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I already have this game, so I'm giving it out to one of you lucky gamers. Codes only works in Canada as the xbox they came with was bought in Canada.

    Comment to be entered.

    And to spice things up, tell me if you'd rather be a sith or a jedi and why. (Optional but fun)

    submitted by /u/Arkentra
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to know with this error code, if the console has a chance of being fixed.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Solutions when the disc drive doesn't work?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I just got Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe edition, but come to find out the Xbox I bought on FB Marketplace has a non-working disc drive. I already used the code for the Super Deluxe bonus content, so I can't return it.

    Do I have any options besides just buying the digital version of the base game now? This sucks.

    submitted by /u/Buttafarty2012
    [link] [comments]

    I broke my other tv and this is my replacement

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Can a usb adapter work?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I've gone through the sub and everytime this question is posed the only response is "it has built in wifi". My wifi adapter is dead (tested by plugging directly into the modem). Xbox has said their repair system is shut down for COVID. My last resort is to find a usb adapter, does anyone know if it's possible.

    submitted by /u/SlamsMcdunkin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x disc won’t eject or read after a boot up from shutdown

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So I've noticed that if I boot up my Xbox one x and then insert a disc to play it will not read it and if I try to eject it, it will not eject either, the only fix is to restart the console and then it will read the disc and eject it if I want. Why isn't this bug fixed I literally got this Xbox one x new in December. Anyone else having this issue ?

    submitted by /u/computernerd2057
    [link] [comments]

    Not installing DLC?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    My Xbox 1 won't let me add my new dlc to my installed screen. I bought it, it says installed, installed it into the game, but it won't let me access it. Everytime I go to the manage game add on screen, it says ready to install. When I hit install it moves it, then immediately uninstalls if from the installed area and goes back to ready to install. Any help?

    submitted by /u/jwhite87_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment